What's new

The PM of Punjab

@EyanKhan - Abbb Bhai seh naraaaz tou nahin ho giyaaa ? :(

I'd give up half of Punjab's Budget to be used in Low Human Development Index Areas like Baluchistan, Interior Sindh, GB, FATA etc. if it were up to me ! :(

But try looking at the other-side of the coin as well - Many of these Parties when they fail in properly Governing whatever they've been given they blame the Federal Government & by default Punjab....Bilour & the way the Railways worked is testament to that & in the end he said 'No one gave me the funds' !
bilkul naraz nahin hun Bhai :cheers:
Was just stating my side of the story chalu bas churu :alcoholic:
So how have you been and tell me is the Gunja feeding you well ? :partay:

I dunno what hes up to ? :(

If he had his way Pakistan would be dotted with Motorways - Safe Drinking Water, Polio Vaccination, Law & Order etc. can take a back seat ! :undecided:

You tell me - How has Khattak been treating you guys ? :unsure:

Meray ex-wife @Armstrong ka khyal rakna....meri be-wafai ney uskay dil may gham o ghus aur aatish-e-numrud bar dia hey.

I dunno what hes up to ? :(

If he had his way Pakistan would be dotted with Motorways - Safe Drinking Water, Polio Vaccination, Law & Order etc. can take a back seat ! :undecided:

You tell me - How has Khattak been treating you guys ? :unsure:
Dunno yara they are confused as hell sometimes they take one or 2 good steps but then he gives crazy statements regarding the taliban and Islam that puts Zaid Hamid to shame.
They want to develop the province but don't want any real human development same age old, outdated and middle age thinking.If somehow they drop their alliance with JI that would be great.

So much hate on this thread.

Shame on OP trying to divide Pakistan....

The enemy of Pakistan is Taliban, MQM, BLA, and ANP. They use Punjabi card as a tool every now and then to cover their weaknesses.

Last edited:
So much hate in this thread.

Bro expressing one's concerns is not separatism ,asking for one's right is also not separatism , standing up for what you think is right is also not separatism . This is the prime definition of a democracy , everyone's views must be heard . Painting it as separatism is the easy way out but at times we should at least try to understand each other's concerns before declaring them separatists.

So much hate on this thread.

The enemy of Pakistan is Taliban, MQM, BLA, and ANP. They use Punjabi card as a tool every now and then to cover their weaknesses.
How did ANP come along the lines of BLA and Taliban?
Bro you are among the seniors members at least think before you give such a crass statement.

ANP and BLA are ethnic nationalists. Punjabis don't have any
But is it a terrorist organization? Is it a separatist organisation? Does it not accept the Constitution of Pakistan?

ANP and BLA are ethnic nationalists. Punjabi don't have any
ANP is not a banned organization like BLA, it has not taken up arms against the state. ANP fully recognizes state, constitution of pakistan..

ANP is not a banned organization like BLA, it has not taken up arms against the state. ANP fully recognizes state, constitution of pakistan..

But does it accept Durrand Line.............. ?

But is it a terrorist organization? Is it a separatist organisation? Does it not accept the Constitution of Pakistan?

I did not say ANP is a terrorist organization. They are not banned by the state. However, along with MQM and PPP, they are involved in Karachi's unrests.

But does it accept Durrand Line.............. ?

I did not say ANP is a terrorist organization. They are not banned by the state. However, along with MQM and PPP, they are involved in Karachi's unrests.
The party as a whole and majority of the leaders accept it just a few who don't support it. But they have till now done nothing against the state of Pakistan.
I agree that current ANP has become a corrupt and useless party like PPP etc but your original statement of putting them along the same lines as the Taliban and BLA was wrong

Back
Top Bottom