What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar you Doctor people are lucky who at least gets a house-job (a sort of Job security) after completing MBBS... what about us Engineers who gets nothing after completing our BEs?

We even cant acquire a small shop and start our business :(

]
not every doctor get paid house job . and its only for one year thats it ( no job security ) after that you have to apply for proper job .

Never heard of a Doctor doesn't get paid while he's on HJ?

At least you get paid for 1 whole year + you get an on hand experience too - on real human beings not frogs anymore. We have to go through those unpaid internships for a year or two, then after that if we get lucky we may find a placement with starting salary equals to or less then what you get for your House-job.

We even cant acquire a small shop and start our business :(

You're an Engineer too... :drag:

ohh really have you seen tax deduction column? so you want doctors shouldn't pay taxes? (I am sure this tax deduction is because he got higher pay in previous months, as this happens to all pay holders). yes his pay is more then 70, but due to tax deduction he is getting less, and in this no provential government can do anything, and it is everywhere. Even if you go to europe it is like that the guy with pay 44k Pound gets equall amount as the one with 65k Pound.

PTI followers are gone case, they are supporting an illegal cause just because they want to show Punjab Government on false track
LOL I am not a PTI supporter. Please note that as per the slip his gross salary is Rs 58 K where as the Puj Gov ad says min salary is Rs 61 K :-) As far as I know Senior registrar is a senior grade 18 post :) (Please correct me if I am wrong)

I am not a doctor, I am a Chartered Accountant. We study fraction the amount what they study during 5 years, how ever a fresh CA gets around Rs 100 K as compared to a very small amount which they earn. We have to give good salaries to our doctors engineers etc. We have to give them facilities etc if we can give them to a BA pass CSS person why not to a doctor.

Never heard of a Doctor doesn't get paid while he's on HJ?

At least you get paid for 1 whole year + you get an on hand experience too - on real human beings not frogs anymore. We have to go through those unpaid internships for a year or two, then after that if we get lucky we may find a placement with starting salary equals to or less then what you get for your House-job.

You're an Engineer too... :drag:
thats why i am telling you the reality . Most people think that doctors earning a lot and every time people start abusing doctors without knowing the exact reality . If you people want to criticize doctors then please do it but before doing this go and visit hospitals and meet few doctors they will tell you the reality .

haha your reaction :rofl:

75% doing Mech from Nust

Welcome to the league... wish you best of luck.

thats why i am telling you the reality . Most people think that doctors earning a lot and every time people start abusing doctors without knowing the exact reality . If you people want to criticize doctors then please do it but before doing this go and visit hospitals and meet few doctors they will tell you the reality .

Nai yaar why would I criticise Doctors... half of my family is a KMC (Khyber Medical College) AMC (Ayub Medical College) graduate so I know alot about Doctors and their hectic lives from very near. I was just making a point that just like Doctors, Engineers should be given necessary attention too... Kiyu Ke... Engineers builds nations, while Doctors makes sure that nation stays healthy...

Your party was no where when 12th may took place in karachi... just closed the gates of their cantt areas when criminals were butchering people... so just close your mouth :angry:

I know its off topic but I can't stop myself when someone is trying to again bring "angels" in the game

Ohh not again, not so soon!
You know you are wrong, beta you have messed up wrong person , wrong time & wrong place.
Lock & load , batmannow engaging the enemy.

Well it is evidiant that, since army doctors been called , PTI seems very un-happy why?
12 may !
It was between many civilian political militant groups fighting for their political writ , over a city, including IMRAN. & croupt Cj, nothing to do with army, everyone in politics including IMRAN & Cj are fully resposible, for that mess.
JO PAKARMY KA. GHADAR HAI
WO MUOOT. KA HAQDAR HAI

Why you are so upset , from pakarmy,s help to the poor pakistanis ? Are you guys. Behind the stupid blackmailling of these greedy doctors , who deserved to be jailed life imprisonment?

LOL I am not a PTI supporter. Please note that as per the slip his gross salary is Rs 58 K where as the Puj Gov ad says min salary is Rs 61 K :-) As far as I know Senior registrar is a senior grade 18 post :) (Please correct me if I am wrong)

I am not a doctor, I am a Chartered Accountant. We study fraction the amount what they study during 5 years, how ever a fresh CA gets around Rs 100 K as compared to a very small amount which they earn. We have to give good salaries to our doctors engineers etc. We have to give them facilities etc if we can give them to a BA pass CSS person why not to a doctor.

Reality Check - Chartered Accountant with 3 years of experience is working for Rs. 54k/month at my office. ACCA with 12 years of experience gets Rs. 145k at my office. And according to the CA, he has studied harder then any medical graduate. So I wonder what and where you studied!

And much more importantly.......Do not go around comparing salaries in the private sector to Government salaries as the offset is not marginal! We get 1/3rd of what people get in the private sector but we knowingly made this choice, a career is usually an informed choice so one should be reasonable when the doings of his own choosing.

By the way, somebody was trying to derail the thread with lies of what these young devils wanted, well here are their 3 demands:

1) Appointment of Medical Officer directly in Grade 18 - Why not grade 22 (with special grant of the Prime Minister)??
2) Stipend of post-graduate equal to same as of Medical Officer - Yeah that's a good idea, lets pay them to learn!!
3) Health professional allowance equal to basic pay - Because they are so much more qualified and elite, they deserve additional allowance in excess of what others in their grade earn!!

koi nahi bolta jb aik doctor 36 hours ki duty karta hai aur usko pay bi nai mil rahe hotee hai.... govt. ney 20 lakh ki subsidy day k ehsaan nai kia woh unki mehnat ka sila hai..... jb aik ghareeb ka bacha doctor banta hai tou uss ghareeb ko umeed hotee hai k usk achey din aanye waaley hain but these politicians and beurocrates will never let doctors raise their life standards...
YDA has given another option which nobody is thinking of cut down the service structure of beurocrates equal to doctors....

But if you go n see these politicians and bureaucrats, you will find may of them doctors. Why don't these dukhi insaaneet Kay khidmatgars look after their own fellow doctors.

by the way through what authority army doctors have been called in ? Anyone ??

In Aid of civil power. Provincial and federal governments can call army in aid of civil power.

But if you go n see these politicians and bureaucrats, you will find may of them doctors. Why don't these dukhi insaaneet Kay khidmatgars look after their own fellow doctors.

Can the same analogy be applied on Rehman Malik as well, since he is a Doctor too. :azn:

Agar itni he khidmat ka jazba hai tu why dont you people start studying medicine and then start serving humanity without pay then come back and talk . but oh you people are not even eligible to get admission in medical colleges . thats bad.
when a doctor do 72hr shifts without pay then why dont you say anything ?
100s of doctors dont even get paid during house jobs and even during PG traineeships but you hypocrite people dont even support doctors at that time .
you people can only talk , what you know about the hardships of doctor through he passes during his studies . We spend our whole life in studying , if you people have guts then you should join medical schools .
Giving lectures on ethics is very easy but doctors are also human beings and they have families to feed .

Doctor sahib what do you think about about a soldier who stays at a post for months in very harsh weather for months, what do you think about an expat who stays for years abroad doing verity of jobs away from families and sends hard earned foreign exchange, what do you think about people doing two jobs just to meet two ends. How many doctors do 72 hours duty, may be during house job and I tell you engineers, accountants and everybody goes through same phase. Let's stop glorifying whatever we do and no one is doing any favor to this nation, everyone has chosen their jobs and we all owe a lot to country.

Finally looking after own people including doctors is job of government but blackmailing government while putting lives of poor patients is not on and this is disgrace of profession and humanity.

Can the same analogy be applied on Rehman Malik as well, since he is a Doctor too. :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that is the case then many doctors would stop calling them doctors and they would prefer to be called physicians and surgeons. I hope PhDs would burn their degrees or start calling themselves rotcod or anti doctor:lol:

doctors profession is boring, atleast an engineer can enjoy his profession, work with big machineries etc

Yes one enjoys very much once your project is in far flung area and you have to live in tents and temprory shelters. Besides food there is a lot of dust to eat. ;)

I haven't read all the pages but I am just going to express my opinion here. I find myself a bit sympathetic to these Doctors.

In short, IMHO, demanding fair wages for the work anybody does in a peacefull way is not a crime, it is absolutely fair. The 40K for a Dr in Pakistan in today's inflation and downgraded rupee is simply not enough to live a respectful life there. They are not demanding to be put on on Benizer begger progrm, just asking to be paid fairly. If nobody is listening to their demands, what should they do? Should they pick up guns and start killing people, like some thugs in Baluchistan or Fata do?

It is also important to pay them fairly because they are the one who treat the poors, the Doctors working in private hospitals treat the rich and they are the one who earn dis proportionally high wages.

Also, maybe a news to many, but If we look at the number of graduate of Goverment funded TOP medical colleges graduates, IFAIK 80% go abroad because they think they cannot have a better future in Pakistan unless some one succeeds in private sector.

So basically not paying the doctors well means:-

- Rapid brain drain of doctors in Pakistan,,, abroad UK, Australlia are willing to have them.
- Suffering of the poor,, they will be ones who will fewer doctors.

A doctor is a qualified professional who has spend his life struggling with exams, tests and treats people, if a nation cannot pay its doctors, then it will remain sick.

At the end, why dont people instead pressure the government to stop wasting money to LAPTOP, Begger programs, and stop curruption and pay these doctors? Oh yes, it would not earn them votes and media frenzy, because this is what they are after.

A side note for anybody thinking why it is happening? The economy of the country is SICK and Government has no money due to bad governance, corruption and mismanagement. There is small amount of money in goverments pocket which is wasted on BS things,, so this will keep happening until right people run the government. This is a governance issue.

Since this dirty democrazy has arrived, evry other dam educated fool started, blackmailing its admin, just because their educated mentality, has changed like prostitute, looking for rich guy,s handle!
Once most patriotic, of peoples of pakistan, running like dogs for the bones.
Sad feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom