What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

why do Chinese don't believe in God?
Was there anytime in Chinese history when they believe in God?
If yes, then why r they Atheist now???:what:

why do Chinese don't believe in God?
Was there anytime in Chinese history when they believe in God?
If yes, then why r they Atheist now???:what:

Why should we believe in a western God when we have our own and the Greeks, Scandinavians have theirs?

Who is the most famous actor and sportsperson in China ? I mean a general idea.

generally for sportperson , there is no most famous, people just like what they like;

Besides the other international winers, almost all Chinese Olympic winers are famous.

one i like most is Lin Dan & Xinxingfang couple:

18422005065905589188.jpg

Lin Dan (Chinese: 林丹; pinyin: Lín Dān; born October 14, 1983 in Longyan, Fujian) is a professional badminton player from China. He is a two-time Olympic champion, four-time world champion, and five-time All England champion. Widely considered to be the greatest badminton player of all time, by the age of 28 Lin had completed the "Super Grand Slam", having won all nine major titles in world badminton: Olympic Games, World Championships, World Cup, Thomas Cup, Sudirman Cup, Super Series Masters Finals, All England Open, Asian Games, and Asia Championships, becoming the first and only player to achieve this feat.

Lin Dan also became the first men's singles player to retain the Olympic gold medal by winning in 2008 and defending his title in 2012.

He has been nicknamed "Super Dan" by his fans.
a1_43_59_01300000207820121825599409136.jpg

his wife, Xie Xingfang, also top badminton player in China, 2005 she was the NO.1 in woman singles ranking.
wikipedia introduce of Xie Xingfang
Xie Xingfang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
20070716085329641981.jpg

200703120128_1464470.jpg

Why should we believe in a western God when we have our own and the Greeks, Scandinavians have theirs?

U got me all wrong my friend by ''God'' i didn't mean any specific western God or Christ.

By God i mean a Super Natuaral being whom Hindu call Bhagwan, Muslims call Allah n other various people by various names...:agree:

n what do meant by u have ur own God i thought Chinese were Atheist???:blink:

N plz Check my post no.869 on previous page also:)

@ yusheng:

135_120905104434_4.jpg

Img353777823.jpg

20120924132713341385.jpg

C27B8545723646C868F65C08EB41420F.jpg

Img353777841.jpg

Photo courtesy: sohu
weibo.com
cocoren.com
wangyi.com

Thanks! I love them so much!

"Chinese citizens enjoy the freedom to believe in religion and the freedom not to believe in it and to propagate atheism."

this is the literally sentence translated from Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China

"Chinese citizens enjoy the freedom to believe in religion and the freedom not to believe in it and to propagate atheism."

this is the literally sentence translated from Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China

Nothing new here most countries except Muslims allow Atheism as religion is basically a personal matter

But my point was either u believe in God (Super Natural Being) n religion or u don't(Aetheism) there is nothing like a believe in Religion but i m a Aetheist...

Hope u got my point:what:

can anybody answer my post no.869???:what:
How can u call ur self Aetheist when u belief in Super Natural beings...:blink:

Most import ones are
- Chinese New Year
- Dongzhi Festival (Feast day, family gatherings, also named "Chinese Thanksgiving")
- Qingming Festival (Paying respect to ancestors)

Chinese festivals are not really related to religious, some are related to mythology. Apparently there's a festival related to Buddha called the Laba Festival but i have never heard of this one before.

My friend even plenty of western people are atheist and don't choose to become a catholic or protestant because they don't believe in God. Same with Chinese people there are those who believe in our own deities and some who don't, some Chinese believe in Christ or Allah if they choose to become a muslim. It's not like we have our own bible or koran, so you don't see Chinese people who believe in our own deities go to temples all the time unlike westerners or muslims frequently go to churches or mosques. Those who believe can sometimes go to temples to pray.

Lin Dan is also a military office in PLA, Lieutenant Colonel in professional technique rank.

89105_128261999227E4.jpg

20090804093043469.jpg

He is a Lt Col? How old is he?

20101210093525586.jpg

He looks younger than me i was just a captain with the US Army....(LTC in US Army were all over 38)

Whats the scope of Chartered Accountancy in China ? Do you guys a Chartered Accountancy qualification of your own like ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, CGA etc. or does China have a different stream over there ?

P.S How fluent is the average Chinese in English in Beijing or some of the bigger cities ?

Most import ones are
- Chinese New Year
- Dongzhi Festival (Feast day, family gatherings, also named "Chinese Thanksgiving")
- Qingming Festival (Paying respect to ancestors)

Chinese festivals are not really related to religious, some are related to mythology. Apparently there's a festival related to Buddha called the Laba Festival but i have never heard of this one before.

My friend even plenty of western people are atheist and don't choose to become a catholic or protestant because they don't believe in God. Same with Chinese people there are those who believe in our own deities and some who don't, some Chinese believe in Christ or Allah if they choose to become a muslim. It's not like we have our own bible or koran, so you don't see Chinese people who believe in our own deities go to temples all the time unlike westerners or muslims frequently go to churches or mosques. Those who believe can sometimes go to temples to pray.

My friend i m not against Aetheism infact there is growing population in India of Aetheist, i was just curious as most Chinese on this forum most of the time claim China to be Aethiest so i just wanted to know how n why most of the Chinese turned Aetheist as majority of people around the globe believe in some or the other religion...

When u say u some Chinese go to temple then which religion do the belong?
R they Buddhist n can u post some pics of the deities n the temples...

Back
Top Bottom