What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

What they do in their countries affects none of us. I just had an impression that you were juxtaposing Turks with Arabs

Sex with strange women? Nothing better than that. Besides that, women are more safe when they walk around in Israel, than in any Arab country, where they are being sexual harassed by a bunch of oversexed Arabs.

My cousin was an University Grad from Shanghai and was having holiday in Dubai. The south Asian and Expatriate community treated him well, but when he was walking with his girlfriend near Jumeria Beach, some Native emirates were making wolf sounds and shouting out "Be my Second wife"! I heard the police there was no different.

What they do in their countries affects none of us. I just had an impression that you were juxtaposing Turks with Arabs

I`m saying that i do not want to see them end up like the Arabs. It would be a shame.

@Surenas

He is an Arab, they prefer having sex with cousins and sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin was an University Grad from Shanghai and was having holiday in Dubai. The south Asian and Expatriate community treated him well, but when he was walking with his girlfriend near Jumeria Beach, some Native emirates were making wolf sounds and shouting out "Be my Second wife"! I heard the police there was no different.

I can't understand why anyone would want celebrate its holiday in Dubai. Its one of those places I would never want to visit in my entire life. On the other hand, this year Israel is going to be my destination, if everything goes well of course.

OK back to topic! Turkey does not benefit in an Cold war with Israel as both nations are dependent with each other. The Israelis need Turkey as it is the largest trading partner in the region, with an trade balance of $10 billion dollars, and the Turks need Israel for many technological reasons, like advance radar systems (Green Pike), new ABM/AAD like Arrow 2/3 (Turkey was interested in this missile program before Erdogon became all pro-Arab), F-16 upgrade from IMI etc.. Israel could also provide political leverage for turkey via control of congress members.

I can't understand why anyone would want celebrate its holiday in Dubai. Its one of those places I would never want to visit in my entire life. On the other hand, this year Israel is going to be my destination, if everything goes well of course.

I've been Sharajah and Ajman in UAE. Never going back to any Arab nation. Too hot, too boring, to dull of an people etc..
From now on I'm going to East Asian nations and Europe.

I've been Sharajah and Ajman in UAE. Never going back to any Arab nation. Too hot, too boring, to dull of an people etc..
From now on I'm going to East Asian nations and Europe.

Exactly. I visited Morocco a couple of years ago, and no way I would ever visit an North-African Arab country again.

I`m saying that i do not want to see them end up like the Arabs. It would be a shame.

@Surenas

He is an Arab, they prefer having sex with cousins and sisters.

Now that is an racist stereotype. Most Arabs are liberal in sexuality but are forced to crush their urges because of peer pressure from their respective community. However, you are right in a way. Most Religious Middle eastern nations have cousin marriages and in SA, Qatar, Oman etc 60% of marriages are between cousins. Only Israel, Lebanon, Turkey and Iran have low Percentages in such marriages.

Exactly. I visited Morocco a couple of years ago, and no way I would ever visit an North-African Arab country again.

I have been to N. Africa, Tunisia and Morocco to be precise. I had an fun time, I really would not consider Morrocans and Tunisians to be authentically Arabic but Berber-French.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is an racist stereotype. Most Arabs are liberal in sexuality but are forced to crush their urges because of peer pressure from their respective community. However, you are right in a way. Most Religious Middle eastern nations have cousin marriages and in SA, Qatar, Oman etc 60% of marriages are between cousins. Only Israel, Lebanon, Turkey and Iran have low Percentages in such marriages.

That's not a stereotype. I live with Arabs. I`m telling you how it is.

Most Arabs are not liberal in any sense of the word. They do however express their sexual frustration with harassing young women and calling names at them. That is why they need to be civilized the hard way.

Back to topic. Both Turkey and Israel are not truly adversaries against each other. Turks don't really have an large scale hatred for Jews as Arabs do and it would such an tragic thing if both nations stared hating each over bunch of ungrateful Arabians. Look how they back stabbed Iran for example.

What you're saying is an insult to all the values we've been standing for since our foundation.

That's not a stereotype. I live with Arabs. I`m telling you how it is.

Most Arabs are not liberal in any sense of the word. They do however express their sexual frustration with harassing young women and calling names at them. That is why they need to be civilized the hard way.

That reminds me of the immigrants in Sweden XD. I'm sure Surenas would agree with me..

What you're saying is an insult to all the values we've been standing for since our foundation.

So far Erdogan has done quite a nice job at dismantling much of what Ataturk stood for since your foundation as a Republic.

I have been to N. Africa, Tunisia and Morocco to be precise. I had an fun time, I really would not consider Morrocans and Tunisians to be authentically Arabic but Berber-French.

Yes, they are Berbers, but still culturally Arabs.

Each quasi-interested conversation a Moroccan would want to have with you is for one thing; to get more money out of your pocket. I haven't met one classy Moroccan. Maybe an interesting place for the unworldly Westerner who is looking for "oriental atmospheres' but for me its worth nothing.

But its funny how Moroccans view Iranians, and think we all are extremists. One taxi driver was even proud to tell me that one day an Israeli couple wanted to rent his taxi for the whole day, and he eventually raised his price ten times. He also pointed out to a neighborhood when we were driving in Casablanca and told me 'you don't like this place.', and when I asked why he told me that its a Jewish neighborhood.

That reminds me of the immigrants in Sweden XD. I'm sure Surenas would agree with me..

Actually, i`m familiar with what you are talking about Sweden as well. I can also say that no one is to blame for that except the Swedes, because they allow it.

Back
Top Bottom