What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: maro saloon ko

534654_429843337061049_772393437_n.jpg

hahaha, doctors ki chitrol, and doctor 09 will not like this :D

you can see their reporting language and guess that- instead of pressuring the govt to accept their legitimate demands, they are acting like tool in government's hand, probably it will help people forget their mediaGate. #Justsaying.

at least the army doctors are out there in hospitals trying to help the poor patients in which ever way they can. Unlike you spreading lies and supporting an evil greedy bunch because of your political agenda and your blind hatred for an institution.

at least the army doctors are out there in hospitals trying to help the poor patients in which ever way they can. Unlike you spreading lies and supporting an evil greedy bunch because of your political agenda and your blind hatred for an institution.

they are running from it- they cannot even spend one night in those hospitals with fillthy Pakis lying all over in thousands !!

you can see their reporting language and guess that- instead of pressuring the govt to accept their legitimate demands, they are acting like tool in government's hand, probably it will help people forget their mediaGate. #Justsaying.

Sir jee answer lies in your own reply. Whole society is wrong less these doctors. They have to work in the service structure in which other employees are working, who stops them working in private hospitals which are owned by their seniors, may be they get better pays there.

they are running from it- they cannot even spend one night in those hospitals with fillthy Pakis lying all over in thousands !!

Awzc2WzCMAIbECQ.jpg:large

Don't worry they are same doctors who treated poor Pakistanis during floods and other calamities especially after earthquake. Have you forgotten those in Muzaffarabad after earthquake who were on duty and in OT while their own loved one were under rubble.

In Pakistan, all goverment owned educational institutions are subsidized. Including those from where beaurocrates, politicians (get faked degrees) and many other graduate. This is tax payer's money, and mainly middle class-poor people benifit from this. Otherwise they cannot send their children to Universities. But this does not mean that they can be forced to work on low paid contractual jobs. There is no such law nor a bond nor any moral or ethical duty to do so.

Agreed. So who's holding the gun to the YD's heads to work for the Government?

There are strikes in almost all other goverment run fields, starting from teachers, PIA, Steal mills, PTCL, etc. The only pity here is when Dr.s strike, it may endager the life of poor people. But thats their daily work.

Then they should have considered the same and perhaps carried out partial strikes to ensure that patients did not suffer.....did they consider the ills of the poorest of the country?

Paying good salaries to Goverment owned hospitals's and recruiting there the required staff is doing a great favour to country's poor. The doctor who work in private hospitals, earn much better. Low-paid, overworked doctors are not really motivated to see people with same interest as they do in private hospitals. This is a fact.

How many times do I have to tell you that I earn 1/3rd what my friends earn in private institutions, however this is what I chose and I cannot start blackmailing the Government just because I chose to work for the Government!

Same goes with the police, but the reason police do not strike is because they can earn fortunes in bribes...

In 1 moment you have shamed the entire police department just because there are some black sheep. Just the other day I was reading news that a policeman returned Rs. 5.5 million, that in found in a bag on the street, to the owner......how many other Pakistanis would have done the same?

Punjab goverment is antognizing them by arresting Drs.

The pity is poor people are left to die.

Actually, Punjab Government is cracking down on oath offenders....these bastards are accepting salaries for not working, rather to carry out strikes! I have Punjab Government makes an example out of them all!

first of all, mind your languague you sorry excuse of a human being.

and second, why are we gonna believe a liar like yourself when no media outlet has broken this story, not even the people party's tv (ptv).

the Army doctors freaked out and left Mayo hospital saying they cannot handle this much pressure !!

so much so for their military training to take pressure.

You mean, doctors that are trained to work during war times at the front are freaking out at daily routine jobs? Hmm......go and read the news again, my advice!

Don't worry they are same doctors who treated poor Pakistanis during floods and other calamities especially after earthquake. Have you forgotten those in Muzaffarabad after earthquake who were on duty and in OT while their own loved one were under rubble.

this is a different situation- treating no less than 10,000 patients in emergency daily is al together a different ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom