What's new

Does Turkey Need an Aircraft Carrier(Juan Carlos LHD)?

Does Turkey need the Juan Carlos LHD?

• Yes

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
It amazes me how many of you are pushing for turning Israel into an enemy for no valid reasons regarding Turkish interests whatsoever.
You know exactly where they are coming from and in the future they will only gain more support.

lol :)

you probably need to know I am not considered Chinese by most of the Chinese member here, although I can speak, read, write, and listen to Chinese perfectly and I lived in China for about 18 years on and off and my mother is an ethnic Chinese

So, this Chinese chest thumping is really not my game :)

We will never accept you as an Asian let alone a Chinese ! :whistle:

'Cause no Asian could survive in Sweden; its damn cold over there ! :fie:

When I went to Chicago in March; I felt like a frozen popsicle while men and women were jogging about in shorts and sleeveless shirts ! :o:

I'd probably become Armstrong the Snowman if I ever visited Sweden ! :(

We will never accept you as an Asian let alone a Chinese ! :whistle:

'Cause no Asian could survive in Sweden; its damn cold over there ! :fie:

When I went to Chicago in March; I felt like a frozen popsicle while men and women were jogging about in shorts and sleeveless shirts ! :o:

I'd probably become Armstrong the Snowman if I ever visited Sweden ! :(

Honestly, it ain't that bad....

I too have problem to see why people can jog in the middle of winter with absolutely nothing on.

It wasn;'t really that cold in Sweden, well, in the south anyway, but if you are afraid you are going to turn into Snowman Armstrong, then probably Northern Sweden is not a place for you to visit.

You need one if you are going to war overseas like the Ottoman Empire

Honestly, it ain't that bad....

I too have problem to see why people can jog in the middle of winter with absolutely nothing on.

It wasn;'t really that cold in Sweden, well, in the south anyway, but if you are afraid you are going to turn into Snowman Armstrong, then probably Northern Sweden is not a place for you to visit.

Its about 8C/46F here in my city and I'm lying in bed with a warm quilt over my mattress, a heating pad underneath the quilt, a warm quilt on top of me, a warmer quilt on top of that quilt and a heater turned on ! :fie:

I don't like winters ! :angry:

Its about 8C/46F here in my city and I'm lying in bed with a warm quilt over my mattress, a heating pad underneath the quilt, a warm quilt on top of me, a warmer quilt on top of that quilt and a heater turned on ! :fie:

I don't like winters ! :angry:

funny, it's hot as hell in Australia..............I have to turn up my aircon and still have sweat dripping off my face.........

funny, it's hot as hell in Australia..............I have to turn up my aircon and still have sweat dripping off my face.........

Australia seems like my kinda place; sun that warms the skin ! :kiss3:

If only the Australians didn't speak with an accent that makes me chuckle every time I hear it ! :ashamed:

Does that make me racist ? :o:

Well to be fair I didn't mention that most of them (the whites) look like tomatoes 'cause of the sun ! :undecided:

Australia seems like my kinda place; sun that warms the skin ! :kiss3:

If only the Australians didn't speak with an accent that makes me chuckle every time I hear it ! :ashamed:

Does that make me racist ? :o:

Well to be fair I didn't mention that most of them (the whites) look like tomatoes 'cause of the sun ! :undecided:

everyone have an accents. American have theirs and the Brits also have theirs.

It's only time that you will ever need to get over their accents, afterward, they spoke the same language

everyone have an accents. American have theirs and the Brits also have theirs.

It's only time that you will ever need to get over their accents, afterward, they spoke the same language

I was kidding ! o_O

You're replies are so 'serious' as if you've just been kicked out of the bed by Mrs.Jhungary for snoring too loudly and are taking the anger out on her brother from Pakistan ! :cry:

I was kidding ! o_O

You're replies are so 'serious' as if you've just been kicked out of the bed by Mrs.Jhungary for snoring too loudly and are taking the anger out on her brother from Pakistan ! :cry:

lol, she is at work, and I woke up 6 hours ago, which was a mistake

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom