What's new

Does Pakistan need a "Fuehrer"

if the Fuehrer is Imran Khan then definitely yes. otherwise, we need Imran Khan.

hammer-Swastika.png

images

hitler ne saab ko seedha ker ke rakh dya tha, germany ko super power bna dya tha kuch saalon me alami jang 1 ke shikast ke baad

wolkswagon aur motorway ka plan us ke zamane me complete hua tha, us ke daur me jet engine ka practical hoa tha, rockets ijaad hue the, germany nuclear power banne waala tha

not every dictator is bad

, kuch pta bhi he tumhe?

somebozo :omghaha:

this suggestion coupled with your name gave me the fits. even though it is not unreasonable, so long as this fuehrer focuses its wrath on the blood sucking leeches and not common people. like a laser treatment for cancerous cells

Someone who will send all corrupt political leaders, sardars, waderas, choudhrys to the gallows and ban all political disco-parties. Bring in strict anti-corruption and price control mechanism to bolster domestic growth. Roll out massive infrastructure, industrial and re-armaments projects as well as indigenous arms and high tech industry. Provide a final solution to Afghan problem by annexing Afganistan (Nazi annexation of Austria). Exert influence and power in central-asia as means of securing raw materials, energy and bolstering economic growth (Nazi influence in Eastern Europe). Put the entire country youth back to work and off-course do all the above in relatively short period of time. :cheesy:

Bear in mind what happened to Fuherur and his "German fatherland" after WW-2 ........i suggest Pakistan needs stable government .....no dictator.

Bear in mind what happened to Fuherur and his "German fatherland" after WW-2 ........i suggest Pakistan needs stable government .....no dictator.

Thats why I said "Fuehrer" not "Hiter"
Have some taste to spot the difference apparently you are not upto date.

I am no fan of Nazi absurdities!

You can as well bear in mind what happened to Babar Khalsa and his Khalistan!

no, we are good with our pee-pee-pee's and pml-n's

Thats why I said "Fuehrer" not "Hiter"
Have some taste to spot the difference apparently you are not upto date.

I am no fan of Nazi absurdities!

You can as well bear in mind what happened to Babar Khalsa and his Khalistan!

I think you already had some fuehrer....like Mushraff and his previous elders .....i dont know what better they made to Pakistan.......you guys may understand it better.

Secondly , dont go after my name .....i strictly denounce the team "babbar-khalsa" and what they demand.....but it doensot mean that i cant use this name ......babbar means sher ....khalsa means sikh.

I didnt address anyone, I made a general comment. my comment on medhi nonsense is hurting you I know where you are coming from :D
No Mehdi comment did not offended me, your whole post offended me coz it was nothing but batameezi towards the person questioning.

I think best answer in this regard was given by the Babber Khalsa, jeo sardar jee, i agree with you. Dictator ship do well in start but its end is usually really bad.

E.g. Ayub Khan -- good economy end East Pakistan crisis

Zia ... Good economy but end Afganistan crisis and present day situation

Bushraff ..... End Baluchistan crisis

PPP govt of 5 years .... bad economy but at the end more autonomy to the provinces, situation is still bad in Baluchistan but secessionist are on the run

No Mehdi comment did not offended me, your whole post offended me coz it was nothing but batameezi towards the person questioning.

I think best answer in this regard was given by the Babber Khalsa, jeo sardar jee, i agree with you. Dictator ship do well in start but its end is usually really bad.

PPP govt of 5 years .... bad economy but at the end more autonomy to the provinces, situation is still bad in Baluchistan but secessionist are on the run

Thank you my dear friend....punjab da ki hall hai...

how was ayub responsible for east pakistan crisis

haha.. so you shy away from admitting.. fair enough if it helps you :D

haha.. so you shy away from admitting.. fair enough if it helps you :D
Sir if you ask me personally I am not very much convinced about the Mehdi . Muslims should rather try to mend their ways rather than wait for prophesies to be full filled. Beta chances are that I might be as old as your Father. I have personally nothing against Imran Khan et al. Dekho, this badtameez attitude has destroyed my party, in my view it is still the best party of Pakistan but people of Pakistan hate them coz of their attitudes in 80s . PTI is repeating the same mistake we did. Learn !!! respect other people views

Back
Top Bottom