What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm indian muslim settled in Pakistan- that covers a lot of people- even me-

Wondering why karachi walas altaf bhaiyas and co still call themselves muhajirs-

One simple answer: The lal pata!
depositphotos_2503458-British-passport.jpg

I studied "Mukh mein Ram bagal mein churi." in my Hindi classes. I was extremely surprised Pakistan made this Hindi phrase into racist abuse against Hindus and taught it to every Pakistani kid. :woot:

@Gigawatt EVERY Pakistani kid? REALLY? I heard it from Bollywood...No one in Pak thought me that!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer to red lines
1. Indian Muslims are mostly illiterate, Madrsa education can not make the literate. 9 out of 10 Muslim kids never see face of class 10 (Sachar commitee report). Muslims don't participate in military vacancies. Most of the Indian Muslims are unable to clear entrance tests for jobs and institutes.

@Black Widow Just found no.1 interesting! AND HERE all over the forum Indians have been thumping their chest that India has done soo much for Muslims in India and same is not seen for Hindus in Pakistan ....In fact, I think few times some people were talking in terms of education and Jobs....

Is this some kind of game that when an Indian pleases he puts Indian Muslims status and literacy level down and when it comes to comparing or boasting suddenly Indian Muslims have better education and jobs than the Hindus in Pakistan?

I am really confused?!

Loveh Bhai, why didn't you start your very own Jallandar Qaumi Movement ! :what:
@RescueRanger : Khan Sahib, tussiii Lahore vich hiii hondeiii hooo ? :what:

Nahi sir, main training key liey lahore gaya tha and my cousins live on Lawrence road. That is about it, although my abba did study at Aitchison College, my childhood memories of Lahore are pleasant, collecting Jaman from our nana's garden and going to Racecourse Park, long before it became a heaven for lefanter loag!

Loveh Bhai, why didn't you start your very own Jallandar Qaumi Movement ! :what:
@RescueRanger : Khan Sahib, tussiii Lahore vich hiii hondeiii hooo ? :what:

My forefathers were based in Ambala - I considered to form Ambala National Party but abbreviation ANP was already taken, so dropped the Idea :)

Nahi sir, main training key liey lahore gaya tha and my cousins live on Lawrence road. That is about it, although my abba did study at Aitchison College, my childhood memories of Lahore are pleasant, collecting Jaman from our nana's garden and going to Racecourse Park, long before it became a heaven for lefanter loag!

So its Rawalpindi then ! :D

What a lovely thread!!!! And people even ask why Pakistanis get profiled so often?
AVM Shahzad Chaudhry: you asked why does India want to discredit Pakistan on International Fora?
Read this and you'll understand why India needs to do nothing at all to see Pakistanis discredit themselves again and again.
All I have to do is just look on and :pop:
Simple as that.

@Black Widow Just found no.1 interesting! AND HERE all over the forum Indians have been thumping their chest that India has done soo much for Muslims in India and same is not seen for Hindus in Pakistan ....In fact, I think few times some people were talking in terms of education and Jobs....

Is this some kind of game that when an Indian pleases he puts Indian Muslims status and literacy level down and when it comes to comparing or boasting suddenly Indian Muslims have better education and jobs than the Hindus in Pakistan?

I am really confused?!

Thats a very serious question you have asked from a non serious poster-
You are going to get trolled badly-
Good Luck-

My forefathers were based in Ambala - I considered to form Ambala National Party but abbreviation ANP was already taken, so dropped the Idea :)

I thought about a Buttt Mili Awami Party but somehow I settled on Buttt Nihari aur Hareeseiii walaaa instead ! :D

I am really confused?!

sir its bad but its true cause most of the muslims even today want there children to take up there fathers jobs mostly like cooks, tailors,carpainters , mason , auto macheniks and other semi skilled labour oriented jobs cause its easy for kids to learn and economically more atterective to them + most f the muslims even today think that education is a waste of time and money and there kids would be more happier if they do such jobs rather than studieng for long time and then wasting time to find good jobs but slowli this thinkin is changing

very much so sir, i am a Pindy ka paindoo and proud of it!

My Dad has fond memories of Pindi ! He lived over there for a while; has some relatives over there still !

Yaraa I haven't been to Pindi except in passing but Islamabad was hell on Earth or more like the City of the Dead & I maybe moving there for a few month long internship; tell me Pindi is better ! :fie:

Okay got to go ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom