What's new

Does Pakistan need a "Fuehrer"

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Someone who will send all corrupt political leaders, sardars, waderas, choudhrys to the gallows and ban all political disco-parties. Bring in strict anti-corruption and price control mechanism to bolster domestic growth. Roll out massive infrastructure, industrial and re-armaments projects as well as indigenous arms and high tech industry. Provide a final solution to Afghan problem by annexing Afganistan (Nazi annexation of Austria). Exert influence and power in central-asia as means of securing raw materials, energy and bolstering economic growth (Nazi influence in Eastern Europe). Put the entire country youth back to work and off-course do all the above in relatively short period of time. :cheesy:

sick of these, Imran khemeni jesa a jay tou yeh ho jay ga, hazrat umar ki tarhan ka a jay tou yeh ho jay ga, Ataturk jessa chahiye... kuch chawal kisi imam mehdi ka intazar ker rahe hain, or ab yeh fureher !!

wah !

No way could he retain power, there would be a civil war, between the ethnicities and religious groups.

but even without fuehrer ethnic cleansing is going quite well. do you want it to be more efficient with gas chambers et al ?

Why the need for some so called dictator? will that bring peace and solve all of Pakistans problems?

the fact is that you dont have any good leaders because any one with a sane voice is either killed or called an agent of another country . you guys need to understand that their might be different perspectives in any country as to how to shape the country . The main feat you need to accomplish is to have 20 yrs of steady democracy . while it may be hard going at first , the end result will be sweet.

Refute me if you feel i am wrong. :)

sick of these, Imran khemeni jesa a jay tou yeh ho jay ga, hazrat umar ki tarhan ka a jay tou yeh ho jay ga, Ataturk jessa chahiye... kuch chawal kisi imam mehdi ka intazar ker rahe hain, or ab yeh fureher !!

wah !
He was asking a question you do not have to be that batameez to him. You PTIan are too immature

hammer-Swastika.png

images

He was asking a question you do not have to be that batameez to him. You PTIan are too immature

I didnt address anyone, I made a general comment. my comment on medhi nonsense is hurting you I know where you are coming from :D

Has to be a General - PA is the strongest entity and it has to be from it ranks if it happens. The other option is a religious leader but that seems difficult, one more option could be an ethnic leader but that will lead to a bloodshed because the biggest majority is not the most violent.

Someone who will send all corrupt political leaders, sardars, waderas, choudhrys to the gallows and ban all political disco-parties. Bring in strict anti-corruption and price control mechanism to bolster domestic growth. Roll out massive infrastructure, industrial and re-armaments projects as well as indigenous arms and high tech industry. Provide a final solution to Afghan problem by annexing Afganistan (Nazi annexation of Austria). Exert influence and power in central-asia as means of securing raw materials, energy and bolstering economic growth (Nazi influence in Eastern Europe). Put the entire country youth back to work and off-course do all the above in relatively short period of time. :cheesy:
well bahi mazrat ke saath kuch nahi hone walla pakistan ka jaisa chal rah hai chalta rahega waise bhee agli govt me chances hain ki MQM+PMNL combo ki sarakar aye ya fir imran ko bahar se support kare rahi baat fedals ki to ...dim me khwaab dekhna achee baat nahi hai mere dost

Back
Top Bottom