What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
False unsubstantiated statements and absurdity to the core. Those are some of the reasons why I've given that post a negative rating.

1. Has your friend proved that IK is a terrorist?
2. What Punjabis effing money... what does that even mean?

Now go and report it in an appropriate thread.

P.S. If it were up to me, and your friend was half the man and could give me his name and address in Pakistan, I'd dare him to make such a comment in public. By the time I'm done with him in the courts, he'll be penniless.

@Horus @Oscar
@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Oscar

If this is your criteria then PTI members create 10-15 threads daily only based on blames. Where are proves? You asked them any time.

How many times any other pdf think tank member assigned them negative rating?

Your answer shows your bias again.

Last edited:
His rise to power in Pakistan will give rise to political anarchy where all parties will agitate against him.
So does that mean we should just shut up and keep the other parties happy out of fear of 'political anarchy'? That's not the point of Democracy, that's the exact opposite of it.
And there's political anarchy anyways.

PTI members create 10-15 threads daily only based on blames. Where are proves?
'10-15 threads daily' is a bit exaggerated, don't you think? Don't accuse others of being biased while being biased yourself.

As for proof, well, there's more than enough for most of the accusations.

So does that mean we should just shut up and keep the other parties happy out of fear of 'political anarchy'? That's not the point of Democracy, that's the exact opposite of it.
And there's political anarchy anyways.

'10-15 threads daily' is a bit exaggerated, don't you think? Don't accuse others of being biased while being biased yourself.

As for proof, well, there's more than enough for most of the accusations.
Only count "leader" threads. then answer.

News paper headlines are not proves.

And there's political anarchy anyways..

There wouldn't be political anarchy had this spoilt brat not decided to join hands with an imported mullah and try to use street power, bullyism, and vulgar language to topple the govt.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PAKISTAN'S POLITICAL HISTORY POWER CHANGED HANDS BETWEEN TWO CIVILIAN GOVTS IN 2013!

Sorry, I had to make that all upper case because you guys don't seem to realize the importance of that and that the major failures of most backward countries in managing power transfers! The Middle East and Afghanistan, along with a bunch of African countries are examples of that.

Finally, to repeat, political instability is the mother of all corruption.

There wouldn't be political anarchy
Oh really?
You seem to be under the impression that Imran Khan is the only one to have ever started a protest or political hostility. That is incorrect.
And Qadri would have done his thing anyways, thanks to PMLN giving him Model Town as political ammunition.
street power
What's wrong with that, it's perfectly democratic.
Like murdering 14 people to intimidate political opponents? That was PMLN.
vulgar language
He never used vulgar language (Things like 'Diesel' is not vulgar language. 'Mujra', on the other hand, is vulgar language)
And if you want vulgar language, listen to Shahbaz Sharif or ZAB's speeches. ZAB especially, now that was some serious vulgar language.
to topple the govt
If electoral reform topples a government, we're better off without such a government.

political instability is the mother of all corruption.
No, not really. The USSR was politically stable under one party, yet it was corrupt to the core. Same with most dictatorships and monarchies. Just look at North Korea if you don't believe me.

News paper headlines are not proves.
They are when they contain sources from establishments like the ECP and NADRA or when they're supported by video evidence.

There wouldn't be political anarchy had this spoilt brat not decided to join hands with an imported mullah and try to use street power, bullyism, and vulgar language to topple the govt.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PAKISTAN'S POLITICAL HISTORY POWER CHANGED HANDS BETWEEN TWO CIVILIAN GOVTS IN 2013!

Sorry, I had to make that all upper case because you guys don't seem to realize the importance of that and that the major failures of most backward countries in managing power transfers! The Middle East and Afghanistan, along with a bunch of African countries are examples of that.

Finally, to repeat, political instability is the mother of all corruption.

I am predicting, you are blamed soon if you continue argument with these guys.

"Shalwarain galin kar do gay" is not vulgar language by new standards.

Also "20 hazar banday dekih kar general ka bishab nikal jay ga" is no more vulgar.

Any thing is wrong when others do it but when IK or his supporter do it then it is great benefit of Pakistan.
e.g.

when IK asked 90-100 seat settlement. There is no problem.

Libya is not an valid example of unsuitability due to political chaos.

But if MQM, PPPP,PMLN start street protest and attack on government buildings then it is wrong if PT I have right to attack on government buildings as show off street power.

When IK nominate a judge for Election commission post that is also in board of Governor in Shaukt Khanm Hospital . It is called merit.

Also listen a true anchor Mubashir luqman about IK.

:rofl:

Last edited:
I am predicting, you are blamed soon if you continue argument with these guys.
Running from the argument I see.
Blamed? Blamed for what? I never blamed anyone for anything without proper proof. On the other hand, I have been accused of being a paid troll, a traitor, a coward and the like dozens of times.

Answer my arguments and I answer yours. No blaming involved. I have replied to each and every one of the issues you raised. It's your turn now.

Don't expect to just post on a forum and not get challenged, the whole point of a forum is to debate. If you want to just bash PTI, go do it on Facebook.

"Shalwarain galin kar do gay" is not vulgar language by new standers.
And when did he say that in public or in his speeches?

Running from the argument I see.
Blamed? Blamed for what? I never blamed anyone for anything without proper proof. On the other hand, I have been accused of being a paid troll, a traitor, a coward and the like dozens of times.

Answer my arguments and I answer yours. No blaming involved. I have replied to each and every one of the issues you raised. It's your turn now.

Don't expect to just post on a forum and not get challenged, the whole point of a forum is to debate. If you want to just bash PTI, go do it on Facebook.

And when did he say that in public or in his speeches?

