What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

Hey man its very easy thing and simple...............even you have how much ugly women boss.....always praise her....when she came in morning....just tell her........you are looking great today.....or you have nice dress.....blah blah.....Women like's their praiseness....even they are from Africa....this is Universal Rule.

Sorry, but It only works in Movies and Story Books..!

Thats just suicidal. You'd even lose the right to resign and look at others.
Edit: O, if its bossy girls then say bye in the first date.

Never, ever, ever ogle other girls when you're on a date! Do that and you will suffer for rest of your dying relationship! :p

I never had a woman for a boss,but once I had to work with this girl head full of rock.But she was a bombshell.But then I have a job to do,and timelines to meet.It was basically like this,she brings in the requirement and I deliver the product for which I had a small team working with me.

The way she designed the things was total crap,impractical,technically unsound and anything but user-friendly.I told her why her solution wont work and gave her a detailed documentation of the reasons,as well as my own suggestions.But she turned out to be a really head-strong one.

So,I tried once,twice and then gave up on her.In order to make me and my team safe,I asked for everything to be documented and took all communications only on mail,not some chat client.I made her take every responsibility for whatever approach we were taking,and the good thing about idiots like her is that actually made her happy,to take control of things.
Things went on as expected.It blew right on her face,and the project came under review.I ensured that me and the other boys were not in the line of fire.The higher management shunted her,and we delivered the modified product in record time.

I met her, a few days back in another office of my company while I was there.She said,"Only if you had told me in advance,that this is going to happen..."..I just smiled and turned away.In my mind I was saying,"Only if you would have listened to me,while there was time............"

How many of you have a female boss who is a 30+ ugly lethargic B *itch who believes that whatever she does is correct and forces everyone to start playing on her rules ?
I've been married to one for half a decade!! Jeeeez! :hitwall:

If yes, how did you guys deal with her?
I don't! She deals with me and that sucks!! :cry:

:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom