What's new

Does Turkey really need long-range missiles?

Obviously as his name suggest. "flamer"... he obviously doesn't care about facts and keeps bringing up small examples. Obviously Romania doesn't have an army so he has the needs to bring other countries into the mix. It is also not nice to call people braindead....

Obviously as his name suggest. "flamer"... he obviously doesn't care about facts and keeps bringing up small examples. Obviously Romania doesn't have an army so he has the needs to bring other countries into the mix. It is also not nice to call people braindead....

You're a funny fellow...what constitutes "an army for you" ? Does Romania have an army as good as Turkey ? No.Does Romania have a decent army ,especially looking at its imediate neighbours with a modernisation/aquisition program until 2018 ? Yes.But ofcourse,you're just a child resorting to cheap pot shots instead of having a conversation.

On top of that-read again your OP -you refered initially at "Europe".Simple as that.When you were called on it you started to throw a temper tantrum .."Romania this,Romania that !" when i didn't mention Romania and it wasn't a debate about it.Now,when I called again on your fallacies you return to scream "Romania,Romania".Grow up.

According to you ,every european country should have at least 100 EF,F16's ,no matter if we were talking about Denmark,Bulgaria or France.Well,take a look around on the globe,nobody has that in other continents.Some have smaller armies,others bigger ones.Everyone is on a budget to his needs but it's not like Europe is completely defenceless.

Is there any nationality of women that you don't like? :lol:

That would be racist and he's to much of a gentleman for that . So,he likes them all ! :smitten:

Is there any nationality of women that you don't like? :lol:

What can I say I love the fairer & the better gender that Women are ! :)

God's Gift to Men because without Them life wouldn't be Worth Living ! :kiss3:

That would be racist and he's to much of a gentleman for that . So,he likes them all ! :smitten:

Thank You for the kind words ! :cheers:

So Brother, how are Pakistan & Pakistanis thought of in Romania ? :what:

What can I say I love the fairer & the better gender that Women are ! :)

God's Gift to Men because without Them life wouldn't be Worth Living ! :kiss3:

Thank You for the kind words ! :cheers:

So Brother, how are Pakistan & Pakistanis thought of in Romania ? :what:

To be honest,there isn't much knowledge about Pakistan in here and the information that gets through mostly from western inspired media it's pretty negative.

I was quite in the dark myself until a year ago when i've stumbled upon this forum and got do my homework a little to find out that the situation isn't so black and white and the complexisity of the situation in Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure that romanians aren't well known either in Pakistan though aside from "vampires" .

To be honest,there isn't much knowledge about Pakistan in here and the information that gets through mostly from western inspired media it's pretty negative.

I was quite in the dark myself until a year ago when i've stumbled upon this forum and got do my homework a little to find out that the situation isn't so black and white and the complexisity of the situation in Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure that romanians aren't well known either in Pakistan though aside from "vampires" .

No I'm afraid not; most people probably haven't heard of Romania owing to the illiteracy here in Pakistan !

Amongst the educated almost everyone has & most associated Vlad Dracula of Translvanya with it or Gypsies ! :unsure:

Most of the beauty & wonders of Romania are unknown to My People just as Pakistan is unknown to Your People ! :(

I wish there is more People-to-People interaction between our two countries ! :)

No I'm afraid not; most people probably haven't heard of Romania owing to the illiteracy here in Pakistan !

Amongst the educated almost everyone has & most associated Vlad Dracula of Translvanya with it or Gypsies ! :unsure:

Most of the beauty & wonders of Romania are unknown to My People just as Pakistan is unknown to Your People ! :(

I wish there is more People-to-People interaction between our two countries ! :)

I think that it grows.I know for sure that more and more Sout Asians choose to come for study here (medicine especially) because education is pretty good and cheap.I've noticed them a lot in hospitals lately trailing their teachers.Now to my shame i couldn't say if they were indians,pakistani's,bangladeshi's in particular. I met an indian who studied in Romania on this forum .

Yep,regarding "gypsies" ,this is one of the reasons i became more open minded when i get my info on other countries.After what the (western) media did to us because of this minority ,casting the shadow upon an entire country one tends to get cautious with his informations.

Btw,Vlad Dracula was actually the ruler of another region of Romania not the Transylvanian one he's usually associated with.He ruled Valahia,current day S-Eastern Romania. And he's also a victim of bad western press.:-)

As far as, we know SOM 800KM have been successfully tested. No test footage have been released yet.

Test footage of SOM 300KM.

Som with 800 km Range.

0KvWRvO.png

Som with 2500 km range.

w0g8x.jpg
so how will it be tested? Fly 800/2500km in one of those country? :azn:
hopefully we will get our hands on these weapons too, that would bring more peace to the region and world.
nuclear weapons is peaceful?:woot:

Will fly in circle. :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously couldnt they just shoot it towads the sky?

Or we will ask the Russians if we can use their airspace, they have oversized landmass for their 140M population anyway.:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously couldnt they just shoot it towads the sky?

Or we will ask the Russians if we can use their airspace, they have oversized landmass for their 140M population anyway.:lol:

Seriously mate, as i said before i'm no expert but that will be a sensible way to determine the range. Look at 0:18 at the video, , posted above. There you can see how they cue waypoints for the missile.

but you will be testing an over 2000km missile, will go pass the borders so how do they test it?

Let's say in a circle with 20 km Diameter. Will need 16 complete circles to test a 2000km missile. And will stay within the borders.

And i'm still assuming, i'am no expert. Don't jump on me. :)

Back
Top Bottom