What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad has fond memories of Pindi ! He lived over there for a while; has some relatives over there still !

Yaraa I haven't been to Pindi except in passing but Islamabad was hell on Earth or more like the City of the Dead & I maybe moving there for a few month long internship; tell me Pindi is better ! :fie:

Okay got to go ! :tup:

man seriously islo is boring few of my relatives (the bold & the beautiful types) are there heck even my chaha was there i went to visit them trust me after 10 am the city literally sleeps off !

@Armstrong Pindi is always busy...Esp commercial market! :D

There is plenty in and around Islamabad too, if you know where to look for....check out this joint called Monal Restaurant, Pir Suhawa.

1977099858_3bf5faa7d2.jpg

59671290.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least at school I don't think students care about religion that much. Don't know about Pakistan but in India, religion was the last thing we ever cared. We just wanted chalk fight, book cricket, free class, illness of a teacher, postponing of exams, Sundays, eating lunch in class hours and discussing TV serials and cricket matches etc. etc.. :enjoy:

I also lived in ambala for few years :D
May be @Talon and me know each other n might have seen each other :rofl:
@Paan Singh if you saw anyone, might have been my great grandpa! ALL his siblings and cousins moved to Pakistan when it was formed! :D

There is plenty in and around Islamabad too, if you know where to look for....check out this joint called Monal Restaurant, Pir Suhawa.

1977099858_3bf5faa7d2.jpg

59671290.jpg

Pir Suhawa been there...there is some arts thing there was a display of handiwork or something 2-3 years back...

I don't go into details if someone is from Ambala or Jalindhar and is also Arain :D

Hmmm..no need to announce stuff! Me just wanted to know ...Never met my greatgrand father and those who know those stories never tell more than: there was unarrest and then we moved....:blink:

Would be nice to know a little more about my ancestors....

Too many Arian theories...From Iran, from Germany :blink:

We in the family have few words adopted from the Ambala language...Not sure if it is true...But when the elders say a word I do not understand, everyone laughs and says she doesnt understand Ambala... I feel left out :cry:

@Gigawatt EVERY Pakistani kid? REALLY? I heard it from Bollywood...No one in Pak thought me that!! :blink:

you are a very attentive listener...Most of the common people normally remember what they have learnt and forget from where they learnt it,proverbs being the most common among them.

Hmmm..no need to announce stuff! Me just wanted to know ...Never met my greatgrand father and those who know those stories never tell more than: there was unarrest and then we moved....:blink:

I was just kidding, coz most of the time person with this background turnout to be my relatives. I already have one on PDF :D. I was lucky to be with my grand parents and have listened all those stories.

you are a very attentive listener...Most of the common people normally remember what they have learnt and forget from where they learnt it,proverbs being the most common among them.
@nForce Well, apparently, you are slow...I meant: I didn't learn it in school....and told you that Bollywood use the phrase and maybe it has a victim complex?

I was just kidding, coz most of the time person with this background turnout to be my relatives. I already have one on PDF :D. I was lucky to be with my grand parents and have listened all those stories.

O dear! :blink:

I think I SHOULD HIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom