What's new

Do you guys feel scared to sleep alone?

I remember those wonderful times.

Nowadays I wake up to crying, school time, youtube,....

For all the complaining us married men do, nothing sounds sweeter than the word abbu first thing in the morning.

No touch is better than thier tiny little hands as they wake you up.

And there is no better way to start a lazy weekend than morning .... Baki samji jao.

That’s the honeymoon period. Wait till they’re older and talk shit to you for not giving them money. :lol:

Ghost to be precise..... unknown places we don't know what it may contain..... sometimes we read in newspaper about murder or suicide cases in hotel rooms..... who knows if we accidentally end up booking the same room.....

Do you think Santa Claus is real? I just hope you say no because that would be good. Neither are ghosts. A dead persons soul does not linger around. And well there are no monsters except human who act like one.

Islam does explain these phenomena but for sake for simplicity and comfort ; all such phenomena or things are below humans. So need not worry my friend.

Think positive, distract yourself , read a book , basically keep your mind busy and sure you’ll be sleepy enough to not care. I mean when im dead tired i just can’t be bothered.

Lastly, do you believe that there is one Almighty being that has no parallel , is the most powerful and nothing is above Him, is one and only Almighty with no partners? If so just ask for His protection and trust in Him and ask for guidance.

Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....
You need to man up and grow a pair of balls.
I slept in hotel as part of my job,
Once a stayed in a place and IT WAS ACTUALLY HAUNTED.
Im talking real apparitions and poltergeist activity.
I wont go into details but I was scared for a few day's, but then I realised if I recorded it, I could make some good money by selling real footage.
so I brought some filming equipment but never got good footage.
If you see any ghosts or anything like that, you are actually very lucky as its once or twice in a lifetime and they cant really hurt you.

Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....
@vishwambhar
I will strongly suggest to listen lectures of Professor Ahmad Rafique Akhtar.
He is a Muslim Mystique, you may be of a different faith, but try him.
Also seem professional help.

I have no fear Staying alone in hotel rooms as there are other guests in rooms next to you and always some noise of coming and going.
But I have felt some scare when living alone in an apartment when I had to leave town for work for longer.
I do my regular Tasbih،
یا اللہ یا رحمان یا رحیم
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
يا سلام يا مؤمن يا الله
يا ولي يا نصير
يا ذالجلال والإكرام

Each 300 times.

This has helped me greatly to overcome anxiety, depression, frustrations.This is in accordance with God's declarations,
"in God's remembrance are at rest the hearts." Quran 13:28

Peace.

Fear is all in the mind. All your fears are just products about the ghost movies you have watched or the ghost stories you have heard. As you started watching those movies or hearing those stories, you have somehow started believing it's real. That's where belief comes into play. Since you believe in it, thus you are afraid. If you don't believe in it, you won't be.
Fear is just a product of your hallucinatory mind nothing else.
You have a beautiful name, Vishwambhar, which is the all pervading One Lord Vishnu. Just remember the meaning of your name, it will give you strength. If you are religious, you should try reciting the Hanuman Chalisa or just playing it.

However, your case sounds like you need to consult a psychologist. Please don't hesitate on spending money for yourself as that's most important. Consider it like taking medication after an illness. Just give it a try, I'm sure you'll find a solution to overcome your fear.

I personally don't believe in the ghost myth and thus I'm not afraid.

Last edited:
Ghost actually I have seen in karwar, Karnataka India but won't tell here as nobody will believe..... actually this is also a reason I feel scared to sleep alone....
How was the ghost in appearance?

Fear is the factor used most against us by our qareen -----
O chal o chal :laugh:

in fact i miss those old damn days when i sleep alone wake alone eat alone and live alone . they best part of my life was from 2008 to 2014 when i live alone and free .
I feel so jealous now :mad:

Although some company is always nice. :cheers:
ooooh lala yes :enjoy:

I am afraid of Theives/decoits at max..
:undecided:
Really ? nooo

Sleeping angry helps with the sleep paralysis.
U got issues mate :cheesy:

Try studying ---- sleep comes to you faster than the speed of light :woot:

if i got my time back i will not do it again
You deserve a positive rating for this. Post something useful elsewhere and tag me :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom