What's new

Does America knows location of all our nukes ?

bubble123

Reaction score
This is a very serious question.For years we could have taken the word from our leadership but

in this fateful year so much has changed from the pieces of wiki leaks to the impunity with which america raided Osama. Details emerging from samshi air base, tons of revalation by former military and civlian officials.

Only when thing can be concluded In the previous decade America had been given complete freedom to treat pakistan as if it is their own colony to do whatever they pleased,whenever they pleased.

As we know that Americans love contingencies(as the words of one American member on this forum that there are probably even contingency plans to fight aliens) what does this mean for our nukes. The kind of network CIA has here in Pakistan. How is it not possible that they would have by now completely infiltrated and found out the location of nukes ?

Hoping good discussion on it and the words of some professional members.

The Americans have used all means at their disposal to find info about them

They once even hired the services of the French ambassador who got a good beating from the guards the nuclear sites

pamistan's nuclear missiles are mobile i suppose so there is no fixed location.
no silo nased missiles.
if they find the current location...it wknt be there tomorrow or next week.

Location of nukes?- As if all of them are in one place in a small box- waiting for the amrikans to be taken-

why this stupid question even arises?-

u know guyz u have probably taken me wrong by location i just don't mean physical location but everything else mines,sites,assembly lines,factories and even that is not of great concern but what about if they have infiltrated or placed sleeper cells in pakistani nuclear establishment.

and what about electronic surveillance that only activate when told to do so. if i am not wrong america had already used such becaons when they tried to rescue their hostages in iran.

and security is just not about proximity what if they have already placed some kind of countermeasures to disable nukes near the sites.

I am sure US doesnt know where are they?

But i know where are they.... I know all of them. :agree:

I don't think they know.... they indeed are trying to know.

If americans knew where they were they would have taken them out by now. nukes are safe as long as the likes of zardari dont know where they are

no they dont know its a hidden place where only main army ppl can go even benazir wanst allowed to enter and think if obama knew about them then he would have jumped on them

Do they know the location of a few nukes? Yes..around 25-35
Do they know the location of them all(>120).. NO

Back
Top Bottom