What's new

Do you fear death?

its just a story yaar every religion hold this stick of after death if once reveal this secret no one will be belive in god . for me nothing is after death . just finished every thing .

i think the ' finished everything ' thing is probably true.
But then i've heard from old ppl about seeing/ feeling dead persons.
Of course i dont believe in them.... was just wondering !!!

i think the ' finished everything ' thing is probably true.
But then i've heard from old ppl about seeing/ feeling dead persons.
Of course i dont believe in them.... was just wondering !!!

olders even believe earth was was flat and sun was rotate so ?

Only thing I fear is .....

depositphotos_10819909-NO-ALCOHOL.jpg

I simply don't fear death, but i do fear that i shall be accountable of what i have done in this world, and that's the part of my faith.... death is only a step forward towards that direction....!

Dnt you think its insulting to post such a pic?

Innalilahey wainnailhey rajeoon...May Allah bles her soul and give patience to her family..

No, why would be insulting? What fascinating thing are you going to come up with this time? It's to remind all us Muslims of death and to remember to not lose your way in this world as it is not right.

And I delete all pictures I post on forum after a short period of time.

Get lost if you're trying to flame.

No, why would be insulting? What fascinating thing are you going to come up with this time? It's to remind all us Muslims of death and to remember to not lose your way in this world as it is not right.

And I delete all pictures I post on forum after a short period of time.

Get lost if you're trying to flame.

Would the family like such a pic to be posted on a public forum?

And **** off if you cant converse like a normal person..

Why fear something which is inevitable and you can't do anything to stop it? So be good,do good and die in peace.

I simply don't fear death, but i do fear that i shall be accountable of what i have done in this world, and that's the part of my faith.... death is only a step forward towards that direction....!

There are similar kind of rules and regulations on this side too. Cauldrons,endless infernos,red hot rods,even another thousand lives on this @#%$& earth again.

Last edited:
depends on the cause doesnt it ?

for example do u fear dying for suicide bombing-robbing bank would have a different answer than do u fear dying for allah or your country ....
may lord bless us all

Last edited:
Would the family like such a pic to be posted on a public forum?

And **** off if you cant converse like a normal person..

What honor right here...family is not known nor noticed here and the whole thing was seen for an example for all people and cameras were filming.

Listen 'tough' guy, you stay out of things that aren't your business.

I don't need you to tell I need take something in consideration before I post them. I have more sense making decisions than you do.

I already made the decision before posting this picture to delete over a period of time as I do with all my picture I've posted on this forum before.

You're clearly not a normal person rather a trash talker.

You want to get tough you get tough face to face don't yell on a forum over nothing.

Express outrage in politics, this is not politics.

Don't waste your time with me.

Back
Top Bottom