What's new

Do you want Shariah law in Pakistan

Do you want shariah rule in Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha oh dear no need to cancel my nationality....you forgot I am kashmiri...am not even a part of your nation ;)

You forget what we'd do to any Kashmiri who thinks otherwise ! :P

I wonder why we don't start doing what the Indians accuse us of doing - Changing the demographics of the region; perhaps flooding in a few hundred thousand or a few million of the rest of us would serve you lot well ! :D

Haha oh dear no need to cancel my nationality....you forgot I am kashmiri...am not even a part of your nation ;)

Than your opossition to,Sharia Law in 'our nation' was uncalled for. :D

Btw @Armstrong is Kashmiri too.

@somebozo

I want to become the new Amir :P

what is Shariah law ??

Islamic System of administration. The right word is 'Khilafa' though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Than your opossition to,Sharia Law in 'our nation' was uncalled for. :D

Btw @Armstrong is Kashmiri too.

@somebozo

I want to become the new Amir :P

I know he is....but @Armstrong is a traitor... :P
Well aero, as long as you guys are "illegally occupying" our land, I am indeed a citizen of Pakistan.
Now in that case dear, my vote holds equal leverage :D

huh whose Amir??? lol

You forget what we'd do to any Kashmiri who thinks otherwise ! :P

I wonder why we don't start doing what the Indians accuse us of doing - Changing the demographics of the region; perhaps flooding in a few hundred thousand or a few million of the rest of us would serve you lot well ! :D

Uncle, how do you sleep at night :hitwall:

@Armstrong

In the context of 'The reconstruction of religious thought in Islam' and some other poetic work of Iqbal. I get the impression,that Iqbal wasn't in favor of the old model,which we see in Iran and S.Arabia etc but he put forward the concept of 'Islamic democracy'. What are your thougts.?

My question to all those mambers who voted for yes do they even know what the sharia Law is!!!!!

I know he is....but @Armstrong is a traitor... :P
Well aero, as long as you guys are "illegally occupying" our land, I am indeed a citizen of Pakistan.
Now in that case dear, my vote holds equal leverage :D

huh whose Amir??? lol

What Nation ? Thats my land ! :agree:

At any rate, the chances of Kashmir ever becoming Independent are the same as a moustache growing somewhere near your upper lip ! :blink:

Come to think of it - Judging by what I saw the last time we met, thats a very real chance ! :omghaha:

Uncle, how do you sleep at night :hitwall:

My love for the Motherland keeps me going ! :pakistan:

And there are a lot more sinister plans with respect to Kashmir on my drawing board ! :devil:

@Armstrong

In the context of 'The reconstruction of religious thought in Islam' and some other poetic work of Iqbal. I get the impression,that Iqbal wasn't in favor of the old model,which we see in Iran and S.Arabia etc but he put forward the concept of 'Islamic democracy'. What are your thougts.?

Exactly ! :agree:

Thats why I think the Quaid's cryptic talk of Islam & Equality (Political or Otherwise) is often misconstrued to mean Islamism on one hand or Secularism on the other instead of plain Democracy & Pluralism where every opinion will be entertained, all will be equal but we'd, to use Iqbal's own term, be able to 'Reconstruct (reinterpret) religious thought in Islam, in the light of the modern dynamics we find ourselves in' !

I remember reading an excerpt from the same, where the Allama, had talked about how the Office of the Caliphate is now vested in the Parliament of a Nation State ! And that only through the Creation of Nation States would different Muslim Nations be able to come together at a later point time when their societies & their polities have evolved to such a level that they transcend their incessant bickering but for that they first need a space of their own, hence their own Nation State, & then grow organically from there.

Not with these kind of nutjobs present in Pakistan...I.e Taliban, JUI etc...Shariah is not bad, but with the kind of extremists people we have living among us, it would legitimize the mass killing of anyone Hindu or Christian.

For Shariah you need to have sadiq and ameen people who would work on the principles of Hazrat Umar RA, Hazrat Abu Bakr RA etc, not self made Islamic scholars by Abdul Rashid Ghazi and HakeemUllah Mehsud.

and i think shia muslims aswell (considering taliban here) ....:undecided:

Sharia law is good but first we need to eradicate these extremists from our society... :butcher:

With so many Islamic sects in Pakistan it’s going to be very difficult, if all these sects are ignored & the Sharia is made according to Quran, Hadees & Sunah then it should be ok but if sects are involved in making sharia law then there will only be pain & blood.

Sharia Law according to Quran, Hadees & Sunah should be there.

and yeah after properly understanding sharia and sharia law... otherwise everyone is gonna mold relegion and sharia according to their own comfort... like ppl are doing now...

Khor, hum Sunni aaap ke saaath hain - Shanaa bashanaaa jahan bhii zaroorat pariii ! :agree:

M not shia bhae... but still i think we are nobody to judge k kon ziada pakka muslim hai sunni ya shia... i think we should leave that to Allah and try to be a good human being first...

Even though not a Pakistani, I voted Yes, because that will make pakistan more stable and thats good for the region.

I have no say in whether it will be good for pakistanis, thats for pakistanis to judge.

With so many Islamic sects in Pakistan it¡¯s going to be very difficult, if all these sects are ignored & the Sharia is made according to Quran, Hadees & Sunah then it should be ok but if sects are involved in making sharia law then there will only be pain & blood.

Sharia Law according to Quran, Hadees & Sunah should be there.

Sharia is same. Its concept is not different among shias and sunnis, among bareilvis , deobandis or ahle-hadith.
When i speak of shias, i mean those of fiqa e jafria...ismailis , alvis etc are quite deviant from islam.

I'd vote yes if Sharia = civil democratic Islamic system of Iqbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom