What's new

Does Israel Really Have a Thermonuclear Weapon?

Oh look at this wonderful person I sincerely hope you pulled all the facts out from your rear best regards you poor thing

Was that an insult? Or a complement? I hope you do not complement your fellow Pakistanis that way then.

We do not like talking about your rear end its disgusting, if you have any positive contribution to make, do it or you can stop making things personal. Don't you think I can also insult back?

Was that an insult? Or a complement? I hope you do not complement your fellow Pakistanis that way then.

We do not like talking about your rear end its disgusting, if you have any positive contribution to make, do it or you can stop making things personal. Don't you think I can also insult back?

Not my fault you took it as an insult hope the best for so called sacred land mate

1. You are an Iranian pretending to be German

2. I know you third world Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis have a fetish for everything German, although history says, Germany lost both world wars and was occupied by France at the end of World War II. France also defeated Germany numerous times, as it did the same to UK, other European powers and Asian, African and American powers.

3. Israel's military industry is far and away the more sophisticated example than Pakistan's.

You know that Israel is one of biggest weapons supplier to Pakistan's enemy India?

And you know that Pakistan has not even once got India to surrender unconditionally but India has done the reverse? That is despite Hindus poor warrior martial spirit, innovative spirit, economic experience and technological progress.

3. Military industry - Are you joking again? Maybe its your third world syndrome rearing its ugly head and no more.

Let's see - what exactly did Israel defence industry design and/or produce?

Merkava Main battle tanks I-IV
Trophy APS (neither Pakistan nor Iran has any equivalent)
LAHAT ATGM
SPIKE ATGM
Namer APC
Achzarit APC
NLOS missile
LORA missile
Barak 1
Barak 8
Arrow 2
Arrow 3
David's Sling
Iron Dome
Python
Derby
Popeye
Popeye Turbo
Jericho
LITENING targeting POD
SPICE kit
Sky Shield
and all the variants of the above, and more, from Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Elbit, Elta, Soltam, IAI, IMI, Tadiran and the list goes on.

Not for no reason can Israel sell weapons in bulk to Pakistan's greater enemy that has all Pakistanis scared and frightened.

Not for no reason can Israel have all the American aligned Arab puppet states dance to its tune. Not for no reason can the Jews control the US, Europe and Russia's policy making or substantially influence them to its favour.

4. Israel is scared of no Middle eastern Sand farm, rest assured. They were supposedly 'scared shitless' of Iraq yet they went ahead and attacked Iraqi reactor whereas Iraq did nothing to counter the attack. Israel went ahead and bombed as far away as Tunisia, beat all the Arab militaries to pulp single handedly and to this day have all the Muslims of the world under siege by manipulating the American military machine to its own end, whereas you dumb lot can not design and build simple 60 year old deterrence that even the most isolated tiny despotic regimes like North Korea by all accounts has either mastered or is about to master within the next dozen or so months.

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/758560.html

There we disagree.

You should never have been colonized.

You were colonized because you were weak, and you are still colonized under neocolonial framework, and that is also because you are weak. You will remain weak even if China supplants the US as world's superpower.

Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Berbers have little brains comparing with Jews. This fact needs to be understood and appreciated. Then all the difficulties faced by your brothers of faith will appear a logical outcome of nature's law.

When did Egypt defeat Israel in 6 hours? ?

LOL.

You are not probably living on Earth or ....nvm. no point discussing facts with him who thinks Egypt defeated Israel in 6 hours.
It did it in six hours in 1973 Ramadan war! You shoud read from the Arab point of view, believe it or not it is more modest and propaganda freeier than the zionist media..Read a bit about the Barlev line it will open you closed eyes by their propaganda machine, read about Golda Meir thinking of suicide in the first hours /days of 1973 war (Actually it was code named spark by the Arabs..not a war barely a spark of it to force Usrael the give back the Sinai pininsula,, which it did! And lastly in general, read " what the West owes the Arabs"..Or maybe you are too arrogant to recognize those facts..?

Yes The whole Muslim Empire was weakened by internal conflicts after ruling the world for more than a thousand years, and Some folks took advantage of that and conquered when Muslims got diivided..

Majority of Jews came to Usrael in the begining from those countries that you say were brainless, so according to your logic they were branless as well, this is a good proof that their tech today is not theirs but barrowed somehow!

