What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

How to seek the chines language well than in other techniques...

Who is the most famous actor and sportsperson in China ? I mean a general idea.

as for Chinese actor, it is too many also, i can not give you a detail list, here i just show some Chinese movies post, some of them printed actors' english name.

Movie industry in China , like India, is a big business.

123032307.jpg

123032300.jpg

123032296.jpg

123032253.jpg

123032188.jpg

123032174.jpg

see the faces of the actors?

My friend i m not against Aetheism infact there is growing population in India of Aetheist, i was just curious as most Chinese on this forum most of the time claim China to be Aethiest so i just wanted to know how n why most of the Chinese turned Aetheist as majority of people around the globe believe in some or the other religion...

When u say u some Chinese go to temple then which religion do the belong?
R they Buddhist n can u post some pics of the deities n the temples...

Look like you need a more westernised Chinese to answer you this question.

Basically most chinese do not have religion per se, they do believe in something, their ancestor.
Most chinese legend chinese celebrated are one point or another is a Human, they do not exist "All-Mighty" entitle like Lord and Allah or Parabrahma in hindu, the Chinese believe that when their ancestor dies, they are the one that protect them spiritually.

However, that does not mean Chinese cannot believe in any mainstream Religion. You can still be a Catholic and go pay respect to your ancestor. The mojority of the religion Chinese believe are Buddism, and they believe in if they did good deed this life, the next life will prosper (Which is kind of budda teaching) and while Mainland chinese do believe in all sort of religion (Some even believe mormon......) But buddism is the mojority of the religion.

A Chinese Temple is a place to worship, but not only god a temple can be a giant establisment or can be just a table in your kitchen

3926839-Temple_Hong_Kong.jpg

th

there is not such most famous actors in China now, too many famous actors in too many films, i can not give you a detail list, here i just show some Chinese movies post, some of them printed actors' english name.

Movie industry in China , like India, is a big business.

123032163.jpg

123032152.jpg

123032145.jpg

123031906.jpg

123031791.jpg

123031911.jpg

123031787.jpg

see the faces of the actors?

^ Can't see the faces.

BTW which is the fav. sports among kids in China, like in India, Cricket is something, almost every kid likes.

R they Buddhist n can u post some pics of the deities n the temples...QUOTE]

a lots of pictures of Chinese Buddha statues and temples, you can enter follow sites to see:

百度图片搜索_江苏灵山

百度图片搜索_峨眉

百度图片搜索_普陀

百度图片搜索_灵隐

i am not sure the fav. sport among kid, since too big of China, very diversified.

My friend i m not against Aetheism infact there is growing population in India of Aetheist, i was just curious as most Chinese on this forum most of the time claim China to be Aethiest so i just wanted to know how n why most of the Chinese turned Aetheist as majority of people around the globe believe in some or the other religion...

R they Buddhist n can u post some pics of the deities n the temples...

I've only discovered this forum months ago so i wouldn't know if Chinese members here were claiming China is an atheist state before that. Now you know we have our own deities so hopefully you are better informed. There are loads of temples where you can pray in front of Chinese deities or buddha here are some examples

http://mazu.tw.tranews.com/Show/images/Column/9995_1.jpg

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1220/4603670312_c3c9f5cb31_z.jpg

http://blog.taiwan-guide.org/wp-content/uploads/fucheng-mazu-temple.jpg

P.S How fluent is the average Chinese in English in Beijing or some of the bigger cities ?

for the average Chinese,mandarin and local dialects are the main languages,English is only in the window advertising.

Which r major Chinese festivals Hindus have Diwali, Christians have Christmas,etc. n why r they celebrated???

I heard Chinese New Year was big festival but what else n as Chinese r mostly Atheist but do they celebrate any religious festival also like something related to Buddha???:what:

we have many traditional festivals ,such as Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Hungry Ghost Festival, Laba Festival, Ching Ming and Chung Yeung Festival......
Spring Festival, Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival are the most important festivals for Han people

most traditional festivals are related to the ancient myths and legends

I strongly recommend that you watch two films in which there are many famous actors-----The Founding of a Republic & Beginning Of The Great Revival .------allstar

the most famous sportsperson,there are so many.We have dozens of Olympic champions every 4 years,and there are many who are not Olympic champions ,such as Yao Ming,Li Na...........

Lin Dan is also a military office in PLA, Lieutenant Colonel in professional technique rank.

20101210093525586.jpg

Thanks yusheng!
I know all that about 超级丹 SuperDan!

the cute babe is not theirs. They were married 2 months ago. The gossiping media didnt say anything about they have a baby at the time of marriage :cheesy::no:

I strongly recommend that you watch two films in which there are many famous actors-----The Founding of a Republic & Beginning Of The Great Revival .------allstar

the most famous sportsperson,there are so many.We have dozens of Olympic champions every 4 years,and there are many who are not Olympic champions ,such as Yao Ming,Li Na...........
Thanks for movie suggestion. Will certainly see that as was going to ask for few.

its great that Olympic stars are so much admired. We need this too much. Yao Ming is fav. of many out of China too.

To Chinese members - Is Qing dynasty considered a Chinese Dynasty or an alien one?

Back
Top Bottom