What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Do Chinese like being compared to India all the time? With all the fuss about "China and India"?

Do Chinese like being compared to India all the time? With all the fuss about "China and India"?

no,at least we don't do such things in vain.the two countries are very differernt so comparing ourselves with india is a waste of time.I do not mind if somebody compare us..
of cause india has made ​​great achievements in the recent decades.

We are more interested in Western and developed countries, USA and Europe, Japan, very rare news or articles talking about India in China compared the other countries.

The only time India is mentioned is when Indians try to mock China, a country better than theirs by all possible measures. Otherwise, nobody in China gives a damn about curryland.

The only time India is mentioned is when Indians try to mock China, a country better than theirs by all possible measures. Otherwise, nobody in China gives a damn about curryland.

or something very provocative like "China Killer" or substantial military movements in the territory which was stolen from us through the bits!

I wouldn't say India is just curryland, there are a lot of good things there. But it looks like they need some changes.

I wouldn't say India is just curryland, there are a lot of good things there. But it looks like they need some changes.

My personal speculation is that change in India is very difficult as they have their democracy, perhaps introduced/hoaxed into by their former colonists for perpetually subject of Indians to their influence…

Also, why are there so many Chinese compared to so few Koreans and Japanese? I'm including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Maceau, Singapore as being Chinese origin.

Also, why are there so many Chinese compared to so few Koreans and Japanese? I'm including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Maceau, Singapore as being Chinese origin.

I do think it is a worldwide phenomenon.

In fact the comparison is not as obvious and aggressive or obsessive as indian to China. indians want to compare with China all the time! read the indian media to find that out!

the brits have gone, the pakistanis have gone, the bangladeshis have gone.
sri lankans have their own state. so are the people in maldives!

what's good in there? care to elaborate?

Where do you get the idea that Chinese people are atheists?

CCP members are required to be atheists but others are not.

There are many Chinese who believe God. In Chinese philosophy, the distinction between heaven and earth goes far back to early time.

For the emperors of each dynasty across her several thousand years history, they were called the son of heaven, or the son of God. There are ceremonies to worship heaven (or you can say to worship God).

So Chinese people are not atheists. There are just many religions that exist in China.

Nothing new here most countries except Muslims allow Atheism as religion is basically a personal matter

But my point was either u believe in God (Super Natural Being) n religion or u don't(Aetheism) there is nothing like a believe in Religion but i m a Aetheist...

Hope u got my point:what:

To be honest, almost nobody compares China and India in China. We are comparing China with those before us, not those behind us. We are working very hard to catch up. What is the point to look back???

What is the general view of the chinese on the dispute between Iran and the west? What is believed to be in Chinas best interest with regard to this dispute?

Iran has rights to establish her own nuclear industry when she has already declared she will not develop nuclear weapon.

China should support Iran.

What is the general view of the chinese on the dispute between Iran and the west? What is believed to be in Chinas best interest with regard to this dispute?

majority chinese on forrms cheerling Iran but bashing U.S in that matters

Back
Top Bottom