What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

?? maoist in india turned themselves into terrorist.
I do not believe that china should support Maoist in india.

中国政府的态度

2005年中国驻印度大使孙玉玺曾公开表态:“我们不清楚这些武装组织为何盗用中国领袖毛泽东的名字?而且我们也不喜欢这样。他们要这样称呼自己,我们也没有办法。但中国与他们从来没有任何关系,中国境内也没有任何组织或团体与他们有任何联系。”

This is not the Maoism that you might imagine. It is a complex situation, and will demand a very long explanation. Better that you do not get personally involved; it is not your while, and not relevant also, as Chinese citizens.

You should know that my remarks are based on an ambiguous attitude towards this movement. I do not entirely condemn them.

是的,哥们。给三哥一点面子么,也不能老是贬低人家。

I dont buy that! 什么三哥不三哥! Which part of my comment on them is not telling the truth?

Our civilizations are the oldest.

For the Olympics our athletes trained hard provided the Training, Opportunities and Money it was shown during 2008 and 2012 games. India just needs time to develop it's talents.
Nope, IVC and Egypt, maybe Mesopotamia are oldest

China has not lost her culture??? really???

Then why so many Chinese tourists are so amazed at Taiwan's preservation of Chinese culture, Japan's old Chinese Architectures, the art of making tea (茶道), the art of flowers arrangements and etc... all of them was taught to them in the old days by China. You still seem them in China???

Amazing at the Taiwanese or the japanese way of preserving our culture does not equate to wholesome losing it in China especially in Tea Culture! Many of the reasons of why you are not seeing them in practice in China are due to the wealth of a nation!

There are tens of thousands of tea farms in China which generate multi billion yuan business! Either you are not Chinese or lose touch of China's affairs for an awful long period of time!

Hey huys, it's sad no one asked this question. Here I go. Probably the most important question here:
CAN I BE NINJA?

Chinese civilization is the only one that has distinctively progress till today without major interruptions by the same type of people (Of course, Chinese here). Maybe that is the way to be said.

Nope, IVC and Egypt, maybe Mesopotamia are oldest

You should ask the japs.

Hey huys, it's sad no one asked this question. Here I go. Probably the most important question here:
CAN I BE NINJA?

tea farms, tea business equal to tea culture???

Amazing at the Taiwanese or the japanese way of preserving our culture does not equate to wholesome losing it in China especially in Tea Culture!

There are tens of thousands of tea farms in China which generate multi billion yuan business! Either you are not Chinese or lose touch of China's affairs for an awful long period of time!

About dalai lama, that is what you think. India government did not, does not and will not think so. He has never been a religious figure only. His controversy is not from religious but from political side.

China government and majority of Chinese people viewed him as a slavery (serf) lord. If he is so shining as the west describes, why the heck he did not abolish the cruel serfdom long before CCP took back Tibet. He has been contact with the west for many years. He did not learn the west's democracy only after he was kicked out by the CCP after he rioted and wanted to return Tibet back to serfdom???

You have never heard both CIA and india government have helped train so-called tibet fights for many years, teaching them how to do sabotage actions, assembling bombs and etc???

You have never heard that CIA paid dalai lama a lot of money each years and even today dalai lama is on the payroll of U.S. government???

You are not that naive, are you?

CIA indeed has trained a lot of tibet so-called freedom fighters to infiltrate into tibet to cause unrest.

The issue of serfdom that u have raised i was not aware of it .... As Buddhism is a peaceful religion in india we just consider him to be the head of buddhism so more or less like a religious head .......

As per the CIA part I am not aware of the freedom fighters being trained but i head read it in a book of B.Raman a former R.A.W operative that usa and india both had under taken some operations against china ...though not sure about the kind of operation..... and it is no secret that intelligence agencies do have such tasks

Are roads, bridges vital sectors?

Vital areas being Nuclear, some ports and such areas are considered vital and hence not allowed........other than that Chinese companies in Joint venture is increasing .........

Aren't there are states that elect Maoist to be governor???

States in India have governors appointed by the central government. The governor is the highest constitutional authority, but is appointed, and the state Chief Minister is the highest constitutional elected authority.

Nobody can be elected governor.

A Maoist is against elections, against Parliament, against the Constitution, and committed to overthrow the state, so it is highly unlikely that any Maoist will want to be a governor.

The issue of serfdom that u have raised i was not aware of it .... As Buddhism is a peaceful religion in india we just consider him to be the head of buddhism so more or less like a religious head .......

As per the CIA part I am not aware of the freedom fighters being trained but i head read it in a book of B.Raman a former R.A.W operative that usa and india both had under taken some operations against china ...though not sure about the kind of operation..... and it is no secret that intelligence agencies do have such tasks

why Buddhism is whittled down to the tiniest most miniscule proportion in india?

What the heck the c@ste system have anything to do with women eating outside??? That is way beyond the question here. It is beyond weird that almost all men are outside eating while women are nowhere to be seen.

I dont understand how caste system came into topic here

Anyways caste system is a dying social stigma ..............and as the trolls put its not so prevalent strongly in india.............if thats the case...we should have caste specific colleges,companies and what not............!!

Back
Top Bottom