What's new

Do you fear death?

Me 2.. Seems like I'm goin 2 hell in every religion.
what did you do? o_O

If you are doomed in hell you will be fried in fire :moil:and if you are bestowed heaven you will get lots of houri angels to enjoy. :bounce:
is there any place which will be earth like.. after death... just one houri angel who gives you heavenly pleasure and sometimes sight of hell.. :p:

what did you do? o_O

is there any place which will be earth like.. after death... just one houri angel who gives you heavenly pleasure and sometimes sight of hell.. :p:

God promised to give atleast 72 houri angels if anyone lives a righteous life in earth. I need only one though. If you want sight of hell on occasion you can request God for it. :agree:

I fear how and when I'm going to die, wouldn't want to die a slow painful death.

However the part of departing this earth is not scary for me and probably a better thing.

Before me, many people died, my Prophet(SAW) died, my grandma died, other figures died. All of us have died and will die.

We are just joining them to the better world. God willing.

I think the more you accept death as reality and the more courage you have going towards it the better it will be for you.

A Muslim should not fear death, because they are believer. But I fear death till now, but want to overcome it someday.

We just had a Pakistani woman in our community pass away and I prayed next to her, this will be us one day it should be nothing we should be afraid of God willing.

Last edited:
I am personally afraid of being an old, helpless man, I would rather prefer to die young than die weak, I hope when its time to meet my Maker I have an SMG in hand, burst mode on and the enemies of my faith and country in it cross hairs.....

God promised to give atleast 72 houri angels if anyone lives a righteous life in earth. I need only one though. If you want sight of hell on occasion you can request God for it. :agree:
will women get 72 male angels ? :)

“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime”-NDT

will women get 72 male angels ? :)

Yeah . They will also get but I don't know how many. I will request him to give me a nice looking houri angel who resembles Aishu. :p:

On serious note, I have more fear of what will happen in grave than what will happen in Judgement day. :o:

i have fear of dying by accident, illness ... i wanna die in battle field this thinking gives me strength and fearless life that one day i will die in battlefield ''DIE FIGHTING'' no matter if i die as an civilian or as an soldier ... I Love U Battle Death .... :smitten::guns:

Yeah thats my biggest nightmare about death.

Overall, the older I get the more I fear of death. :close_tema:
well then write a will stating not to nail your coffin, you can then get out if you are alive ._.

Back
Top Bottom