What's new

“You’re Gonna Have a Fucking War”: Mark Milley’s Fight to Stop Trump from Striking Iran

In 2024 Trump or someone like him will be back in power, He will pull out of whatever deal our simpletons are making in Vienna right now and will go back to their "kill the browns" business as usual. We're just handed 4 years of time to develop nuclear weapons, We need nukes to protect our cultural sites from these slave owning, racist, backwards savage genocidals. Lets hope our Akhoonds wise up and do what needs to be done.

Obviously Trump reproduced the moment he was born. That is why calls for him to be put down at birth along with his "offsprings" make sense. :D

I should've been more clear Trump should've been put down at birth or his off springs but no where did I mention he's a father when he's born.

I should've been more clear Trump should've been put down at birth or his off springs but no where did I mention he's a father when he's born.

Actually, no baby deserves that at birth, even Trump, but that is just my personal view.
who was it who responded to me? this is what I'd call sanctimonious behavior.

LOL. Explanation is only to reduce confusion. :D

The MAGA crowd keeps living under the delusion that the US Military is 100% behind Trump. They are ready to eat the QAnon conspiracy that US Military will overthrow Biden and install Trump any time.

The reality however is that US Military seems to not have anything but spite from the big businessman. :laugh:

In 2024 Trump or someone like him will be back in power, He will pull out of whatever deal our simpletons are making in Vienna right now and will go back to their "kill the browns" business as usual. We're just handed 4 years of time to develop nuclear weapons, We need nukes to protect our cultural sites from these slave owning, racist, backwards savage genocidals. Lets hope our Akhoonds wise up and do what needs to be done.
You have the full right to protect yourself, but Trump was the least war mongering president in US recent history.

Yes, but

the problem is that the American people have exactly Zero Power in this Roman-Biblical Empire heir of the British empire

The two ruling class commercial teams discuss how best to serve the gods

Jupiter, Juno, Minerva

(1) imperial Domination, cult of Rome
(2) "Our colonial project" (Jabotinsky)
(3) domestic Statu Quo

The Truman Show (1998)
The Matrix (1999)
The Thirteenth floor (1999)

are three good metaphors and it is a classic theme:

America is "The Truman Show" and we, the world, are the spectators

We must recognize the lucidity and good humor of the imperial scribes enjoying their audience

Back
Top Bottom