What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

Yes, many Indian Hindus, sikhs, indian Christians etc.

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?
Our friendships are above national disputes. Our personal lives are above our patriotic/national lives.

Its stupid to form a dispute over friendships due to enmity between Governments of India and Pakistan.

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.
I am not like that. I am close to my Hindu friends. I even shield them from Molvi type Muslims.
I don't avoid Indians neither do I avoid discussing what they want to talk whether religion or politics. We talk about our personal/family/social/professional lives mostly.

Its sad that you used the word "tolerate"for them. They are humans first and Hindus or Indians afterwards.
You need to change your thinking

I don't think anyone in India (even those with Pakistani friends) is feeling funny at this moment.

Are you?

Cheers, Doc

Yes...very much so...

You must be ecstatic that our Israeli friends took out some of the mullah regime's henchman in Terror Tehran ...

Isn't the Iranian military staunchly pro-mullah??

My brother had many Pakistani colleagues during his stay in UK. They all were extremists and bigots from day one.

As soon as his work was over he Blocked them and never had any contact ever again.

Realized that Pakistani youth is a lost cause. The people who pretend to be intelligent, respectful and with good upbringing were religious extremist loonies when nobody was watching them.

:coffee:

Had a lot of Pakistani friends in Uni. Drank a lot together.

Yes...very much so...

You must be ecstatic that our Israeli friends took out some of the mullah regime's henchman in Terror Tehran ...

Isn't the Iranian military staunchly pro-mullah??

Why would I be ecstatic because someone under the influence of a hateful ideology killed a bunch of my blood brothers?

Are you nuts?

Cheers, Doc

My best friend at school was an Indian (hindu). One of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

My parents neighbour was an Indian (hindu) woman. When my mother was visiting Pakistan, she would bring over cooked food for my father. My father would say that she treated him like his daughter would.

Newsflash.

They are the ones avoiding you.

Do you see how Indian faces change when they discover the Hindi speaking desi is a Pakistani?

I kid you not. We have hyper-mobile faces. This has been pointed out by a number of firangs who've been present at such comical instances.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. But that's the politically incorrect truth about us and you in the west.

Embarrassing linkages. Vestigeal appendages.

Cheers, Doc
Well depends upon the part of india that person would be... Centr indian states are all anti pak... U can blame anything on Pakistan and they nod their heads and sone may swear tgey knew this would b the case.
People from indian punjab, dehli and adjoining areas are usually not that obsessed with blaming pakistan in a heart beat.. Infact a wk ago (after loosing elections and priyanka's entry) a colleague from dehli said this to me over a cup of tea that.... modi will do something to get a clear chance of winning elections over congress and allies.

People from south india... Mixed response and depends upon which state are you from and which party and dare i say religion u follow. Hibdus are more easy to convince on anti pakistan logic.
Keralities, telanga, hyderabadis and tamils... I have mainly found them to be not inborn pak haters. They listen and openly admit its indian politics and media which is built upon anti pakistan rhetoric.

I hav been to india a couple of times and i am exposed to indian media and people since over a decade now... I can say it quite comfortably that indian media is war mongering, indian media is anti pakistan and a decent percentage of the prime time talk shows are purely pakistan bashing.
The same does not hold true for pakistani mefia as we do not hav programs on getting even with India , its agencies or terrorism sponsored by it

Newsflash.

They are the ones avoiding you.

Do you see how Indian faces change when they discover the Hindi speaking desi is a Pakistani?

I kid you not. We have hyper-mobile faces. This has been pointed out by a number of firangs who've been present at such comical instances.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. But that's the politically incorrect truth about us and you in the west.

Embarrassing linkages. Vestigeal appendages.

Cheers, Doc
Its the same on both sides. Most of the Pakistani community in UAE etc also avoid Indians! The hatred and animosity is in blood of both of us now. No matter how rude or harsh it sounds, that is the unfortunate fact.

My brother had many Pakistani colleagues during his stay in UK. They all were extremists and bigots from day one.

As soon as his work was over he Blocked them and never had any contact ever again.

Realized that Pakistani youth is a lost cause. The people who pretend to be intelligent, respectful and with good upbringing were religious extremist loonies when nobody was watching them.

:coffee:

Did you find anyone of those "extremists" pakiss advocating for satti burning, lynching of low caste untouchables for no reason being superstitious as hell and cleaning and moping their houses after some non Muslim stepped foot in it ?

P:S : one more thing did they thrash anyone over eating anything?

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.
I am familiar with many Indians ... many such occasions came and gone. Though sometimes I myself try to discuss but they always hesitate/reluctant to discuss.
Some are very vocal against BJP government and policies and are of opinion for peace among both countries.
When having lunch at workplace, sometimes we offer beef to them, vegetarians just excuses, some just take and some says they only like mutton/chicken. I am forced to think how Indians are killing people who consume beef in their country.

Most Indians i have met here are from South India, they hate RSS and Modi more than i can imagine.

Indians are usually cowards, they never speak against Pakistan at your face, they lack courage, however they are known for back biting, most Indian Muslims I have met openly say that they are treated as second class citizens back home and have no hope in future.

They also frequently mention that although less in number Pakistanis are much more united abroad as compare to Indians.

I am familiar with many Indians ... many such occasions came and gone. Though sometimes I myself try to discuss but they always hesitate/reluctant to discuss.
Some are very vocal against BJP government and policies and are of opinion for peace among both countries.
When having lunch at workplace, sometimes we offer beef to them, vegetarians just excuses, some just take and some says they only like mutton/chicken. I am forced to think how Indians are killing people who consume beef in their country.

Extremely insensitive of you to offer Indians beef.

I guess this is the problem of living in a near cent percent Muslim society.

Cheers, Doc

I had Indian friends during my stay in UK. Came back to Pak and saw all of them turn into extremists and bigots.

Blocked them and never had any contact ever again.

Realized that Indian youth is a lost cause. The people who pretend to be intelligent, respectful and with good upbringing turn into RSS loonies when nobody is watching them.

I hope you understand @Mentee

Extremely insensitive of you to offer Indians beef.

I guess this is the problem of living in a near cent percent Muslim society.

Cheers, Doc

You talk loads of bollocks! As soon as your hindu buddies get out of that prison cell called india and come here, they step over and fall over each other to have a fuc.king beef burger at Maccas. Pathetic insensitive loosers! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom