What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

He has a weak personality no doubt, but compared to the f*cks like Altaf Hussain,Zardari, Sartaj Aziz etc. he's a million times better .

whoever said Musharraf is a coward is a dimwit, for one thing he gave up living his luxurious life in London to return to Pakistan (no matter what I think of him) he returned back and did not hide.

whoever said Musharraf is a coward is a dimwit, for one thing he gave up living his luxurious life in London to return to Pakistan (no matter what I think of him) he returned back and did not hide.

No matter what is said about him in his defence, no-one here that knows what sort of damage he done since Kargil to his exit, will want him back again. I am glad he is gone and he has no chance of returning to politics. And I hope none ever follow in his footsteps, for the good of Pakistan.

Nawaz sharif needs to gain confidence of his own countrymen in majority first as they view him to be a business minded PM with corrupt practices only after this then he can be judged as a good or bad politician domestically or internationally

Nawaz sharif needs to gain confidence of his own countrymen in majority first as they view him to be a business minded PM with corrupt practices only after this then he can be judged as a good or bad politician domestically or internationally

Agreed sir, Nawaz has been in a considerable better position, since oil prices fell, trade balance improved, import bill reduced, chinese investment is promised, stock market was performing well, overall GDP growth rate increased, security situation improved cuz of Zarb-e-Azb, overall the conditions around him helped him, it wasn't cuz of him, but he happened to be lucky, he needs to improve his personal image.

BTW sir I have been observing your posts on this forum, you appear to be one of the few Indians on this forum, who are not biased when analyzing anything, this is what we need on both sides of the border if we want a peaceful future for our generations, I really have high regard for you, Keep it up , Gold bless you !!!

Agreed sir, Nawaz has been in a considerable better position, since oil prices fell, trade balance improved, import bill reduced, chinese investment is promised, stock market was performing well, overall GDP growth rate increased, security situation improved cuz of Zarb-e-Azb, overall the conditions around him helped him, it wasn't cuz of him, but he happened to be lucky, he needs to improve his personal image.

BTW sir I have been observing your posts on this forum, you appear to be one of the few Indians on this forum, who are not biased when analyzing anything, this is what we need on both sides of the border if we want a peaceful future for our generations, I really have high regard for you, Keep it up , Gold bless you !!!

Thanks for your kind words, hope one day other members too follow the rule of give respect and get respect

I think politics and running a government isn't that much easy...and of course Nawaz Sharif is weak candidate for this job...There need to be a Leader who is strong Ideologically atleast...

NS is more like a mature politician then SS.... SS is good Administrator....

NS is more like a mature politician then SS.... SS is good Administrator....

Nawaz Sharif has failed miserably in improving the economy. Pakistan does not have a full time Foreign Minister and Nawaz takes too many vacations instead of visiting foreign countries and improving relations. Either nobody invites for a visit or he is not eager to go on a foreign tour. Nonetheless Pakistan needs a full time Foreign Minister.

he has wake decision making powers . he doesnt own any thing he do . he cant speak in public with a chit . he doesnt speak urdu well let alone english .

Someone cannot be weak and become the PM of a country. So NS is not a weak personality, but he is a typical business man. He lacks the aggressiveness of typical politician. He should realize that running a business is different from running a country.

both are different type of leaders, his brother is more hands on , administrator or a good manager.
NS is more of a visionary, who you usually associate with enterprenures.
cant understand his vision and how is he associated with entrepreneurs ?

Wow he's one lucky guy eh...

I K Gujral claims Nawaz leaked information about Kashmiri mujahideen that foiled their attacks and Indians recovered SAMs from them

Its funny when you start believing your enemy over your own, it undermines your personality not NS's

Nawaz Sharif does lack leadership qualities and if it wasnt for Shehbaz Sharif he will commit blunders. This is the reason he takes Shahbaz sherif on every important foreign trip. The mind behind the scene is always Shehbaz Sherif.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom