What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

I do have a question brothers. How do you feel about a union between India and China to form a power that can singlehandedly defeat the imperialistic westerners?

My personal opinion, the world is not so black and white. Every nation is a participant in the giant chess game known as geopolitics, and each will have different priorities and interests, whether it be simply protecting the country's sovereignty or more ambitious goals such as expanding influence in the world.

Also the 'West' is hardly monolithic, there are neutral countries such as Switzerland. The West also has its own serious internal disagreements, such as in the current EU financial crisis.

interesting! a country with her language borrowed from the west is tring to defeat the westerners. the westerners are crying....

Are you not speaking the very language of the west that you criticize a whole nation for speaking? English was chosen as a national language because India is a continent. Not everyone in India wants to speak Hindi as not everyone in China wants to speak Cantonese.

Are you not speaking the very language of the west that you criticize a whole nation for speaking? English was chosen as a national language because India is a continent. Not everyone in India wants to speak Hindi as not everyone in China wants to speak Cantonese.

at least i don't have to speak a language borrowed from other countries to our people.
BTW,how much do you know about Cantonese?Do you think it is a language that has nothing to do with mandarin?

I do have a question brothers. How do you feel about a union between India and China to form a power that can singlehandedly defeat the imperialistic westerners?

To be honest, you are such a day dreamer. The Chinese laugh at you. Every neighbor country is happy if China and India can coexist without confrontation. Try to fix your border disputes with China and other in the region!

And such a stupid idea about of defeating imperialistic westerners, who the hell are they?

To be honest, you are such a day dreamer. The Chinese laugh at you. Every neighbor country is happy if China and India can coexist without confrontation. Try to fix your border disputes with China and other in the region!

And such a stupid idea about of defeating imperialistic westerners, who the hell are they?
Vietnam has more people and almost the same land area than Germany,both are coastal coutries.do vietnamese have a dream that one day they are better than Germany?i think it's not a bad choice that China has a neighbor & cooperator as strong as Germany when the day China catch up with US.

interesting! a country with her language borrowed from the west is tring to defeat the westerners. the westerners are crying....

The fact is that it's the chinese that are talking more about how imperialistic westerners are and asians should unite kind of thing ............

And the language being borrowed from the west , you are also communicating in that language ..........

Not as good as I would like to see. Actually the above aero-industrial samples are just some of the models. There are more but too much of them will make the thread diverted to another focus which is not the intention of the OP I think.

I cant even predict what is going to happen next month in a multi-polar world. It is not just the bi-lateral exchanges between China and Vietnam that can determine everything. SCS is the major concern between us. Apart from that, I cannot see other areas which can hinder the mutual development of our two countries.

PS: how long have you been learning German? 

Yeh I agree. More cooperations less confrontations, closer ties between us are necessary. The SCS dispute is really a headache as nationalistic sentiment on both sides is involved. We must be patient in this case until a solution is found.

It took me about 5 years or so to get fluent in German.

Dear djsjs,

You made an insulting and offensive remark about Indians. Was that accidental or was that deliberate?

I shall wait for your reply. Thank you.
i don't want to insult anybody,I apologize if my words hurt some of you.My view is the Indians usually stand on the Western side.

when will china attack japan?

we dont want to start a war if we dont want to for that will only serve the benefit of third party nations which have been cheerleading hard on the sideline wickedly since the recent Diaoyu Islands conflict broke out

i don't want to insult anybody,I apologize if my words hurt some of you.My view is the Indians usually stand on the Western side.

Given your clarification, there is nothing more to be said. Thank you for taking the trouble of clearing my doubts.

For the record, I would be happy to continue any future discussion with you in Bengali, an officially recognized Indian language, since I would not wish to create any misunderstanding.

Yeh I agree. More cooperations less confrontations, closer ties between us are necessary. The SCS dispute is really a headache as nationalistic sentiment on both sides is involved. We must be patient in this case until a solution is found.

It took me about 5 years or so to get fluent in German.

amazing! you have to live in a German community to help your fluency in learning the language. congratulations!

Well, how about developing the SCS area jointly! we have been proposing that for some time but there has been impasse on your government!

at least i don't have to speak a language borrowed from other countries to our people.
BTW,how much do you know about Cantonese?Do you think it is a language that has nothing to do with mandarin?

that guy is grossly ignorant! he doesnt know the proportion of people speaking Putonghua to those speaking Cantonese.

Sometimes when you think your statement is right you dont need to answer to trolls!

Back
Top Bottom