What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Thanks to the OP and all the Chinese members here to clear our various doubts or questions regarding China without it being turned to a troll thread

indian media always tries to sensationalize things .... but as a matter of fact indians in general do have a high regards of the Chinese infrastructure development .....even when the mumbai worli sea link was completed first of its kind in india ...there was a news how in the same time China had completed 7 of such structures

Most of our view on China comes from Chinese movies ...... our media ......

I have seen here many Chinese members claim that indians host Chinese separatist leader dalai lama ..... but as a matter of fac we here consider dalai lama to be some religious person and nothing more than that

then tell your govenment to denounce the behaviour of dollar lama, and not to support him. give back the land to China!

If it is mortgage free, I do not think it will cost $4000 that much.

Every little thing adds up and it costs about $4,000 a month for a family of four with a mortgage-free house and two cars. Of course you can cram four people in a single room that costs half but no cars.

My question is, let say we move to China, what kind of live style we (4) can have with $2,000 USD monthly fixed income excluding our health insurances. Would we a) barely manage, b) comfortable or c) live in high style.

We have got a strong government, they make clear decision, no negotiation, once they want, they get it. Dalai lama is not a just a religious person, if just that, China will not bother. He keeps trying to send troops and cause problems in Tibet.

has he sent any troops to tibet?

There are so many kinds of tea in China, let alone colors and shapes. The best ones are more expensive than gold.

China has lost her culture of making tea. Japan inherits what China taught it long time before. Nowadays you can find a lot of China's past tradition in Japan or somewhere else but not in China. Other places have preserve those traditions better than our mainland China.

tea originates from china but but now is national drink of India. In local language we call it "Chai". I think Indian tea is very different from Chinese. Chinese tea looks like brown colored hot water and I think Chinese tea don't have sugar, milk, cardamom, ginger, tulsi leaves and other spices in it. Indian tea is always sweet in taste

I have seen the movie "the red cliff" it was dubbed in hindi, there was a procedure to make good Chinese tea, when the actress was making tea it looks like if she is doing some yoga with here hands in between making tea. She was more concentrated on the timings and temperature of boiling water rather than the key ingredients. Can you tell me how it actually tastes the Chinese tea? means it is sweet? salted? sour? or no taste at all!!

Well, without him, without his land reform, defensive wars against those intending to invading us after 1949, China has no way to say she has stood up. China nowadays would not have today's development.

Hitler was for expansion, terminating certain race, a.k.a. jewish people. In those way, Mao is not like him. Moreover, Hitler is almost all negative while you cannot say that about Mao. Actually few will agree with your assessment in China.

I treat him as the Chinese Hitler

In A Chinese book茶经, tea is not just a drink, it's an art. Not just drink the tea but enjoy the process of making tea, boil team. the gesture of the making tea process is most important

Yes. When i travelled from shenzhen to beijing i think normal sleeper class costed me 450RMB. Train was clean, neat, great confirt. I like it much more than Indian train. With AC i think cost was more than that. But the same time i checked flight ticket there was flight ticket available for 700 RMB.

India is atleast many many years behind china.

Now a real helping i need. Lot of people discussed here Tea, i remembered now. I had bought Kgs f gren tea when i returned.
Its been 1.5 years since then. Still i have those Tea leafs. My question is, can i still use it? I mean how do i now date of expiry?
I really want to use it now.

Indian Restaurants in China is very very expensive. I think pakistan restourent (only pak rest i visited was in Nanjing) was very cheap. But in shenzhen there is a turkish restorent. "Istanbul Restaurant" That was really great. I liked food here more than Indian one.
Bit busy today, wanna ask many more question. See u later with more question!
If you keep the tea very dry, it is OK. Tea price varies from low to incredible high in China. I prefer green tea. We will be here to answer your question.

Maybe China construction companies can also get a share of such business. :)

yes india did get a wake up call with all the clamouring being done by infosys chief.....following china we are also investion a trillion dollars into infrastracture in 10 years

There are so many kinds of tea in China, let alone colors and shapes. The best ones are more expensive than gold.

China has lost her culture of making tea. Japan inherits what China taught it long time before. Nowadays you can find a lot of China's past tradition in Japan or somewhere else but not in China. Other places have preserve those traditions better than our mainland China.

China has not lost her culture! We keep it intact and flourishing! Some of the tea are sold at prices more expensive than gold!

Kong Kong's action movies was huge back then. It gave birth to many action stars and martial artists making Kung Fu ever so popular. If you are into Jacky Chan and Jet Li, you should also check out Donnie Yen.

Jacky is fading away from screen because he cannot maintain the speed due to his age. He is moving towards another genre or involving more in direction/production. Jet Li may have several years in him but Donnie Yen is the guy at the moment!

Qs :

I remember ...my chinese friend saying he has to build savings to marry...........is their some law that statee the pre requisite to marry ??

no! they are badly oppressed people suffering from long time discrimination and rip-off by the indian government!
?? maoist in india turned themselves into terrorist.
I do not believe that china should support Maoist in india.

中国政府的态度

2005年中国驻印度大使孙玉玺曾公开表态:“我们不清楚这些武装组织为何盗用中国领袖毛泽东的名字?而且我们也不喜欢这样。他们要这样称呼自己,我们也没有办法。但中国与他们从来没有任何关系,中国境内也没有任何组织或团体与他们有任何联系。”

Back
Top Bottom