What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

as indians are so lively in this forum ,i decide to post a new thread "questions to indians,from china",will it be welcome?
a lot of topic about india are banned topic.
even india economy is a banned topic...
and friendly to indians in a pakistani defence forum is weird.

as indians are so lively in this forum ,i decide to post a new thread "questions to indians,from china",will it be welcome?
Just do it. Do not make the Thread too wide, one question, one answer. Lets see what will happen.

Please name the Chinese movies you watched. I always believe Chinese movies suck.

Watched a lot of jackie chan movies later got to know he was of hongkong ..... but i consider the hero of jet li as the best film

a lot of topic about india are banned topic.
even india economy is a banned topic...
and friendly to indians in a pakistani defence forum is weird.

seriously?then no this new topic.
hope more sounds from pakistani,they are very quiet...............

Watched a lot of jackie chan movies later got to know he was of hongkong ..... but i consider the hero of jet li as the best film

Kong Kong's action movies was huge back then. It gave birth to many action stars and martial artists making Kung Fu ever so popular. If you are into Jacky Chan and Jet Li, you should also check out Donnie Yen.

lol. I like spicy food, fish curry with extra spicy and bastima rice is my favorite. I ALWAYS have that in UK. If indian infrastructure got developed, I'd like to massive travel around India.

That's basmati, Eddie. Bas - fragrance; mati- she who has, so nice-smelling rice.

Oh, really ? But I have heard the food and electricity price in India is very cheap.

I do not know the price of India train. How is it ? Online booking in China now is available, very fast. The ticket is like fight ? Are you serious ? From my city ZhengZhou to Shanghai, I remember the Air ticket full price is about 1300RMB. For train ticket, the normal train with a seat is just 70 RMB, with a bed, 220 RMB, High-Speed Rail, about 270 RMB.

Keep asking questions please, I like this thread and waiting here to give you reliable questions.

USA is a High income country. I guess 2.25 is OK for New Yorkers.
Yes. When i travelled from shenzhen to beijing i think normal sleeper class costed me 450RMB. Train was clean, neat, great confirt. I like it much more than Indian train. With AC i think cost was more than that. But the same time i checked flight ticket there was flight ticket available for 700 RMB.

India is atleast many many years behind china.

Now a real helping i need. Lot of people discussed here Tea, i remembered now. I had bought Kgs f gren tea when i returned.
Its been 1.5 years since then. Still i have those Tea leafs. My question is, can i still use it? I mean how do i now date of expiry?
I really want to use it now.

Indian Restaurants in China is very very expensive. I think pakistan restourent (only pak rest i visited was in Nanjing) was very cheap. But in shenzhen there is a turkish restorent. "Istanbul Restaurant" That was really great. I liked food here more than Indian one.

Bit busy today, wanna ask many more question. See u later with more question!

Now a real helping i need. Lot of people discussed here Tea, i remembered now. I had bought Kgs f gren tea when i returned.
Its been 1.5 years since then. Still i have those Tea leafs. My question is, can i still use it? I mean how do i now date of expiry?
I really want to use it now.

1.5 years,being a keepsake is better

Kong Kong's action movies was huge back then. It gave birth to many action stars and martial artists making Kung Fu ever so popular. If you are into Jacky Chan and Jet Li, you should also check out Donnie Yen.

I have seen Ipman 1 and 2 of Donnie Yen.

lol. I like spicy food, fish curry with extra spicy and bastima rice is my favorite. I ALWAYS have that in UK. If indian infrastructure got developed, I'd like to massive travel around India.

are you Chinese?

what is average salary for person having PhD plus experience of 5-6 yrs in industry in China? in biotech if possible?

Back
Top Bottom