What's new

The PM of Punjab

:disagree::disagree:

And then you say :

USUALLY THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLITCAL THOUGHT AND INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT. SINCE THE ARTICLE HERE WAS WIRTTEN BY AN INDIVIDUAL WITH HATRED, I WAS ASKING NO NEED TO DIVIDE PAKISTAN FURTHER

Last edited:
But does it accept Durrand Line.............. ?
But does it accept Durrand Line.............. ?

I did not say ANP is a terrorist organization. They are not banned by the state. However, along with MQM and PPP, they are involved in Karachi's unrests.
They do recognize durand line, dude you are stuck in 50s when pashtunistan was a burning issue.......
You dont understand mindset of a pakhtun, they would accept durand as a border with you but would never recognize it as a dividing line, berlin wall of pakhtun nation....

Karachi is unique, every one is at war with each other. They are ethnic wars rather than between politicial parties. I know about many pashtun members of PPP, JI, PML who got killed by MQM...other than political workers, common pashtuns on streets and in shops are killed by MQM hitmen on bikes....whenever they had to protest on any issue.

They do recognize durand line, dude you are stuck in 50s when pashtunistan was a burning issue.......
You dont understand mindset of a pakhtun, they would accept durand as a border with you but would never recognize it as a dividing line, berlin wall of pakhtun nation....

Karachi is unique, every one is at war with each other. They are ethnic wars rather than between politicial parties. I know about many pashtun members of PPP, JI, PML who got killed by MQM...other than political workers, common pashtuns on streets and in shops are killed by MQM hitmen on bikes....whenever they had to protest on any issue.

I'm absolutely aware of Pukthun mindset even during the 50s. When Ayub Khan went to the United States and was asked by an Indian Journalist regarding Pukhtunistan, he gave a befitting reply.

I recognize the contribution of Pukhtuns in Pakistan. I recognize their deep affections with the state.

However, as a Pakistani, i would be concerned with issues we are facing today. Taliban is more powerful than ever and they have established their ties with foreign agencies. Sadly, ANP, which labels itself clearly as a Pukthun Party, failed to protect its own Pukthuns in its Province. Its governance failed last term and moreover the whole majority of us cannot forget what Bilour did with Pakistan Railways

As for Karachi, it is indeed an ethnic war. But two wrongs don't make anything right. ANP must not behave like MQM and become opportunists in federal govt. By refraining so, you will only win praise.

Last edited:
One way or another, PTI is the party which is most serious about terrorism, they are pushing hard on this issue since quite a long time now. You can disagree with PTI's policies on this, but sweeping statements like PTI is not serious about terrorism in KP or in whole country are just ridiculous.

What seriousness ? Almost everyday, a bomb goes off and those jailbreaks were examples of your incompetence.

PTI does not recognize foreign elements in Pakistan. Imran Khan thinks TTP is the same as Afghan Taliban and his link 'jihad' and 'peace talks' doesnt fit in to the puzzle. While one is fighting against foreign occupation, the other here is fighting its own people.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely aware of Pukthun mindset even during the 50s. When Ayub Khan went to the United States and was asked by an Indian Journalist regarding Pukhtunistan, he gave a befitting reply.

I recognize the contribution of Pukhtuns in Pakistan. I recognize their deep affections with the state.

However, as a Pakistani, i would be concerned with issues we are facing today. Taliban is more powerful than ever and they have established their ties with foreign agencies. Sadly, ANP, which labels itself clearly as a Pukthun Party, failed to protect its own Pukthuns in its Province. Its governance failed last term and moreover the whole majority of us cannot forget what Bilour did with Pakistan Railways

As for Karachi, it is indeed an ethnic war. But two wrongs don't make anything right. ANP must not behave like MQM and become opportunists in federal govt. By refraining so, you will only win praise.[/quote]
what opportunities MQM got till now in fedrl govt?
how many NA or SA seats ANP has now from karachi?
what about NAWAZ using the slogan " jaag punjabi jaag", what TMLn has done regurding the wishes of southern punjab province, when its going to happen?

So much hate on this thread.

Shame on OP trying to divide Pakistan....

OP hasn't posted any hatred remarks in this thread as of yet, if anything then you should criticize the writer of the article because OP didn't write it himself.

Oh forget about discomfort & what not - If Political Competitors wouldn't nit-pick everything the other does than who would ?

The other parties did the same on the Sindh Festival & the Punjab Sports Festival & even the Turkish Investment in Punjab etc.

Nah I'm far too disappointed with PTI & its not a good feeling after voting so...so....so very enthusiastically for PTI ! :(

They haven't turned out to be what I had hoped from them; forget about the FDI in KPK......their really isn't any perceptible difference in KPK (Peshawar for me because thats as far as I've traveled) in these past few months that fills me with confidence - Dilll duuukhtaaa sochteiii hoveiii what the people of KPK must be going through....things are not so good there....not good at all !

And the few relatives who've just come back from there (they are from there) a few days ago are fairly despondent - Law & Order hasn't improved neither have much of the Civil Amenities - One doesn't need FDI for that !

Tou Bhai aaab kiya Punjab Government mafiyaaan mangeiii for having a better credit rating that they've achieved through better performance ?

We achieve are limited by what we have - the Punjab Government can't do squat on the Water Issue front because the other three panic - Thats our Limitation !

A low credit rating is KPK's limitation !

One thing is clearly evident from your post, you dis-credit KPK for the things which aren't in their hand, but you try to save Punjab from the things which they are responsible of.. First, for God sake, law & order in KPK is linked with so many factors, most of them are directly related to federal govt's policies. I am not gonna go deep into it and start telling you all these things over and over again. We've already talked about these things in lots of other thread numerous times.

Secondly, no one is asking Punjab to 'mafiyaaan mangeiii' because they have better credit rating. We are just asking, don't put hurdles for other provinces and better stick with their own business. If they are relatively better developed province than other provinces, that doesn't mean they can dictate or back stab other provinces and don't let them develop.

I have already said many times that other provinces' stance on Kalabagh dam is wrong, but you can't put blame of everything on water issue and credit punjab or turn a blind eye towards punjab for that.

The reality is, the low credit rating KPK is trying hard to bring investment into the province, federal and foreign. BUT federal govt is not helping at all, instead they are putting hurdles in their way. Pathetic as hell, no matter what apologists like you will keep saying.

Last edited:
One thing is clearly evident from your post, you dis-credit KPK for the things which aren't in their hand, but you try to save Punjab from the things which they are responsible of.. First, for God sake, law & order in KPK is linked with so many factors, most of them are directly related to federal govt's policies. I am not gonna go deep into it and start telling you all these things over and over again. We've already talked about these things in lots of other thread numerous times.

Kidnapping for ransom in Peshawar is a very real thing & it is not related to the Federal Government's Policies because its not just the TTP doing this !

The Sectarian Killings are not related to the Federal Government's Policies because Punjab probably holds the greatest number of Sects owing to the largest number of Pakistanis living there but Sectarian Killings aren't nearly as rampant therein when compared to those in other Provinces & for godsake don't bring some idiotic news excerpt talking about PML N engaging in seat adjustments with Sectarian Elements & what not primarily because :

(i) its all hearsay....unsubstantiated hearsay !

(ii) sectarian basterds are 'ideologically' motivated....they don't kill because they're brushing up their marksmanship.....they kill because they well & truly believe that they are in the 'right' & the others are in the wrong - that kind of fanaticism doesn't go away with seat adjustments !

(iii) there are politicians within the PML N from all sects of Islam & none of them, so far as I know, even those who left the Party ever attached a 'sectarian' reasoning to it & anyone who sits in a Party & well cognizant of that Party being in collusion with those who are making mince meat of those who are from their 'sect' would've spoken up by now or would've broken off from the Party or at least given an indicator of how those from his 'sect' within PML N feel like - But nothing ? Nada !

Secondly, no one is asking Punjab to 'mafiyaaan mangeiii' because they have better credit rating. We are just asking, don't put hurdles for other provinces and better stick with their own business. If they are relatively better developed province than other provinces, that doesn't mean they can dictate or back stab other provinces and don't let them develop.

I have already said many times that other provinces' stance on Kalabagh dam is wrong, but you can't put blame of everything on water issue and credit punjab or turn a blind eye towards punjab for that.

The reality is, the low credit rating KPK is trying hard to bring investment into the province, federal and foreign. BUT federal govt is not helping at all, instead they are putting hurdles in their way. Pathetic as hell, no matter what apologists like you will keep saying.

So far as I know....no one is putting hurdles in the way of other provinces or dictating or back-stabbing other Provinces or not letting them develop !

If PTI thinks that such is happening than instead of them having a tantrum over the Internet through their Cyber Gangs they could at the very least explored any of the following :

(i) Petitioned the Constitutional Court of Pakistan called the Supreme Court to guarantee their Constitutional Rights !

(ii) Petitioned the Council of Common Interests to guarantee their Constitutional Rights !

(iii) Taken a bloody Dharna out on something as important as the 'Denial' of Constitutional Rights when on every other Political Issue the product of their Highest Political Thoughts is usually yet another 'Dharna' !

(iv) Issue a White Paper on this & go to the People substantiating with 'evidence' where & when the PML N Government has done something to deny them their Constitutional Rights !

But no....Talk Show Battles, Politicking & Cyber Musings is all they seem to come up with....which begs to question how credible their 'aspersion' against the Federal Government really is ?

Maybe PTI Apologists should ask their Party Leadership that question before calling others 'apologists' when I don't give a frig about PML N !

@Armstrong, buddy you are too much. Like I said it before, these developments just happened in KPK recently and there is nothing like PTI is doing fuss about it over social media or electronic media or via dharnas etc. Just a few newspapers has reported this and I have shared the news here. Ofcourse, KP govt is looking for their options in hands and will take appropriate steps against federal if this situation will stay like this.

Your above post has some valid points, but your whole argument indicates as if KP govt is not doing anything legally about this issue and is resorting to negative tactics. Let the time pass and let the things unveil, we'll get to know what steps KP govt will take about this. For now, its too early to say something about it. The news I shared about federal govt denying KP right of borrowing was published by Dawn just 2 days ago.

Just chill. And I agree with the first part of your post about sectarian killings, kidnapping and ransom stuff. I never said those are federal issues.

1012089_531425046956784_1160904214_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom