What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Btw, did Devlet Bahceli (MHP) not say that the wife of Erdogan is an Arab?

birak yaaaa

this is not something we should waste time on; though I can detect maybe you are very anti-Erdogan :D
Sen nasil Turkce biliyorsun ya?

Erdogan is traitor IMHO. He is a manipulator and uses religion as a tool to manipulate people for the benefit of foreign powers such as US.

So, by your train of thought, we should let terrorists run along since they are not doing anything bad at that moment and are in international waters? They wanted to die and wanted to take as many Israelis with them, fortunately they got half of their wish and are burning for it.

First of all, spare me from that heaven and hell of yours.

What are you talking about mate? For the last 2 day, i'm encouraging you to make a debate over some real evidences and indications, not over some personal wishes and emotions.

For the hundredth time:

1. Do you have any doubt about the fact that, Israel, as one of the military and technological powerhouse as you said, have the videos/images of those killings? Either taken by the thermal cameras of Israel or from the ones in the boat, or even both.

2. If you are wise enough to pass the first question: Why Israel chosed not to publish it while it could legitimize those killings?

I just want your opinion for these very SIMPLE two question.

First of all, spare me from that heaven and hell of yours.

What are you talking about mate? For the last 2 day, i'm encouraging you to make a debate over some real evidences and indications, not over some personal wishes and emotions.

For the hundredth time:

1. Do you have any doubt about the fact that, Israel, as one of the military and technological powerhouse as you said, have the videos/images of those killings? Either taken by the thermal cameras of Israel or from the ones in the boat, or even both.

2. If you are wise enough to pass the first question: Why Israel chosed not to publish it while it could legitimize those killings?

I just want your opinion for these very SIMPLE two question.

I only asked because you refuse to believe what doesn't fall neatly in your version of reality. The "victims" being innocent and all that.
But i'll indulge.

1.I do not know what they may or may not have, what was taken and what was not but i believe that Israel released all of the relevant information. As anyone with eyes can see that many of those people, more than was killed, deserved to die.
Also, they wished to die as you can see from the videos YOU'VE REQUESTED of what kind of people the soldiers were facing.

2.Even if there was a video of a questionnaire held on the Marmara on how to best kill a soldier with a butcher knife, i doubt it would legitimatize Israel's act of self defense to countries like Turkey or the Arabs or every other Anti-Israel and Pro-Arab countries.
So enough of the conspiracy theories about Israel, i would suggest you look at your own government and who profited the most of this incident.

I only asked because you refuse to believe what doesn't fall neatly in your version of reality. The "victims" being innocent and all that.
But i'll indulge.

I have never said they were innocents but you on the other hand, kept saying they were terrorists, jihadist, salafist, etc. without a slightest proof whatsoever. Besides we are not discussing if they were innocent or terrorist, but whether they really attacked on soldiers with lethal weapons right before getting shot.

1.I do not know what they may or may not have, what was taken and what was not but i believe that Israel released all of the relevant information. As anyone with eyes can see that many of those people, more than was killed, deserved to die.
Also, they wished to die as you can see from the videos YOU'VE REQUESTED of what kind of people the soldiers were facing.

1. As anyone with eyes can see that Israel has only released images where its soldiers getting attack due to their illegal intrusion to a ship in international waters, but haven't released the most important ones, the ones where the victims getting shot. I'VE REQUESTED the actual videos, not some 20 second long propaganda pieces prepared by Israel ending with: "Peace activists? My *** haha". How can you say if one deserved to die or not without seeing what he actually did? Those people were not Palestinians in Gaza. Keep using that arrogance against Arabs who actually created it, not on the nations who could extinguish it.

2.Even if there was a video of a questionnaire held on the Marmara on how to best kill a soldier with a butcher knife, i doubt it would legitimatize Israel's act of self defense to countries like Turkey or the Arabs or every other Anti-Israel and Pro-Arab countries.
So enough of the conspiracy theories about Israel, i would suggest you look at your own government and who profited the most of this incident.

2. You were not wise enough to pass the first question, so you didn't have to answer this one with more BS.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Keep using that arrogance against Arabs who actually created it, not on the nations who could extinguish it.

As far as i can tell, Turkey is slowly becoming just another backward Arab country. The signs are already there; The radicalization, the unification of religion and state, the blaming of Israel for all of your woes. I wouldn't make fun of the Arabs if you simply end up like them.

Anyhow, i've indulged you too much.

Have a nice day as well.

As far as i can tell, Turkey is slowly becoming just another backward Arab country. The signs are already there; The radicalization, the unification of religion and state, the blaming of Israel for all of your woes. I wouldn't make fun of the Arabs if you simply end up like them.

Anyhow, i've indulged you too much.

Have a nice day as well.

you can't exactly call them a backward Arab country when they arent Arabs; their combined real GDP in PPP terms is roughly $1 trillion and they have a pretty well educated population

blaming a country for woes is one thing - but that's what some people do. Don't you blame the Arabs often out of frustration?

you're more likely to live lavishly and better off in an Arab country like say a welfare state like Qatar or UAE than you would in israel (at least as far as per capita GDP is concerned)

so no need for the animosity -- view people and things for what they are

I can't tell what's Turkey real intentions behind it's indulge in ME, people are alarmed especially policymakers of this overturn in Turkey policy, it could be pure desire to forge peaceful relationships based on mutual respect and interests which is very welcomed, and it could be to repeat Iranian lost dreams by creating influence on the expense of others sovereignty as well as interfering in others internal issues which is unacceptable and will only bring more destruction and conspiracies into the region in which the parties will only work on undermining eachother rather than working together for everyones good. However, Turkey attitude so far has been heroic but what's behind it?

you can't exactly call them a backward Arab country when they arent Arabs; their combined real GDP in PPP terms is roughly $1 trillion and they have a pretty well educated population

blaming a country for woes is one thing - but that's what some people do. Don't you blame the Arabs often out of frustration?

you're more likely to live lavishly and better off in an Arab country like say a welfare state like Qatar or UAE than you would in israel (at least as far as per capita GDP is concerned)

so no need for the animosity -- view people and things for what they are

Actually, you can't really go more backwards than Saudi Arabia and most of the world doesn't live as lavishly as them. Same goes for the little Arab monarchs.

You have some of the wealthiest countries and the most backward countries. Kissing gets you jailed in UAE. Maids are assaulted and beheaded in KSA, women are enslaved in general by men. Non Muslims in Qatar have to hide their religion or face the consequences. Most GCC(Except Bahrain) countries have actual laws that enslave people legally.

Money makes little difference when dealing with barbaric culture.

And i don't blame the Arabs for any of my troubles. Why would i? That would be insane.

Back
Top Bottom