What's new

Do you really want Nawaz your PM again ?

No space to discuss any political matter sensibly and peacefully here, political antagonism has wrought our society. Polarization has led to its worst form of invective and vituperation,
I am afraid we don't need an enemy for our destruction, we are self-sufficient in turning our own people into traitors.
Better do some constructive and informative discussion apart from politics.

Thats not happening anytime soon

Support Imran Khan against these thugs instead of protecting them
It's the constitution, bureaucracy and corrupt judges that protects the thugs...Remember this that army does come in power when it it deems fit and country is in trouble. however openly doing politics with or against sitting govt. can land them in trouble with legalities. More importantly would imran khan want army to do such a thing.If they openly ask parties to vote in favor of imran khan what will be the political legitimacy left for imran khan.
The most they can do is give imran information and evidence that imran can use in court to get the vote of confidence null and void.
@Topic
I would rather wish there was a warhead in that missile than to have nawaz sharif as pm

Last edited:
I wish their was a warhead in that missile.

It's the constitution, bureaucracy and corrupt judges that protects the thugs...Remember this that army does come in power when it seems it's right however open politics can land them in trouble with legalities. More importantly would imran khan want army for such a thing.If they openly ask parties to vote in favor of imran khan what will be the political legitimacy left for imran khan.
The most they can do is give imran information and evidence that imran can use in court to get the vote of confidence null and void.

These are all excuses to defend establishment man

We all know if establishment wanted they could have helped Imran khan in defending his government and he would have easily survived this crisis

Whatever opposition is doing, it is doing with establishing approval. Opposition itself say they have approval from the establishment

These are all excuses to defend establishment man

We all know if establishment wanted they could have helped Imran khan in defending his government and he would have easily survived this crisis

Whatever opposition is doing, it is doing with establishing approval. Opposition itself say they have approval from the establishment
That's what I'm asking you...what do u expect them to do.. news break isi is not all ominous as you thought.. money is stronger than establishment.Bureaucracy doesnt like Imrank Khan and they are the engine behind this.

Last edited:
Imran khan is weak and confused and the rest are sold out. We need caretaker government installed-in who are former General competent of the leading.

Imran khan has failed so it is bye-bye to democracy and perhaps it is best to stick with competent former General installed-in as caretaker government.

These people should not win.

If IK goes, at the very least Zardari, Mullah, Sharif clan should be eliminated from Pakistan politics as well.

Let the new leadership emerge.

Pakistanis want him otherwise no alleged establishment nor USA could do anything about it. And if they don’t want him and he is still being put on them to sodomize them then they deserve it because maybe they secretly like it.

Main to bhaag raha hu. Buht ho gaya. Immigration please accept me.

IK should get out of this system. Go home to spend time with his sons who have been neglected for so long. He is 70, not much left for him to fight for.

These statements look good on a TV show, but when you look at it objecetively, the State Bank has done ALL the things which were needed to get the economy on the right track. You can't tell me that encouraging housing mortgages is a bad thing? Or the new P2P payment app?

As for the experiment, if that is what the establishment thinks, then God help us all.
Do you think these only 2 things are the most important work SBP do?
I don’t know your field of expertise but think again please

Back
Top Bottom