In brief my friend, Usrael without the colonialists support in the first phase and the US support up till now is a paper mouse..They have no dept for war against the Arabs, their only dept is in EU and mainly the US..

You Should also learn from History that The Jews (unfortunately) have tried to control every civilisation that has welcomed them and this throughout their 6 thousand years proclamed existence.. and the consequences were unbarable for them from Babylon to 20th century Europe.. so if anyone is brainless on this earth it's they..

On topic:
Usrael is known to violate every writen and not writen international law, so how come they haven't tested a nuclear bomb if they ever had one?

Last edited:
Yes I think it has . Or at least has the know-how to make one . They never deny and never confirm and at the end of the day they don't even have to answer anybody and I think that's a smart policy concerning WMDs .
Remember, they have also developed Jericho II and III MRBM/IRBM delivery systems and you can't even find a single image of it on google .:ph34r:

It did it in six hours in 1973 Ramadan war! You shoud read from the Arab point of view, believe it or not it is more modest and propaganda freeier than the zionist media..Read a bit about the Barlev line it will open you closed eyes by their propaganda machine, read about Golda Meir thinking of suicide in the first hours /days of 1973 war (Actually it was code named spark by the Arabs..not a war barely a spark of it to force Usrael the give back the Sinai pininsula,, which it did! And lastly in general, read " what the West owes the Arabs"..Or maybe you are too arrogant to recognize those facts..?

Yes The whole Muslim Empire was weakened by internal conflicts after ruling the world for more than a thousand years, and Some folks took advantage of that and conquered when Muslims got diivided..

Majority of Jews came to Usrael in the begining from those countries that you say were brainless, so according to your logic they were branless as well, this is a good proof that their tech today is not theirs but barrowed somehow!

In brief my friend, Usrael without the colonialists support in the first phase and the US support up till now is a paper mouse..They have no dept for war against the Arabs, their only dept is in EU and mainly the US..

You Should also learn from History that The Jews (unfortunately) have tried to control every civilisation that has welcomed them and this throughout their 6 thousand years proclamed existence.. and the consequences were unbarable for them from Babylon to 20th century Europe.. so if anyone is brainless on this earth it's they..

On topic:
Usrael is known to violate every writen and not writen international law, so how come they haven't tested a nuclear bomb if they ever had one?

That is merely shock and surprise of a sudden war you are speaking of.

You are not speaking of a defeat handed to Israel in 6 hours.

When did Muslim civilization rule whole world? To this day, no civilization or country has ruled whole world.

Majority of Israeli Jews who are intellectuals came from Europe and many of these Jews are not real Jews but impostors who claim Jewish heritage to get Israeli citizenship and rob Palestinians of their land. I know these facts, it changes nothing. Only strength is the real arbiter in this cruel world, this facts must be understood by today's Muslims.

I know about Jewish sneaky character, this is true in all of Europe, and everywhere Europeans went, the Jews like pests managed to ride on European immigrants to Australia Americas and Africa. It is well known that they manipulated politics and debate, media and academia to their own end. What do Muslims do ? Despite having so many people, Muslims just fail at every intellectual task requiring planning execution coordination and intelligence.

That is merely shock and surprise of a sudden war you are speaking of.

You are not speaking of a defeat handed to Israel in 6 hours.

When did Muslim civilization rule whole world? To this day, no civilization or country has ruled whole world.

Majority of Israeli Jews who are intellectuals came from Europe and many of these Jews are not real Jews but impostors who claim Jewish heritage to get Israeli citizenship and rob Palestinians of their land. I know these facts, it changes nothing. Only strength is the real arbiter in this cruel world, this facts must be understood by today's Muslims.

I know about Jewish sneaky character, this is true in all of Europe, and everywhere Europeans went, the Jews like pests managed to ride on European immigrants to Australia Americas and Africa. It is well known that they manipulated politics and debate, media and academia to their own end. What do Muslims do ? Despite having so many people, Muslims just fail at every intellectual task requiring planning execution coordination and intelligence.
Yes, but it is a bit exagerated, because muslims evethough they have very large populations they are not one Country like let's say China, they are mostly composed of small nations,With some succeding more than others, I am conviced that if there was a sound coordination between them, they would succeed in the intellectual tasks as much as others..I think also that this has began, so let's wait and see the results!

