What's new

Do you have hindu friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ PAK Nationalist

A few Nepalis I have met through friends are actually decent people, they have no animosity towards Pakistanis and in actuality have an unfavorable view of Hind, so that's something Pakistanis and Nepalis have in common.

The Qu'ran actually forbids Muslims from befriending polytheist considering they are committing shirk.

So if the OP doesn't have polytheist friends in that regard he is following the Qur'an.

Up to my understanding every religion preaching love and peace, I never heard such things from Quaraan.

I believe quaraan won't encourage above things suppose if its true then its a shame to follow that path.

In making friends be secular , so who care what your friends religion is

Well apparently the Qur'an cares, considering majority of Pakistanis are Muslims it does matter.

The Qu'ran actually forbids Muslims from befriending polytheist considering they are committing shirk.

So if the OP doesn't have polytheist friends in that regard he is following the Qur'an.

I don't want to disagree with what Quran Paak says but, I would like to do my own research on context in which Quran has said this. And brother, if u don't mind I would like to say u before quoting words from Quran let us know the whole story behind it. U know these half words can ruin the image of our Holy book. I have a strong believe that behind each word of Quran there is a strong reason. Oneday isnshAllah, I would like to read the Quran with tafseer but with a credible source.

when I said I don't mind to be in friendly terms with hindus that doesn't mean to be like Shahrukh Khan. For me it is like if we have hindu class fellows then talk to them as we talk to other class mates, if we are working togather give them the same respect as we give to other co-workers and expect from others to give us. In other words, as long as they are not harming us treat them as a common human being.

This question is for Pakistanis living outside Pakistan. Do you have any hindu friends? I would say that any pakistani who has hindu friends is unpatriotic.

Unfortunately, the reality is that our pakistani qoum is 'beghairat'. I have seen it myself that both Jews and Arabs in the diaspora feel very strongly about the Palestine vs israeli conflict and they do not even want to talk to each other. Yet many pakistanis living abroad want to be friendly and cordial with the hindus even though hindus have killed thousands of muslims in gujarat and Kashmir.

PS; I am deliberately using the word 'hindu' instead of 'indian' because the animosity between Pakistan and india is seen in both countries as a 'muslim vs hindu' conflict

Whats the point why so much hate on hindus .. Most of the ARABS (Gulf Countries) are very Good Friends With Hinuds( India) in fact they are in better relation in india than pakistan. 100 people are killed in gujrath but 150 million muslims and 700 millions hindus still live toghther in India with peace and brotherhood ,

I don't want to disagree with what Quran Paak says but, I would like to do my own research on context in which Quran has said this. And brother, if u don't mind I would like to say u before quoting words from Quran let us know the whole story behind it. U know these half words can ruin the image of our Holy book. I have a strong believe that behind each word of Quran there is a strong reason. Oneday isnshAllah, I would like to read the Quran with tafseer but with a credible source.

when I said I don't mind to be in friendly terms with hindus that doesn't mean to be like Shahrukh Khan. For me it is like if we have hindu class fellows then talk to them as we talk to other class mates, if we are working togather give them the same respect as we give to other co-workers and expect from others to give us. In other words, as long as they are not harming us treat them as a common human being.

That's fine, I'm not saying you should hate or be mean to your Hindu class fellows, afterall they as individuals may be good people not to mention they are your Pakistani countrymen.

Though I was just mentioning Qur'an is in strong opposition to polytheism, as you know the very first words of Islam emphasize the importance of one God. Though this doesn't mean we as people go around hating on any Pakistanis Hindus, that's just rubbish.

Mind your own business. Then again if you were to do that you wouldn't be here in the first place. Never too late to try something new.

:lol: last resort, when you dont have an answer .....

Whats the point why so much hate on hindus .. Most of the ARABS (Gulf Countries) are very Good Friends With Hinuds( India) in fact they are in better relation in india than pakistan. 100 people are killed in gujrath but 150 million muslims and 700 millions hindus still live toghther in India with peace and brotherhood ,

You Ahmad are a tool, and you don't know what your talking about.

:lol: last resort, when you dont have an answer .....

Answer to what? Did you ask a question? It's not a last resort but a reflection of the common sentiment among Pakistanis here, I understand you have difficulties accepting our rejection.

Though not Hindu, my family are really close friends with a few Sikh families here in Canada.
And you wanna know how we met?
Literally we had just gotten off the airplane in Canada for the first time and we didn't know where we were going. My dad asked a random person for help. That guy was a Sikh and not only did he help us, he drove us in his car to a local Masjid.
25 years later we are still friends with them.

So kindly keep your "patriotism" to yourself.

Do you know why that hindu karan thanked your post? He likes the idea of being liked by Pakistani people. Lol

1st: yes, i do have lots and lots of hindu friends that i love
2nd: you sound like a f***in lunatic.
3rd: pakistan has fair amount of hindus and india has a fair amount of muslims, so its not a hindu vs muslim conflict.
4: you are not to decide who is patriotic or not
5th: if having hindu friends makes me unpatriotic, thn fine, im not patriotic at all.
6th: get your head checked, thank you.
lastly, i have no words for people like you. allah tum ko hadayat de
I was waiting for such an answer . Mate there is lots to be done in Pakistan to overcome brainwashing .
@OP Dear there in your country alone 1 out of 25 th person is an hindu . U must learn to coexist without preaching hate .
On a personal basis eventhough i am a hindu i have more than 40% of my friends who are muslims . This is INDIA ......

This question is for Pakistanis living outside Pakistan. Do you have any hindu friends? I would say that any pakistani who has hindu friends is unpatriotic.

Unfortunately, the reality is that our pakistani qoum is 'beghairat'. I have seen it myself that both Jews and Arabs in the diaspora feel very strongly about the Palestine vs israeli conflict and they do not even want to talk to each other. Yet many pakistanis living abroad want to be friendly and cordial with the hindus even though hindus have killed thousands of muslims in gujarat and Kashmir.

PS; I am deliberately using the word 'hindu' instead of 'indian' because the animosity between Pakistan and india is seen in both countries as a 'muslim vs hindu' conflict

You must have lived a very sheltered life. What a jaundiced view of life you have. Your biggest enemy is not a hindu but hinduphobia and the sooner you realize that , the sooner you will heal your soul. A life that is devoid of love and filled with hatred will send you to an early grave. People who carry this kind of hatred usually die of CANCER at a very young age.

Heal yourself my friend. Fill your heart with love and you will be healthy, wealthy and wise. Life is too short to live like a mean son of a *****. Let me me give you a piece of advice that is the essence of truth and reality in life. Your attitude is like a boomerang. If you put love in the universe then love comes back at you. If you put out hatred then that is what will return back to you. your CHOICE , Son....

You Ahmad are a tool, and you don't know what your talking about.

Answer to what? Did you ask a question? It's not a last resort but a reflection of the common sentiment among Pakistanis here, I understand you have difficulties accepting our rejection.

Do you know why that hindu karan thanked your post? He likes the idea of being liked by Pakistani people. Lol

You pakistanis rejected and we indians are worrying :lol:
may in ur madarassas it was taught like that but when u come to the real world
i am ashamed that u paksitanis posed as indians in america

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

u guys did this also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...tanis-posing-afghans-go-away-australia-2.html

When paksianis urself are ashamed of ur identity who in the right mind will give a damn about what u guys think about us

After seeing such posts dont you guys thank Jinnah for Partition ? I know I thank.

Keep in mind that this guy is an obvious TROLL and a false Flagger.

Notice 6 posts so far and such strong statement.

Sounds like someone who was banned has come back to TROLL some more.

Ghauri_ Ghaznzvi - really ? Could'nt you find a more incendiary name to TROLL ?

Reactions: KS
You must have lived a very sheltered life. What a juandiced view of life you have. Your biggest enemy is not a hindu but hinduphobia and the sooner you realize that , the sooner you will heal your soul. A life that is devoid of love an d filled with hatred will send you to an early grave. People who carry this kind of hatred usually die of CANCER at a very young age.

Heal yourself my friend. Fill your heart with love and you will be healty, wealthy and wise. Life is too short to live like a mean son of a *****. Let me me give you a piece of advice that is the essence of truth and reality in life. Your attitude is like a boomerang. If you put love in the universe then love comes back at you. If you put out hatred then that is what will return back to you. your CHOICE , Son....

Heal yourself my friend. Fill your heart with love and you will be healty, wealthy and wise. Life is too short to live like a mean son of a *****. Let me me give you a piece of advice that is the essence of truth and reality in life. Your attitude is like a boomerang. If you put love in the universe then love comes back at you. If you put out hatred then that is what will return back to you. your CHOICE , Son....

You sound like that fraud Deepak Chopra lol, nobody needs your advice.

Fill your heart with love and you will be healty, wealthy and wise

Yes, that's all you need to do is love to be healthy and wealthy. Seriously you sound like a karma loving Chopra freak talking about putting out good energy in the universe. None of this is true and completely unscientific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom