What's new

Does Turkey really need long-range missiles?

@Neptune

Turkey has friends...enough said. :coffee:
yes, they do Zionist controlled governments. But when the zionists have no further use for turkey, they will be left to rot from the inside out. Turkey might end up with many enemies and few allies in the future. What goes around comes around. :nana:

yes, they do Zionist controlled governments. But when the zionists have no further use for turkey, they will be left to rot from the inside out. Turkey might end up with many enemies and few allies in the future. What goes around comes around. :nana:

e4718da9eeeea24ef59816fe68940b9fc13c1d0bff12e84a92aaf3db381daad3.jpg

@Neptune

Turkey has friends...enough said. :coffee:

Yeap. In case of a need. personally. I believe there are three nations that'd give us a hand no matter what. Azerbaijan, Pakistan and South Korea. Just like you guys say around here bro:

Pakistan zindabat! :pakistan:

Last edited:
Any test footage? Or pictures turkish members could share with us?

As far as, we know SOM 800KM have been successfully tested. No test footage have been released yet.

Tested footage of SOM 300KM.

Thanks, and I believe range for cruise missiles is a good development since many nations have now adopted lethal cruise missiles and they are a game changer in naval warfare too.

However, what happened to the ballistic missiles mentioned in the article?

People who don't want Turkey to develop deterrent and ask questions like "why does Turkey need this weapon and that weapon and why such a long range?"

Do they ask the same question to US or Israel? Turkey needs global reach as deterrent. If they hit Turkish soil, we must have deterrent to strike back. Look what happened to Japan. They didn't have deterrent and they got nuked. Would they nuke Russia? No because they will get an answer back.

Anyway, Erdogan's plan in my opinion is not only to arm ourselves but also the Turkic world and Muslim world (with few exceptions)

People who don't want Turkey to develop deterrent and ask questions like "why does Turkey need this weapon and that weapon and why such a long range?"

Do they ask the same question to US or Israel? Turkey needs global reach as deterrent. If they hit Turkish soil, we must have deterrent. Look what happened to Japan. They didn't have deterrent and they got nuked. Would they nuke Russia? No because they will get an answer back.

Anyway, Erdogan's plan in my opinion is not only to arm ourselves but also the Turkic world and Muslim world (with few exceptions)

Yes I know this, I'm not asking questions and support Turkey a hundred percent. If someone opposes this they sure do have a double standard.

As for the article, the author is not opposing it but trying to answer questions regarding the program in a Q/& A format.

Thanks, and I believe range for cruise missiles is a good development since many nations have now adopted lethal cruise missiles and they are a game changer in naval warfare too.

However, what happened to the ballistic missiles mentioned in the article?

I don't recall we have ballistic missiles program. As far as i know SOM's range will be extended to 2500km and it will still be a precision missile not a ballistic missile.

I don't recall we have ballistic missiles program. As far as i know SOM's range will be extended to 2500km and it will still be a precision missile not a ballistic missile.

That's my bad I misread the article so this is their better alternative to ballistic missiles I guess in a way.

The Turks need an accurate hyper offensive missiles - don't need to be long range missiles - to troll the Greeks, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom