What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

I have never tasted tea without sugar. Here is basic funda in west UP especially in Jaats, more sugar and more milk better will be the tea :)
yes, you must know how to boil milk and when to add tea leaves and sugar in it. I like the tea with chai masaala.

I drink india tea, when I visit india restraunt.
india tea has tooo strong taste. without sugar, it will be very bitter.
even with sugar and milk , it still has strong taste.

I drink india tea, when I visit india restraunt.
india tea has tooo strong taste. without sugar, it will be very bitter.
even with sugar and milk , it still has strong taste.
when did you visited India, share your experience.
I never liked restaurant tea, always prefer roadside tea stalls. Some of them make awesome tea with awesome smell, taste and color

when did you visited India, share your experience.
I never liked restaurant tea, always prefer roadside tea stalls. Some of them make awesome tea with awesome smell, taste and color
I never visited india, but I visited many india restaurant in shanghai, hongkong and germany.

it is not so popular for chinese to make vacation in india.
but I want to make vacation in Kovalam Beach and see Taj Mahal... in future.
I had some opportunite to visit india, but my wife did not allow me.

and I had a pakistani intern in my company.he worked in my comapany over 6 months. we sometime visited india restraunt in shanghai together. actually most of my knowlege about india and pakistan was through him.

I never visited india, but I visited many india restrant in shanghai, hongkong and germany.

and I had a pakistani intern in my company.he worked in my comapany over 6 months. we sometime visited india restraunt in shanghai together. actually most of my knowlege about india and pakistan was through him.

so now I can understand your hatred towards India. :azn:

Are Indian restaurants run by Indians itself or they are run by chinese?
In India mostly Chinese restaurants are run by tibetans and I dont think they are chinese or have ever been to china as they speak very fine Hindi

I think Chinese do not like spices, in India chinese food is sold with lots of spices

I appreciate if Chinese members open some threads with "How China sees the world" or "China´s foreign policy". I think many people outside China would like to know that as China is emerging as a Super Power.

I have heard Chinese eat lots of non veg, though non veg is not that popular in India but dishes like chowmin is highly popular they have lot of spices and sauce, then Manchurian is also available in some restaurants but I believe they are much different from the dishes which are eaten in china.
Indians indianizes all the foreign items in such a way that even their native countrymen can not identify them :lol:

so now I can understand your hatred towards India. :azn:

Are Indian restaurants run by Indians itself or they are run by chinese?
In India mostly Chinese restaurants are run by tibetans and I dont think they are chinese or have ever been to china as they speak very fine Hindi

I think Chinese do not like spices, in India chinese food is sold with lots of spices
run by indians or pakistanis. even the waiter are not chinese.

many chinese people like spices.

I appreciate if Chinese members open some threads with "How China sees the world" or "China´s foreign policy". I think many people outside China would like to know that as China is emerging as a Super Power.

But as a big country, general Chinese put most energy to think inner things, just like 80% American don't know where is Israel, so I can tell you things about China, but I can't tell you what about others, different people have different opinions,one hand is China, others are Foreign countries

"how china sees the world" is too big. but "how china sees vietnam" should be interresting.
my bad image to vietnam began 10 years ago. at that time I study in germany.
and I worked in a Vietnamese restaurant in osnabrueck .
the owner was a good person and was nice to me. but he sometime gave rechauffe ort to his customer (restliche Speisen an neue Kunden servieren).
It was so disgusting.
was sagst du dazu?

und I was cheated by vietnamese taxi driver in the first day I visited vietnam.

China Defense Ministry spokesman is not here,are you spokesman of VN?

But as a big country, general Chinese put most energy to think inner things, just like 80% American don't know where is Israel, so I can tell you things about China, but I can't tell you what about others, different people have different opinions,one hand is China, others are Foreign countries

exactly, china is too big.
last time my wife saw me visit this forum. and do you know what she ask me at that moment?
she asked me: "why the hell you visit a terrorist homepage?"
It took me a long time to convice her that pakistan is our brother country.

"how china sees the world" is too big. but "how china sees vietnam" should be interresting.
my bad image to vietnam began 10 years ago. at that time I study in germany.
and I worked in a Vietnamese restaurant in osnabrueck .
the owner was a good person and was nice to me. but he sometime give rechauffe ort to his customer.
It was so disgusting.
was sagst du dazu?

(Pls use a translator if necessary)

Oh dann lass mich bitte auf deutsch antworten. Ich versteh leider nicht was du mit "rechauffe ort to his customer" meinst. Kannst du es bitte ein bißchen genauer erläutern?
Yeh! ich finde es gut, wenn du mal ein Thread mit dem Thema aufmachst: "How China sees Vietnam".

Besten Dank!

(Pls use a translator if necessary)

Oh dann lass mich bitte auf deutsch antworten. Ich versteh leider nicht was du mit "rechauffe ort to his customer" meinst. Kannst du es bitte ein bißchen genauer erläutern?
Yeh! ich finde es gut, wenn du mal ein Thread mit dem Thema aufmachst: "How China sees Vietnam".

Besten Dank!
restliche Speisen an neue Kunden servieren passiert ganz normal in Vietnamese restaurant.
eine Thread mit Thema "how china sees vietnam" wird ich nicht gerne aufmachen, weil viele deine Landsmann in diese Forum sowie" Niceguy" sind Trolls.

China Defense Ministry spokesman is not here,are you spokesman of VN?

No no...okay let me precise my wish: As Chinese, how do you see others such as Vietnam, India, etc...? general views?
Myself and my countrymen have opened some threads like Vietnam-China relations, etc...just for info and for fun.

restliche Speisen an neue Kunden servieren passiert ganz normal in Vietnamese restaurant.

Das ist natürlich eklig. Sollte nicht sein.

Back
Top Bottom