What's new

Do you have a female Boss ???

I really hope i dont ever get a pretty boss though , I wont be able to get my eyes off her and probably get fired. I hope that if i ever have a female boss , she is ugly.

I had different female boss. However I only look on those who had an impact on me. The last two of my female boss were all under 35. Both were charming and very beautiful. One is very intelligent, with excellent writing and leadership skills. Later when she was no more my boss, I was disappointed to find out that she was arrogant, ego-centric and she constantly maintained a barrier. She had promised to be my friend and to go for lunch together but never kept them. The other one was just so beautiful and awesome but she had a bad character, susceptible, unstable mind and easily attracted by gigolos and flings. We had spent good friendship times in resorts hotels, bars and restaurant but never made it. She told me I was her best friend and could employ me as a personal assistant. Now she has a bf, plenty of flings and still attracted by gigolos. I was very disappointed, heartbroken and decided to forget both of them.

I had different female boss. However I only look on those who had an impact on me. The last two of my female boss were all under 35. Both were charming and very beautiful. One is very intelligent, with excellent writing and leadership skills. Later when she was no more my boss, I was disappointed to find out that she was arrogant, ego-centric and she constantly maintained a barrier. She had promised to be my friend and to go for lunch together but never kept them. The other one was just so beautiful and awesome but she had a bad character, susceptible, unstable mind and easily attracted by gigolos and flings. We had spent good friendship times in resorts hotels, bars and restaurant but never made it. She told me I was her best friend and could employ me as a personal assistant. Now she has a bf, plenty of flings and still attracted by gigolos. I was very disappointed, heartbroken and decided to forget both of them.

Ever thought of becoming a Boss?-

These days, Females are very smart specially professional ones. One Should not mix personal and professional life. Female likes hard working men and not fool and buttering people. Just my Experience :rofl:

what company were you working for ? I would like to apply .:D

It's myth : When a Male compliment a Female. Female can identify weather it's genuine or Just Buttering. Few friends (females) told me. and it's fact. :)

Men mostly thinks he was able to convince, but you never know. As Female never tells exactly. ;)

I have worked under a female boss for 28 months. She was kind to me and I was kind to her. BUT there were many who had problems with her.

Back
Top Bottom