What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know you are having conflicting thoughts- u dont want to speak against SS- cause thats your stance here- but be honest and true to yourself- yaqeen ker bohat maza ata hai..

I once asked my father why dont YDA protest against those docs who pay bribes and get promotion just like your students who are now more senior than you ( bcz my fahter's promotion was delayed for 8 years ) He had no answer!!!!

Young doctors have asked the Chief Minister of Punjab, Mian Shahbaz Sharif to ensure acceptance of their three demands, if he wants them to call off their strike.
The talks were held between representatives of young doctors and senior doctors on Sunday, during which the young doctors presented their demands.
First, they demanded that every medical officer should be appointed directly in grade-18.*Second, they said the honorarium of a graduate should equal that of a medical officer.*Third, they asked the authorities to equate health professional allowance with basic income.
They also insisted on meeting Chief Minister of Punjab in person for getting assurance for the acceptance of their demands.
Senior doctors assured the young doctors that they will not only place demands of the young doctors before the government of Punjab but would also arrange a meeting with the Chief Minister of Punjab.
They appealed to the young doctors to call off their strike.
Young doctors refuted the appeal of senior doctors and said they will not annul the strike before their demands are accepted.
Special assistant to the provincial minister for health, Khwaja Salman Rafeeq said the health department would wait for the results of negotiations between senior doctors and the young doctors.
The deadline of 24 hours for calling off the strike is over; he said adding that they will not let the young doctors to blackmail the health department.
Special assistant to provincial health minister said in case the strike of the young doctors is not annulled, alternate arrangements are already in place, and the health ministry of the province will implement the plan.
He also termed that the young doctors going on strike will also be arrested as the last option.
Meanwhile, the Punjab government decided to appoint ad hoc doctors on vacant seats across the province.
The strike of young dotors has entered 14th consecutive days while patients face difficulties across the province.
According to a notification of Punjab government, the outdoor patient departments (OPDs) of government hospitals remained opened in Rawalpindi though the number of patients was low due to Sunday.
Heavy contingents of police were deployed for the safety of the doctors who came on duty.
Moreover, army doctors have taken charge in government hospitals while the government has announced that appointment of ad hoc doctors will be made through walk-in interviews.

Look I know you are having conflicting thoughts- u dont want to speak against SS- cause thats your stance here- but be honest and true to yourself- yaqeen ker bohat maza ata hai..

1& half year old kid died in MEO hospital, just now SAMMA newstv.
Who is responsible?
What sentence should these stupid doctors, deserve?
Where is dam sumo-moto Cj, where is IMRAN? What is his take on the issue?

this country is for bureaucracy not for doctors and engineers . All facilities , all benefits , service structures , TAs ets all are only for bureaucrats and politicians oh sorry i forgot about army .
LONG LIVE BUREAUCRACY :yahoo:
LONG LIVE INNOCENT POLITICIANS :yahoo:

Zalim darinda football dekh raha hai is waqt...

stay united and fuuucckk these shameless saudi tauts !!

I see mostly are with YDA- tom full strike will make zalim darinda sift king shahbaz pee in his pants...

apna thuka chatay ga-

YDA protest against SELECTED docotrs sent to rural area ( Punjab wanted FCPS docs in rural area ) but never protest against those docs who are supposed to work in rural but they never appear there instead they are running their own clinics

Zalim darinda football dekh raha hai is waqt...

stay united and fuuucckk these shameless saudi tauts !!

I see mostly are with YDA- tom full strike will make zalim darinda sift king shahbaz pee in his pants...

apna thuka chatay ga-

yeah and kill some more ppl

I once asked my father why dont YDA protest against those docs who pay bribes and get promotion just like your students who are now more senior than you ( bcz my fahter's promotion was delayed for 8 years ) He had no answer!!!!

you know it, now if you want promotion or a particular seat you have to have three men in your pocket ?

EDO ranjha gets sacked, starts offering prayers in Jati Ummrah, gets restored as EDO, oh exposes Fawad Hasan Fawad the bureaucrat, gets removed and taken to federal ? and Fawad still survives because the guy who is watching food ball right now only trusts bureaucrats ??

Need I say more ? but still you have political sympathy for them, may I ask why ?

553829_391454604245881_315986737_n.jpg

please rahim kero hum per

YDA protest against SELECTED docotrs sent to rural area ( Punjab wanted FCPS docs in rural area ) but never protest against those docs who are supposed to work in rural but they never appear there instead they are running their own clinics

yeah and kill some more ppl

management problem- who you have as administration my lord? -

Not funny at all.

you know it, now if you want promotion or a particular seat you have to have three men in your pocket ?

EDO ranjha gets sacked, starts offering prayers in Jati Ummrah, gets restored as EDO, oh exposes Fawad Hasan Fawad the bureaucrat, gets removed and taken to federal ? and Fawad still survives because the guy who is watching food ball right now only trusts bureaucrats ??

Need I say more ? but still you have political sympathy for them, may I ask why ?

Go a little back. Search my posts in Young Doctor strike thread ( few years back ) i wanted Pays to increase. They were in a bad state

But the structure they want is un-believable

And dont tell me how promotions are done in Medical Department. I am seeing my father's student senior to him and I know how!!!!

management problem- who you have as administration my lord? -

Not funny at all.

