What's new

Does Turkey really need long-range missiles?

I heard Turkey is also making armored exoskeleton suit. It is in research phase. Does anyone have info about this?

I heard Turkey is also making armored exoskeleton suit. It is in research phase. Does anyone have info about this?

With the help of mighty Tengri I'm sure the Turks would be able to make such suit.

the Netherlands...sorry bro they have Patriots. But instead, we can just threat to bomb Galatasaray TT Arena, He'd probably come with a SR-71 Blackbird

Dutch Patriots are currently in Turkey anyway.

KSA should bomb the place where @T-123456 lives at.
You should fly to Mars with the KSA s next Mars mission.

the Netherlands...sorry bro they have Patriots. But instead, we can just threat to bomb Galatasaray TT Arena, He'd probably come with a SR-71 Blackbird
You should join Yzd Khalifa.
And to both of you,
DREAMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECOME NIGHTMARES!

Sometimes im asking my self why a know group of people on PDF believes every BS conspiracy theory regardin NATO US and Israel.

Anyways its entertaining so lets troll guys.

You should fly to Mars with the KSA s next Mars mission.

You should join Yzd Khalifa.
And to both of you,
DREAMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECOME NIGHTMARES!

That will take quite some time, we just sent 12 sats to space, I don't think this will do. :lol:

But hey @Neptune :/ why can't we set a space project something like between Turkey, KSA, and Pakistan? :/

Sometimes im asking my self why a know group of people on PDF believes every BS conspiracy theory regardin NATO US and Israel.

Anyways its entertaining so lets troll guys.

Iranians :lol:? Why do they accuse you guys so much of being an agent to the West :lol:

Iranians :lol:? Why do they accuse you guys so much of being an agent to the West :lol:
Not all but some think we are also into this sectarian thing, the faster they understand that we are not interested in sect wars the better is it for them.

Wait, Turkey is developing a 2,500km range missile? What is the name of missile and what are the specifications?

Can anyone guide me? I don't even know when did this happen!!!!

On topic: Turkish military, though good and dandy, is not considered a serious contender in Europe/Western world.

Turkey is making indigenous tanks, artillery, and other weapons..great!

But if Turkey establishes an advance missile program with solid fueled, MIRVed, highly effective missiles...then Turks will become a serious military in Anatolian Euro-Asian reigion..

Imagine: Turkish military on the meeting-point of Europe and Asia, on top of Black Sea and Mediterranean sea..equipped with F-16s, top tier tanks, NATO-Standard training, 600,000+ soldiers, tens of thousands of land systems...AND an advance ballistic missile program capable of reaching Moscow and across Europe.

Now that is some real talk right there...

Back
Top Bottom