Any thing is wrong when others do it but when IK or his supporter do it then it is great benefit of Pakistan.
Wrong. It depends on the cause and methods involved. If it's a justified protest for a justified cause, it's good. That's why I supported PMLN's protest and the lawyers' movement.

Libya is not an valid example of unsuitability due to political chaos.
What?

But if MQM, PPPP start street protest as it is only PT I right.
If MQM or PPP starts a protest for a good cause, it's very good. But when they have already lied dozens of times and we've already seen their performance and corruption, there's very little chance they'll do something for a good cause.

Well, he did say ''paseene say''.
I thought you were referring to the recent 'leaked video' of him talking about the Generals.

No, not really. The USSR was politically stable under one party, yet it was corrupt to the core. Same with most dictatorships and monarchies. Just look at North Korea if you don't believe me..

Yes, I was aware of USSR and North Korea however the two countries--even if were to be real exception to the rule-- don't fall in the category--maybe North Korea does but not USSR: Just about any country in the world which has managed power transitions peacefully has advanced --however slowly. Even dictatorships like Iran and Saudi Arabia, because of political stability, are better off than many countries in the region.

BTW, USSR was the 2nd largest economy at one time. I wouldn't put down their achievements quite so easily. Russia--and all of the constituents Soviet Republics--gained a lot by being part of a stable system, despite its warts. Even the 'STAN countries are better off having being part of USSR.

If IK had succeeding in toppling the govt--and make no mistake that he and the mad imported Mullah wanted so much anarchy that either the 'umpire' would raise the finger or the govt would resign--then it would have opened a floodgate of anarchy and no future govt. would be immune from such blackmail.

Yes, I was aware of USSR and North Korea however the two countries--even if were to be real exception to the rule-- don't fall in the category--maybe North Korea does but not USSR:
Why not USSR, what makes it an exception?
Just about any country in the world which has managed power transitions peacefully has advanced --however slowly
When power passes from one monarch or dictator to one of his family members, it's not exactly a 'power transition'.
A power transition would imply another party or group gets it, in the case of Saudi Arabia or North Korea it's the same people.

BTW, USSR was the 2nd largest economy at one time. I wouldn't put down their achievements quite so easily.
I don't put down their achievements either but we're talking about corruption, not achievements. If the USSR wasn't corrupt, it wouldn't have collapsed the way it did.

Russia--and all of the constituents Soviet Republics--gained a lot by being part of a stable system, despite its warts. Even the 'STAN countries are better off having being part of USSR.
They were still decades behind the non-Soviet states. The 'stan' countries aren't better off just because they were part of the USSR, they would've been just as good (if not better) had they been a part of a different system.

and make no mistake that he and the mad imported Mullah wanted so much anarchy that either the 'umpire' would raise the finger or the govt would resign
Incorrect, nobody wanted the whole government to resign (well, maybe Qadri, he's a total drama)
IK wanted the PM to resign, a temporary PM or 'interim' type of government to take place so that an investigation in the electoral rigging would be impartial.
If all he wanted was anarchy or military rule, he wouldn't have wasted fourteen months in assemblies and courts begging for an investigation in four constituencies.
PTI wants recount with fingerprint verification in 4 constituencies – The Express Tribune
Published: May 15, 2013 -4 days after the election, 14 months before the protest

Election rigging: Imran Khan presents 2000-page white paper – The Express Tribune
Published: August 21, 2013 - 3 months after the elections, 1 year before the protests.

Imran warns Nawaz of 'tsunami march' if demands not met - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 2 months before the protests

PTI Charter of Demands on Electoral Reforms (May 11, 2014)
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 - 3 Months before the protests started

Imran Khan calls for complete audit of 2013 elections à la Afghan polls – The Express Tribune
Published: July 15, 2014. A month before the protest march.

no future govt. would be immune from such blackmail.
Actually, they would. Even PMLN's government could have been immune if they opened the four constituencies an year ago. By not investigating and sidelining the electoral reform demands, PMLN itself gave PTI a justification to protest.

Hey @Hyperion coward, worshipper of Imran Khan....I would say again and again same thing, Imran Khan terrorist sympathetic policies is very much thinking like a terrorist himself, Due to IK a loner, forwarding TTP agenda in Pakistan has harmed Pakistan, killed innocent people and soldiers, he begging for letting terrorists who are defeated in FATA come back again into power, by just removing Army from tribal areas, is even more worse forwarding of terrorist agenda. Secondly, IK's focus is only on Punjab and Karachi Sindh for his own benefits, and then asking for civil war and nothing of that sort in KPK, has exposed IK & PTI agenda.

So IK is a terrorist, his civil disobedience movement and FIR has been filed against him already and he is looting innocent elite Punjabis to fund him so that he can satisfy his own power ego, which is not good, I donot support cult Imran Khan and PTI.

Tribunal: Give Proof of your allegations of Rigging

Imran Khan:

10406671_702851606480061_1406360195499687773_n.png

Why not USSR, what makes it an exception?

I meant NK can be an 'exception' but USSR gained a lot certainly by having political stability for decades. And I also maintain that the 'STANs are better off having been part of the USSR. This is not the right thread to discuss that.

And I think this 'only four constituencies' is a drama: Yes, the govt delayed but in face of the Dharnas they agreed. But then IK wanted NS to resign--a 'no-go' option for the govt. Then aligning himself with Qadri--who you yourself call a 'drama'--IK showed his real intentions loud and clear. Yeah, some 'cousins' they are! IK would and still does try to nullify the whole elections based on a few seats--it is a slippery slope.

I maintain that the elections results broadly reflect pre-poll surveys. Yes, like in most 3rd world countries there are irregularities, but IK wouldn't be the PM today even if the elections were squeaky clean.

Back
Top Bottom