What's new

Do you fear death?

Not when I know I am on the path of God but yes when I am distracted.

Well, unfortunately I am distance blind. Can only be cured by Lasik surgery. 20/400 vision. Normally a person has 20/20. What you can see at 400 metre away I can see it 20 metre away. 20/200 is considered legally blind. I am way ahead of that range.

What Does 20 400 Vision Mean? - Ask.com

Doctor says I will have excellent vision by Lasik laser surgery as my cornea is very thick but the thought of someone operating on eyes is such a scary thing. I am sure I will either die or will faint right away if someone comes close to my eyes with a freaking laser. There is even risk of panic attack which might cause death according to consent form. :suicide2:

Hmm..

Why do you take yourself so seriously ?

These are routine procedures that hardly take any time. Loosen up.

Doctor says I will have excellent vision by Lasik laser surgery as my cornea is very thick but the thought of someone operating on eyes is such a scary thing. I am sure I will either die or will faint right away if someone comes close to my eyes with a freaking laser. There is even risk of panic attack which might cause death according to consent form. :suicide2:

You must not fear that much, you wont die for painless lasik surgery, think about open heart surgery, brain tumor that opens your skull, burned people, dismantled people in war/accident! In lasik op, I think no instrument will even touch your eye lid/surface.

Get your girl friend beside you during your op, you would not dare to fear in a fear of embarrassment. So just check your palpitation (also there is a medicine for controlling palpitation), and make your mind calm and confidant. And lastly, take a bravo decision to go ahead.

fear of death doest not create any fear in my mind but losing my beloved ones does.....
Maut ko ko maine kabhi dekha nhi, par yakeenan voh bahut khoobsurat hogi, kyunki kambhakhat jo bhi milta hai use, zindagi zeena hi chod chod deta hai.....

I come from a Brahmin family. I have just noticed that people use religion to control other people. This is not just evident in Hinduism either. I have no problem with religious people because its their life, but when religion is used as an agent to control the mass, thats when it becomes a problem.
you are another karl Mrax who said : "Religion is the opiate of the masses" :D

It can also be said about any political system ,economic model(capitalism or communism) and secular government propaganda/laws that it control the masses. I think TV/Media is the opium of the people in our modern society. I am not being forced/controlled to be religious. I have become religious out of my own free will . Atheists should not care if religious people choose to be 'controlled' by religion as long as they don't try to enforce their beliefs onto anyone. If they need religion/God to motivate them do good things then so be it.

I am not scared of deat but I am more scared of what will happen to me after that.:cry::cry::cray::sad::sad:

I am not scared of deat but I am more scared of what will happen to me after that.:cry::cry::cray::sad::sad:

If you are doomed in hell you will be fried in fire :moil:and if you are bestowed heaven you will get lots of houri angels to enjoy. :bounce:

Marne se darr nahin lagta saheb, Ishq se lagta hai. :D

I DO fear DEATH......

I fear dying in here......

While BD Defense Section RUNS......

& there is no one TROLL there......

"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

~Tecumseh

Dude, just relax. I think you need a break. Leave all the social network sites, forums...and all other non-priorty stuff. Turn your PC&Mobile off, Go out and explore what a beautiful life there's out there in this World of ours.

Back
Top Bottom