What's new

Do you really want Nawaz your PM again ?

Swiss are loving it and looking forward to shift of money from Pakistan State Banks and into the Swiss accounts.

Yup Pakistan has gone to the dogs (been gone to the dogs but had a ray of hope)

Btw ta pashtun yi?

Yup Pakistan has gone to the dogs (been gone to the dogs but had a ray of hope)

Btw ta pashtun yi?
No, I am what you think and I am what you think not, but listen to the wise man:-

Move beyond any attachment to names. Every war and every conflict between human beings has happened because of some disagreement about names.
It’s such an unnecessary foolishness, because just beyond the arguing there’s a long table of companionship set and waiting for us to sit down.
What is praised is one, so the praise is one, too many jugs being poured into a huge basin.
All religions, all this singing, one song.
The differences are just illusion and vanity. Sunlight looks slightly different on this wall than it does on that wall and a lot different on this other one, but it’s still one light. We have borrowed these clothes, these time-and-space personalities, from a light, and when we praise, we pour them back in.

No, I am what you think and I am what you think not, but listen to the wise man:-

Move beyond any attachment to names. Every war and every conflict between human beings has happened because of some disagreement about names.
It’s such an unnecessary foolishness, because just beyond the arguing there’s a long table of companionship set and waiting for us to sit down.
What is praised is one, so the praise is one, too many jugs being poured into a huge basin.
All religions, all this singing, one song.
The differences are just illusion and vanity. Sunlight looks slightly different on this wall than it does on that wall and a lot different on this other one, but it’s still one light. We have borrowed these clothes, these time-and-space personalities, from a light, and when we praise, we pour them back in.

I saw ur name as Khan saheb my guy 😂

establishment tried IK but he failed and few things didn’t work well at all

State bank of Pakistan handed over to IMF

Etc
This time they want gov setup by all parties with equal share and stakes

Let’s see if this experiment work or not

These statements look good on a TV show, but when you look at it objecetively, the State Bank has done ALL the things which were needed to get the economy on the right track. You can't tell me that encouraging housing mortgages is a bad thing? Or the new P2P payment app?

As for the experiment, if that is what the establishment thinks, then God help us all.

Tumhari profile picture walay dog ko haraya maulana fazlur rehman ki party na aur issay ghussa Imran Khan par which proves he is a donkey

I am Imran Khan supporter, but now PKMAP or NDM are my parties now. Switched sides!

establishment tried IK but he failed and few things didn’t work well at all

State bank of Pakistan handed over to IMF

Etc
This time they want gov setup by all parties with equal share and stakes

Let’s see if this experiment work or not
What do you mean when you say “State Bank of Pakistan handed over to IMF?”

Back
Top Bottom