Administration just acted today according to Law

Go a little back. Search my posts in Young Doctor strike thread ( few years back ) i wanted Pays to increase. They were in a bad state

But the structure they want is un-believable

And dont tell me how promotions are done in Medical Department. I am seeing my father's student senior to him and I know how!!!!

let me put it this way- how many bureaucrats are allowed in departments as federal representatives and how many from departments as provincial representatives- the ratio of administration, I am asking from legal perspective... and and do compare it with other provinces too-

kya bureaucracy sirf Punjab kay liye hi hai? the YDA is demanding what your father and his campaigns couldnot, and ended by giving their lives in service to department who doesn't give a FUCCKK !!

and thats exactly what needs to change now !!

let me put it this way- how much bureaucrats are allowed in departments from federal and how much from departments- do compare it with other provinces too-

kya bureaucracy sirf Punjab kay liye hi hai? the YDA is demanding what your father and his campaigns couldnot, and ended by giving their lives in service to department who doesn't give a FUCCKK !!

sorry YDA not demanding what father is demanding. He is BS 19 doc being paid in Range Punjab gov published.

About YDA demands, bureaucracy have nothing to do with it. Punjab budget cant afford that. Simple

let me put it this way- how many bureaucrats are allowed in departments as federal representatives and how many from departments as provincial representatives- the ratio of administration, I am asking from legal perspective... and and do compare it with other provinces too-

Your language, is getting of hand!
Control it, & stop supporting killer doctors!
You Are going to lose respect,in the eyes of even your own PTI members on PDF!

I am not praising them, I stated my opinion based on a some facts. Its fine if you disagree with it.

I do not like flowing in the same flow in which Pakistani media wants the Pakistanis to flow. I knew it would be surprising here because it is not according to the perception of issue media in Pakistan has created or is trying to create.

In short to your reply, the plumbers, electricians in developed countries earn enough to have a car, live a respectable life and they DO NOT commit suicides because they dont have money to pay bills or debts or dont have money for thier childrens education. And now if a Dr. makes similar money to that, its fine, Dr can still live a respectble life.

Do you really believe in 40K Rs, a person can run his family? Well, there are people who have alot less pay then this and are living,, but I would not expect Drs of the country to be living in slums.... Doing so is basically encouraging Doctors to leave public hospticals to either go to private sector or go abroad.

Denying this is same like previous thug PM said when asked 'why dont they leave the country?'

The current outlook of Drs strikes looks like aggressive blackmailers,, this is probably due to a bad PR work of drs organizations and bad media handling and to some extent media's softness towards PML N.

But my friend, the force that guards the country internally gets paid as low as Rs. 9k/month (Police) and the force that protects the country from external threats gets Rs. 17k/month (Military). How can you expect them to protect the country with that salary?

A grade-17 teacher at a University (asst. lecturer I think) earns Rs. 28k/month and teachers in schools earn even less. How can you expect them to teach this nation on par with international countries?

I consider the demands of the YD's unjust because they are not superior to other Grade-17 officers and if any of them had the option, they would have gone abroad already. So, now that they are stuck with Pakistan, they need to materialize on the realities of the country instead of being stupid and superficial. We have very limited resources and bowing to any unjust demand would not only further encourage these doctors but also set an example for other professionals to follow suit.

Asked my father about the recent activity of Police and although he dont agree with me ( but agree with YDA ) he said how can someone tolerate patients dying and doctors on protest

Ask him, Where will it stop? Today they want Grade 18 + twice the amount of basic pay + proper salary for house job trainees. What if tomorrow they want grade 20 + 4 times the amount of basic pay + 2 times salary for house job trainees? What if day after, they want the Government to make their leader, Deputy Prime Minister or Health Secretary or Health Minister?

Is blackmailing in anyway justified? What makes these doctors so damn special?

who should care about them the most ? government ? No ? they should have never made it a point of ego- shahbaz sharif should have kept him promise and introduced a service structure- but since political bases per bhartiyan kerni hoti hain tou merit ka nara tou bhuddu bananay kay liye hai...

P.S.

drug dealers would go free but doctors demanding their service structure would be cracked down??

wah !

You have very weird logic for a human. Anybody who condones the suffering of another living thing needs a good psychiatrist IMO. And if 'political bases per bhartiyan kerni hoti hain' to what harm would SS have in increasing the salaries and accepting all demands....the benefit would have trickled down to his own favourites as per your opinion.

Yours was not a very smart post, right?

Young doctors have asked the Chief Minister of Punjab, Mian Shahbaz Sharif to ensure acceptance of their three demands, if he wants them to call off their strike.
The talks were held between representatives of young doctors and senior doctors on Sunday, during which the young doctors presented their demands.
First, they demanded that every medical officer should be appointed directly in grade-18.*Second, they said the honorarium of a graduate should equal that of a medical officer.*Third, they asked the authorities to equate health professional allowance with basic income.

This is unbelievable... and impossible to implement too... are these Doctors some unique creatures that they're asking for these somewhat laughable demands? They are not asking for pay rise, but instead the scale which would ultimately increase their pay and other privileges... if this is not greed what is it then?

Yahan har banda hi apney andar ek zardari hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom