What's new

Do you fear death?

I want to live forever....or at least want to see what the world would be like in the year 3000.......
The way things are progressing, I guess by then, people would be able to unlock the secret of eternal life.
forever-young.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen death walk towards me and me walking towards it.
It could have taken me but it didn't. Now I know, I she (death) is a
lady that will seduce me.. or force me towards her - yet again.

How she will, in what ways she will ? I know not. She may burn me,
drown me, butcher me, may be let me live every moment of death in
process. Maybe, she will put a bullet in my skull , or a quick departure
from life by way of a pierce in my heart... or a vegetable that breathes
on a hospital bed only to be pulled a plug off the ventrillator.

Honestly, I do not fear her. She is around. She is after me, lingering around,
like a stalker who hides and plays deceivingly. What I fear.. and I be honest to all,
is a slow , painful death.

My last breath could be in an exhaled breath that plunges into the deep..
...dark...
..unknown..

Will we get any pain when our body start decomposing? Will we actually feel anything when we die? I sometime pray to Allah Almighty for not giving any physical pain after death. I am very pain sensitive. I think I will die once again after my death if he gives me pain ! Ohh... Allah please don't give any pain. If you want to punish me after death just give punishment without any physical pain. I can't handle pain. :(

Psychological Paint sometimes more hurt....thats why people who has extreme psychological paint wants to get suicide by hearting their bodies. As A Moslem, we know that the most psychological paint ever suffered is a "Failed Status"....in ALLAH eyes. This "Failed Status" will be eternal after this live for the failed ones...since the testing only happens one...in this world.....so it will be eternal if we cannot prove our faith in this life...."THIS IS MORE SCARY FOR THE REAL BELIEVER"...Do you want to live without "Worth" in this life ?...Nope of course....The same question...Do you want to live without "Worth" eternally ?

Last edited:
Death is an inevitable truth of every living being. We are born to die but do you become horrified when you think you will one day die and your body will either be buried or burned according to your religious customs? You will either become a skeleton inside a grave or become ashes flying in air. How scary it is?

h641B8C5F

I sometime fear death so much. I saw my maternal uncle (my mother's sister's husband)'s skeleton in grave. It was too scary. I got so disturbed by seeing some bones in a hole. OMG! I will also one day become a skeleton. My parents will also become skeleton in grave. The thought is just too horrifying. I sometime wish Allah should take me before my parents but within seconds I get panic attack with the thought of becoming skeleton in grave. :sad:

Will we get any pain when our body start decomposing? Will we actually feel anything when we die? I sometime pray to Allah Almighty for not giving any physical pain after death. I am very pain sensitive. I think I will die once again after my death if he gives me pain ! Ohh... Allah please don't give any pain. If you want to punish me after death just give punishment without any physical pain. I can't handle pain. :(

Nope, never did it occur to me that I could die, I believe Im immortal. :yes:

Why fear something that is bound to happen ? Once you are dead - nothing matters.

Instead some of the things that one should fear are :

1. Disabilities that we cause to ourselves often willingly by smoking , drugs . drinking , rash driving or just bad habits which would make us dependent on others.

2. Old age , if it makes makes us dependent on others and / or makes us lose control of ourselves.

3. Hurting someone .

4. Not having the courage to accept our mistakes.

5. Leaving behind liabilities for someone else to take care of.

6. Not leaving behind people whom you have done good to.

Death is scary shit, I fear disability more.

For example, when I had to get glasses in order to drive, I was devastated to a far higher degree than I am scared at the prospect of death which I've faced many times as well.

You need glasses for driving and you are devastated. I am blind without corrective lenses. Think about my situation then. I am going for laser surgery. I think I will die on operating table. My nervous system is very weak. The consent form has a clause which says 'death is a risk'. May be that's why I am a bit scared of unknown today. :(

You need glasses for driving and you are devastated. I am blind without corrective lenses. Think about my situation then. I am going for laser surgery. I think I will die on operating table. My nervous system is very weak. The consent form has a clause which says 'death is a risk'. May be that's why I am a bit scared of unknown today. :(

I believe that if you have years to live you wont die even if go through multiple operations.

You cant live one breath beyond what has been fixed by Lord neither you can have one breath less .

Laser surgery is a simple thing, you won't die for sure :cheers:

That's where the problem lies, its not viewing things through a monochromatic lens but rather accepting the limit of human perception and thus holding a position that states that within the limits of what I know and perceive I have not experienced god and ergo personally cannot believe in his existence to any appreciable extent which would affect my life or my actions. A position which is mutable. That's what I am trying to explain yaara, that the very limit of human comprehension is what is instinctively grasped by those leaning towards atheism or agnosticism, the only difference being that they put the greater burden on proof of existence rather than proof of non-existence.

Dunno who Deepak Chopra is. Atheism is done a great disservice when atheists act in any manner which can lead to them being collectively held as a group- atheism is the extreme example of a deeply personal choice and must remain so rather than being devolved and diluted by becoming a coherent and distinguishable grouping, it must exist as a lose coalition of those who have made that choice rather than a group with any tangible motive or aim.

watch all the seven series dude , that lady is a bit stupid

Not the death itself... but the cause & the process towards it!

Well, unfortunately I am distance blind. Can only be cured by Lasik surgery. 20/400 vision. Normally a person has 20/20. What you can see at 400 metre away I can see it 20 metre away. 20/200 is considered legally blind. I am way ahead of that range.

20/400 is a severe low vision. It is considered a severe visual impairment and the suitable prescriptions for eyeglasses are measured in diopters. The higher the numbers, the stronger the prescription.

What Does 20 400 Vision Mean? - Ask.com

Doctor says I will have excellent vision by Lasik laser surgery as my cornea is very thick but the thought of someone operating on eyes is such a scary thing. I am sure I will either die or will faint right away if someone comes close to my eyes with a freaking laser. There is even risk of panic attack which might cause death according to consent form. :suicide2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom