What's new

Do you guys feel scared to sleep alone?

Yes large room further scares you..... when I was in Dubai my room was so large that in Mumbai type of city people can make it like one room hall kitchen type flat..... I don't if you guys have experienced but Dubai maybe because of desert feels so calm and silent in the night I can't exactly describe but that silence of Dubai in night in such a large room was killing me..... whole night I was awake watching movies.....
I find a modern, air conditioned hotel with many people living around you less "scary" than the old houses my relatives in Pakistan have. Once dumbass 15 year old me binge watched horror movies one night, and let me tell you that sleeping in a 100 year old house in Lahore in the winter was not easy. My little cousin also had this toy that randomly lit up and scared the shit out of me. I stayed up till 7am and got sick from lack of sleep, learnt my lesson.

Ghosts of innocent lynched Muslims
giphy (1).gif

Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....
Are you afraid of Pakistanis hahah.

Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....
Do you have gastric issues as well?

Do you consume too much horror genre movies seasons and ebooks?
Try reading or watching something funny before going to bead.
Also a Childhood trauma like being frigtened and scared from something at young age can also be the root of problem.

I am afraid of Theives/decoits at max.. Ghost doesn't bother me, nor the dead. I suggest, unless serious issue, its just your mindset. Like young think that they love that girl and cannot live w/o her, but in weeks they forget as it never happened.

Start thinking there is none, and with time, it will be gone. Find reasons/'evidence' to support your narratives. Like, you are a good person, gives charity, treat parents and family well, then you will be safe. So find similar small things to believe that no super-natural can harm you.
@waz
Man theives are very brave theses days. They cut the catalytic converter (of a good car) while being watched and filmed, were laughing and went away.

Grow a pair.... literally!!!

I hear you buddy, i went through this stage in my late teens, dozens of scary nights and sleep paralysis later its all good. Important thing to note is its just a stage that will pass.

Remeber: FEAR is just a state of mind. The better hold you have over your mind the easier you will get out of it.

Ghost actually I have seen in karwar, Karnataka India but won't tell here as nobody will believe..... actually this is also a reason I feel scared to sleep alone....

Exactly.... Horror contents too has brought me into this situation today....
I have seen ghosts as well, we are unlucky people who were able to see things.. take it as a life's special experience nothing else and there is a time to let it go. So only you can let it go.. Be brave.

Sleeping angry helps..
Sleeping unplanned helps..

I hear you buddy, i went through this stage in my late teens, dozens of scary nights and sleep paralysis later its all good. Important thing to note is its just a stage that will pass.

Remeber: FEAR is just a state of mind. The better hold you have over your mind the easier you will get out of it.

I have seen ghosts as well, we are unlucky people who were able to see things.. take it as a life's special experience nothing else and there is a time to let it go. So only you can let it go.. Be brave.

Sleeping angry helps..
Sleeping unplanned helps..

Sleeping angry helps with the sleep paralysis.

Back
Top Bottom