What's new

Do you want Shariah law in Pakistan

Do you want shariah rule in Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup but not the Taliban kind - the Iqbal kinda ! :kiss3:

Pure shariah is what is written in Quran and Sunnah..you cannot make a dozen interpretations out of it and call it different flavors that makes no sense. That would still be rendered as man made law but the puritan apologist will continue to flog the label of Islam over it.

I had been a die-hard supporter of Sharia Law in Pakistan. I have been to Tanzeem e Islami many times in my life and really liked Late Dr. Israr Ahmed and his efforts for Sharia in Pakistan. But I have finally realized that sharia law in Pakistan or anywhere in the world is impossible with so many sects declaring each other Kafirs and with their own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah...

Sharia Law is impossible unless a divine guidance and "Imam Mahdi"

The best option for me is Imran Khan. If not Sharia law but he will surely strengthen and impose law of the land and Insha'Allah will eradicate injustice from Pakistan.

A society based on Kufr can survive, but a society based on injustice can't. (Hazrat Ali R.A)

I had been a die-hard supporter of Sharia Law in Pakistan. I have been to Tanzeem e Islami many times in my life and really liked Late Dr. Israr Ahmed and his efforts for Sharia in Pakistan. But I have finally realized that sharia law in Pakistan or anywhere in the world is impossible with so many sects declaring each other Kafirs and with their own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah...

Sharia Law is impossible unless a divine guidance and "Imam Mahdi"

Your post made sense until i read the last line!

My question to all those mambers who voted for yes do they even know what the sharia Law is!!!!!

Yes...

The basic meaning of Sharia, is "Moral Code" And "Legislation". In Islam, we call the "Laws" which are derived by our religion Islam as Shariah. The main interpreter is Quran, and secondary is Hadith (in all Fiqah of Muslims). When we say "Shariah Law for Pakistan", this means all "Social", "Criminal", "Political", and "Economical".

There should have been a maybe or undecided option in the poll...hence I didnt choose any option.

Exactly, thats my stance as well. Nothing wrong with Shariah but knowing Pakistanis, the laws will be abused to fit the powerful peoples own political agendas. Also who's shariah are we talking about? Such a system of law will no doubt divide our society further along sectarian lines as disagreements are bound to emerge between firstly Sunnis and Shias and secondly between Deobandis, Barelvis and goodness knows how many other sects that exist now.

:hitwall:

:hitwall:

NOPE !!! No Shariah law!!

Pakistan needs Shariah Law like Pakistan needs a " Hole in the Head ".

I would actually like to see a separation between " State Affairs " and " Religious Affairs ".

No to Shariah and no to Fundamentalist / Extremist. Protect the Pakistani minorities and make Pakistan a safe country for all Pakistanis.

Seriously cant believe that 17 people voted in favour.

Our dear leader Qaud e Azam himself said:

“you may belong to any religion or caste or creed – that has nothing to do with the business of the state,”

There is truely no salvation for this nation.

http://kashifiat.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/quaid-i-azam%E2%80%99s-concept-of-pakistan-state/

How our Beloved leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah envisioned our state. Hope it can bring sense to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom