What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

Mine is amazing. Its very easy to convince her. In fact, its nice to have a female boss!

Not "bad day", it has been "bad days" now.

:lol: If I were you, I would agree with whatever she has to say, and make her commit even bigger mistakes. Which will eventually piss her boss off, and she ll get performance managed or better yet fired.

Just keep everything documented to make sure she doesn't get you blamed for her blunders.

:lol: If I were you, I would agree with whatever she has to say, and make her commit even bigger mistakes. Which will eventually piss her boss off, and she ll get performance managed or better yet fired.

Just keep everything documented to make sure she doesn't get you blamed for her blunders.
and i would also comment of what an amazing artefact of beauty she is even shes ugly a$$ ......
every women loves to be complement.
markus , you have suck it up dude...

Thats the thing, all communication is just verbal, she cleverly avoids email for all such things and later she makes everything up.

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?

If yes, how did you guys deal with her?

Are you sure she is boss not mistress? :D
any way i used to have one female boss and it was very easy to please her :p just say few words of appreciation and your work is done. Madam you are looking amazing. .what a cute dress. .Women boss like buttering more than work haha

and i would also comment of what an amazing artefact of beauty she is even shes ugly a$$ ......
every women loves to be complement.
markus , you have suck it up dude...

Complement her :ahhhhh:

I would rather leave that job than say good things abt her.

I dont lie too much and cannot say good things abt her especially when she dosen't deserve it.

any way i used to have one female boss and it was very easy to please her:p jusy say few words of appreciation and your work is done. Madam you are looking anazing what a cute dress. .Women boss like buttering more than work haha

Cute dress ???

Your boss was a 21 year old girl or a 30+ crooked b *itch? :lol:

any way i used to have one female boss and it was very easy to please her :p just say few words of appreciation and your work is done. Madam you are looking amazing. .what a cute dress. .Women boss like buttering more than work haha

There is a very fine line between a compliment and a charge of sexual harassment. All it takes to cross the line is a mood swing, I would never do that personally.

Back
Top Bottom