PS: Mslims ruled from Spain to south east Asia, tha was the whole known world, so they were the largest Civilisation at that time, and ruling is not only mesured by the land mass which was very huge , but by the influence of the civilisation itself even on non conquered lands..

Ashkhenazi Jews are European who converted and became Jews beginning in the 8th century, They no different than others in europe who became Christians or Muslims.

Israel is ruled by these Ashkhenaz. Real ethnic Mid Eastern Jews (Mizrahi/Sephardic) have very little influence. Intellectually these semitic jews or there cousins i.e.Arabs are no match with the European Ashkhenaz !

Ashkhenazi Jews are European who converted and became Jews beginning in the 8th century, They no different than others in europe who became Christians or Muslims.

Israel is ruled by these Ashkhenaz. Real ethnic Mid Eastern Jews (Mizrahi/Sephardic) have very little influence. Intellectually these semitic jews or there cousins i.e.Arabs are no match with the European Ashkhenaz !
Up till four centuries back and for a thousand years, these Ashkenazi were no match for the Arabs, so where is the logic behind these statements?

Oh look at this wonderful person I sincerely hope you pulled all the facts out from your rear best regards you poor thing
Unfortunately, he is right. Eventhough , he says things too harshly and tend to take it to another level.lol
FACT IS: no middle eastern/Muslim country can defeat Israel. This is not even a debate just a fact.
Israel is far ahead of them all be it scientifically, technologically( ranking first in the world for the percent of GDP spent on R&D and in the number of start-ups per capita, while boasting the highest concentration of high-tech firms outside of the United States), development wise(not talking about oil based money.lol), innovation, skills, mature advanced military industry, highly skilled and educated workforce etc.
It should come as no surprise that Israel has become a hub for global technology companies seeking to acquire innovative technologies, and for venture capital investment in cutting-edge innovation, reason companies from the U.S, China , Russia ,U.K are all investing/setting up shop/partnerships with Israel.
I am not even counting the influence Israel has over countries. etc
However I disagree with his point about TURKEY , Turkey is probably the only Muslim country where can at leaat give ISRAEL a run for its money.

The Arab/Muslim world has a long way to go to match Israel, however it's possible in a few decades from now if they really focus, put religious issues aside, act pragmatically and invest heavily in education, science , creating a favourable investment climate in high tech sectors and inculcating the spirit of hard work/discipline and development in the masses.

1. You are an Iranian pretending to be German

2. I know you third world Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis have a fetish for everything German, although history says, Germany lost both world wars and was occupied by France at the end of World War II. France also defeated Germany numerous times, as it did the same to UK, other European powers and Asian, African and American powers.

3. Israel's military industry is far and away the more sophisticated example than Pakistan's.

You know that Israel is one of biggest weapons supplier to Pakistan's enemy India?

And you know that Pakistan has not even once got India to surrender unconditionally but India has done the reverse? That is despite Hindus poor warrior martial spirit, innovative spirit, economic experience and technological progress.

3. Military industry - Are you joking again? Maybe its your third world syndrome rearing its ugly head and no more.

Let's see - what exactly did Israel defence industry design and/or produce?

Merkava Main battle tanks I-IV
Trophy APS (neither Pakistan nor Iran has any equivalent)
LAHAT ATGM
SPIKE ATGM
Namer APC
Achzarit APC
NLOS missile
LORA missile
Barak 1
Barak 8
Arrow 2
Arrow 3
David's Sling
Iron Dome
Python
Derby
Popeye
Popeye Turbo
Jericho
LITENING targeting POD
SPICE kit
Sky Shield
and all the variants of the above, and more, from Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Elbit, Elta, Soltam, IAI, IMI, Tadiran and the list goes on.

Not for no reason can Israel sell weapons in bulk to Pakistan's greater enemy that has all Pakistanis scared and frightened.

Not for no reason can Israel have all the American aligned Arab puppet states dance to its tune. Not for no reason can the Jews control the US, Europe and Russia's policy making or substantially influence them to its favour.

4. Israel is scared of no Middle eastern Sand farm, rest assured. They were supposedly 'scared shitless' of Iraq yet they went ahead and attacked Iraqi reactor whereas Iraq did nothing to counter the attack. Israel went ahead and bombed as far away as Tunisia, beat all the Arab militaries to pulp single handedly and to this day have all the Muslims of the world under siege by manipulating the American military machine to its own end, whereas you dumb lot can not design and build simple 60 year old deterrence that even the most isolated tiny despotic regimes like North Korea by all accounts has either mastered or is about to master within the next dozen or so months.

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/758560.html

There we disagree.

You should never have been colonized.

You were colonized because you were weak, and you are still colonized under neocolonial framework, and that is also because you are weak. You will remain weak even if China supplants the US as world's superpower.

Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Berbers have little brains comparing with Jews. This fact needs to be understood and appreciated. Then all the difficulties faced by your brothers of faith will appear a logical outcome of nature's law.

When did Egypt defeat Israel in 6 hours? ?

LOL.

You are not probably living on Earth or ....nvm. no point discussing facts with him who thinks Egypt defeated Israel in 6 hours.

I would agree to most of what you said but not all. Israel is the most powerful country in the middle east but the way you are explaining it is as if they are another USA in the middle east. Thats not true. Secondly, you said we don't have brains or we was colonized? Im not sure which country you are talking about there. It was the french begging for help from the Ottomans if you remember, the Ottomans that had little brains who made the most powerful, most advanced cannons and weapons at the times, and before that the Seljuks, and it was so on. It was the Turks that ruled one of the most powerful empires for over 600 years, the only other example of this is Rome. I dont want to go on with this but a nation no people can create such lasting empires with litle brain. Mongols lasted max 150 years because it was a purely conquering empire. Today even though we are lacking behind, with alot of setbacks and religious nutjobs, we was are progressing and in no way a third world country.

About your country France, you never defeated Germans by yourself infact as far as everyone knows the french as surrender monkeys:laugh::laugh: So dont go and talk rubbish as facts.

Unfortunately, he is right. Eventhough , he says things too harshly and tend to take it to another level.lol
FACT IS: no middle eastern/Muslim country can defeat Israel. This is not even a debate just a fact.
Israel is far ahead of them all be it scientifically, technologically( ranking first in the world for the percent of GDP spent on R&D and in the number of start-ups per capita, while boasting the highest concentration of high-tech firms outside of the United States), development wise(not talking about oil based money.lol), innovation, skills, mature advanced military industry, highly skilled and educated workforce etc.
It should come as no surprise that Israel has become a hub for global technology companies seeking to acquire innovative technologies, and for venture capital investment in cutting-edge innovation, reason companies from the U.S, China , Russia ,U.K are all investing/setting up shop/partnerships with Israel.
However I disagree with his point about TURKEY , Turkey is probably the only Muslim country where can at leaat give ISRAEL a run for its money.

The Arab/Muslim world has a long way to go to match Israel, however it's possible in a few decades from now if they really focus, put religious issues aside, act pragmatically and invest heavily in education, science , creating a favourable investment climate in high tech sectors and inculcating the spirit of hard work/discipline and development in the masses.

Religion is a big set back or religion in politics is a massive setback, just something Ataturk didnt want. Unfortunately what Ataturk created didn't carry on, if it did today this is not a joke we would be in the top 5-6 countries easily. This is not an exaggeration. I can bring many pictures documents to support that, such as the factories in the first 20 years, aeroplane factories made and aeroplanes created in them years etc. but after he died religion started taking going into politics and everyones focus went to that instead of R&D, factories etc.

However from what I can see with Israel is that it doesnt do this but focus on development, nonetheless Turkey, Iran, Israel is the most advanced 3 countries in the ME, some more advanced than others in different categories but overall these 3. Here im talking about defence mainly and also industries, not including economy or gdp and gdp per capita etc.

Jews share Arab genes and the urge for boastful talking.

You must have copied that from Israeli promotional bureau ads?
dT9sw93.png

Israel in top? Not by a long shot.

Here I see, https://www.transformify.org/uploads/files/images/27startups.jpg

Not when half of those R&D funds come from abroad.

TILyAFj.png

www.cbs.gov.il/www/hodaot2016n/12_16_270e.pdf

Do you work for their investment promotion bureau by chance?

Those folks are known for flowery language verbiage and little substance.

Bulk of global venture capital investments come from US, and US-Israel political relationship and Jewish control is well known.

Israel is not anywhere near the leading countries in science or tech in aggregate or per capita terms in anything. Number of sci/tech articles by total or per capita, number of citations of sci/tech papers by total or per capita, number of sci/tech citations per paper, number of sci tech non-self-citations per capita or total. Or if you like patents, number of patents applied for or granted per capita, or total or such.

Do not fall for Jewish braggart tendency they are just like Arabs and other Middle Easterners.

I would agree to most of what you said but not all. Israel is the most powerful country in the middle east but the way you are explaining it is as if they are another USA in the middle east. Thats not true. Secondly, you said we don't have brains or we was colonized? Im not sure which country you are talking about there. It was the french begging for help from the Ottomans if you remember, the Ottomans that had little brains who made the most powerful, most advanced cannons and weapons at the times, and before that the Seljuks, and it was so on. It was the Turks that ruled one of the most powerful empires for over 600 years, the only other example of this is Rome. I dont want to go on with this but a nation no people can create such lasting empires with litle brain. Mongols lasted max 150 years because it was a purely conquering empire. Today even though we are lacking behind, with alot of setbacks and religious nutjobs, we was are progressing and in no way a third world country.

About your country France, you never defeated Germans by yourself infact as far as everyone knows the french as surrender monkeys:laugh::laugh: So dont go and talk rubbish as facts.

On what basis?

Because of Anglo American propaganda because France refused to join their illegal invasion of Iraq?

3rd world children and their urge to ride on coatttails of Anglo Americans.

When you are not begging for EU membership, you go to Anglo Americans for alms. When refused by them, you kneel before Russia who you snubbed a few weeks ago.

And despite all that you had no history culture science or tech. All that you achieved is what a cannon? That was designed by a Hungarian person Urban, where is Turkish input? Zero.

French empire was much more global, larger, more influential, more lasting and powerful than any Turkish empire. No Turkish empire former citizens speak Turkish because of Turkish imperial rule.

La Francophonie caters to the Francophone community which spans more than 80 countries and also 5 continents. French colonies still do business, learn education in French and legal system moulded or influenced by France. Your neighbour Syria and Lebanon that is battle ground today also was snatched from you by France. And Jordan and Iraq by Britain. You are in no position to talk or compare with France.

I won't discuss any impact on science, culture, economy, technology, military or politics, industry or civilization and human rights. All these areas France leads the entire Middle Eastern world and Eastern Europe world by generations. Unless you count oil kingdoms' economies may be as richer than France in per capita basis.

Here some French victories over Germany and bulk of Europe fighting alone

Only if you knew, the Brits never controlled or conquered anywhere close to this much of Europe

https://www.britannica.com/event/French-revolutionary-wars

Last edited:

You must have copied that from Israeli promotional bureau ads?

Here I see, https://www.transformify.org/uploads/files/images/27startups.jpg

Not when half of those R&D funds come from abroad.

TILyAFj.png

www.cbs.gov.il/www/hodaot2016n/12_16_270e.pdf

Do you work for their investment promotion bureau by chance?

Those folks are known for flowery language verbiage and little substance.

Bulk of global venture capital investments come from US, and US-Israel political relationship and Jewish control is well known.

Israel is not anywhere near the leading countries in science or tech in aggregate or per capita terms in anything. Number of sci/tech articles by total or per capita, number of citations of sci/tech papers by total or per capita, number of sci/tech citations per paper, number of sci tech non-self-citations per capita or total. Or if you like patents, number of patents applied for or granted per capita, or total or such.

Do not fall for Jewish braggart tendency they are just like Arabs and other Middle Easterners.
Even if they are Ashkinazi!? These guys have nothing to do with Arabs or middle Eastners, they brag because they are spoiled by American tax payers money, actually it is the only country in the world to whom donations are tax deductible in Canada and the US and Europe, so apart from the overt US military help of some 4 billion $ a year, there are hundreds of billions from Tax deductible donations from North America as well as from Europe..
Add to the list of scientific achievements that the most scientific papers scams belong to them too..
OT:
If they had nuclear weapons they would have tested them, now they can say that they have tested with South Africa, but who can blieve them..Anyone can claim that he has tested a nuclear device with someone else who has tested its own, theirs is "The make believe" policy and they use the media to reinforce it in people's minds..

Last edited:
Even if they are Ashkinazi!? These guys have nothing to do with Arabs or middle Eastners, they brag because they are spoiled by American tax payers money, actually it is the only country in the world to whom donations are tax deductible in Canada and the US and Europe, so apart from the overt US military help of some 4 billion $ a year, there are hundreds of billions from Tax deductible donations from North America as well as from Europe..
Add to the list of scientific achievements that the most scientific papers scams belong to them too..
OT:
If they had nuclear weapons they would have testedthem, now they can say that they have tested with South Africa, but who can blieve them..Anyone can claim that he has tested a nuclear device with someone else who has tested its own, theresis "The make believe" policy and they use the media to reinforce it in eople's minds..

I think most Jews originate from Middle East even European Jews have some trace of Semitic lineage.

Yes most of their bravado just false and non compatible with facts.

Nuclear weapons I think Israel has them but may be not thermonuclear weapons. I just know even their tiny research reactor was provided by France and so was most of their fighter jets and ballistic missile which was Jericho 1.

They are higher achievers than their neighbours just not as powerful or as high achieving as they brag.

On what basis?

Because of Anglo American propaganda because France refused to join their illegal invasion of Iraq?

3rd world children and their urge to ride on coatttails of Anglo Americans.

When you are not begging for EU membership, you go to Anglo Americans for alms. When refused by them, you kneel before Russia who you snubbed a few weeks ago.

And despite all that you had no history culture science or tech. All that you achieved is what a cannon? That was designed by a Hungarian person Urban, where is Turkish input? Zero.

French empire was much more global, larger, more influential, more lasting and powerful than any Turkish empire. No Turkish empire former citizens speak Turkish because of Turkish imperial rule.

La Francophonie caters to the Francophone community which spans more than 80 countries and also 5 continents. French colonies still do business, learn education in French and legal system moulded or influenced by France. Your neighbour Syria and Lebanon that is battle ground today also was snatched from you by France. And Jordan and Iraq by Britain. You are in no position to talk or compare with France.

I won't discuss any impact on science, culture, economy, technology, military or politics, industry or civilization and human rights. All these areas France leads the entire Middle Eastern world and Eastern Europe world by generations. Unless you count oil kingdoms' economies may be as richer than France in per capita basis.

Here some French victories over Germany and bulk of Europe fighting alone

Only if you knew, the Brits never controlled or conquered anywhere close to this much of Europe

https://www.britannica.com/event/French-revolutionary-wars

Oh god i cant stop laughing. I thought you had a bit of a brain but it seems not. ''No Turkish Empire former citizens speak Turkish because of Turkish Imperial Rule''. This just shows your absolute stupidity. They dont speak Turkish not because we was weak but because we didnt force them to speak Turkish. Everyone could have speak their own language in the Ottoman Empire, otherwise easily we could have forced over 20 nations people to speak Turkish. If we slaughtered and forced greeks,bulgarians, albania,serbia,romania, hungary, austria, eygpt, algeria, georgia, armenia, iraq, syria etc etc and all the other countries to speak Turkish now Turkish would be one of the most spoken languages.

Ottoman Science, Architecture, Art and Culture was ahead at its peak. It created the greatest architecture. Turkic architects and buildings such as Taj Mahal, Blue Mosque, Advanced bridges etc at the time. Piri Reis, Saydi Ali Reis and Ali Reis maps, drawings drew out the world long ago. French empire was always in the shadow of the British lol and how long did it last? 200 years hahaha you are comparing it to an empire that lasted over 600 years. Your comparison is laughable. Turkey the first country to have a female pilot, one of the first countries to have women in parliament etc before some European countries.

France is no doubt more advanced than us now. Every Turkic Empire had downs and ups, but just as we created the Huns, Gokturks, the Great Seljuk Empires, Ghaznavids, Mughals and countless others.
94b30d03ae1b70d905d4b54009397774.jpg

Dont forget Surrender Monkey, it was the Turk Baibars who stopped Mongols, it was the Turks who stopped many crusades, it was the Turks who made the Europeans piss their pants in vienna.

Back
Top Bottom