What's new

Does Turkey really need long-range missiles?

Seriously mate, as i said before i'm no expert but that will be a sensible way to determine the range. Look at 0:18 at the video, , posted above. There you can see how they cue waypoints for the missile.

Let's say in a circle with 20 km Diameter. Will need 16 complete circles to test a 2000km missile.

And i'm still assuming, i'am no expert. Don't jump on me. :)
Indeed its flying circles. :lol:

so how will it be tested? Fly 800/2500km in one of those country? :azn:

nuclear weapons is peaceful?:woot:
haha, ironically i think yes. As long as you keep nuclear weapons as a deterrance weapon, not as an aggressive blackmail weapon, i believe you will at least have the guarantee that your country will never be wiped off the map, unless the aggressor is willing to eat some nuclear weapons too. anyway, wiping off countries don't happen in this era anymore, but we should be prepared and still anything is possible if history repeats itself.

Does Turkey really need long-range missiles? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

In late 2011, likely to the pride of millions of Turks, the state scientific research institute, TUBITAK, announced that its scientists would soon finish a missile with a range of 1,500 kilometers (932 miles) and in 2014 another with a range of 2,500 kilometers (1,553 miles). Another missile with an 800-kilometer range was ready for precision tests.

I have stoped reading their junk couple of month ago.

Al Monitor is in no way a trustworthy source. It totally drives a US-Israeli agenda, at first it is not that visible, but over time you can clearly see it. Of course there are also some true information, but even in the New York Times you get some true information.

See who is behind Al Monitor:

Jamal Daniel

And here you can read about his close relationship with Bush:

CorpWatch : US: Neil Bush's Business Dealings

I have stoped reading their junk couple of month ago.

Al Monitor is in no way a trustworthy source. It totally drives a US-Israeli agenda, at first it is not that visible, but over time you can clearly see it. Of course there are also some true information, but even in the New York Times you get some true information.

See who is behind Al Monitor:

Jamal Daniel

And here you can read about his close relationship with Bush:

CorpWatch : US: Neil Bush's Business Dealings

I know I avoid many of their articles and they report things a lot about unpopular things in which most people of a society don't identify with. Such as with Iran they will make it as if every girl and guy are breaking social norms. They do this with Gaza as well when it's gibberish. They like the bad part of a society and want to promote it but also make us appear as something we aren't that only a minority of these people wish they could force it on us.

It is very likely that Turkey indeed needs missiles, this would not be a good thing for Israel (and not for Iran), but for Turkey it would surely be beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom