What's new

Do you fear death?

This is nice, Indian and Pakistani getting along to bash certain people's. So much for his 'honor' yet again.

And so much for this meaningless post which equates a forum thread to a real situation. Couldn't get any funnier.
You can never understand our animosity, we are at each other's throats no matter what. But we don't like anyone else poking either of us.

not impressed . what abut 1000s gods in human history ?

Well, the day you understand the difference between God, messengers, saint etc…you will be able to cut the numbers down to the one you are wanting to see....

Yeah . They will also get but I don't know how many. I will request him to give me a nice looking houri angel who resembles Aishu. :p:

On serious note, I have more fear of what will happen in grave than what will happen in Judgement day. :o:
please-kill-yourself.jpg

not impressed . what abut 1000s gods in human history ?

This is because everybody regardless of whom they are have spirituality...try understanding what I'm saying...for example....unknown tribes who haven't seen outside world whom live in forests or jungles have some sort of culture/beliefs ...what made them have such spirituality in the first place? Why did they think of belief ideas in the first place?

You're going to tell me we are all philosophers even people that weren't exposed to outside world?

Not really, it will come. I would rather live for today, then worry about tomorrow.

You can never understand our animosity, we are at each other's throats no matter what. But we don't like anyone else poking either of us.

He's poking at me sir...realize the difference...I didn't ask him to come quote. I told him get lost because yesterday he was attacking me for talking about an Iranian Baluchi woman saying I wanted to marry her he came after me because he knows I have manners and tried to take advantage of it.

Other people were also saying she's pretty but nevertheless he attacked me only telling me I can't talk about an Iranian woman whom he has no control over.

He's poking at me sir...realize the difference...I didn't ask him to come quote. I told him get lost because yesterday he was attacking me for talking about an Iranian Baluchi woman saying I wanted to marry her he came after me because he knows I have manners and tried to take advantage of it.

Other people were also saying she's pretty but nevertheless he attacked me only telling me I can't talk about an Iranian woman whom he has no control over.
Nah he wasn't mad about Iranian ... as far as I know him .. he a proud Baluch. And we simply don't like to hear Cr@p about our girls. Call it whatever you want to but we just don't like it.

Nah he wasn't mad about Iranian ... as far as I know him .. he a proud Baluch. And we simply don't like to hear Cr@p about our girls. Call it whatever you want to but we just don't like it.

What crap? Who are you to say such things as she's your cousin? She's a human like me. You think I have authority over what people say about popular Palestinian woman?

This is a public forum, not a private forum. You jokes go back and forth about Indian, Pakistani actors as if you're only permitted to speak about them.

Do you have no shame?

do it the parsi way .. :)
I had absolutely no idea how Parsis treated their dead.....now that I've looked it up and seen a couple of photos of 'Dakhmas".....I would like to say NO....No way.......it was an awful experience....Burial is a thousand times better.

I had absolutely no idea how Parsis treated their dead.....now that I've looked it up and seen a couple of photos of 'Dakhmas".....I would like to say NO....No way.......it was an awful experience....Burial is a thousand times better.
ok.. will you be using coffin or just directly buried in soil.

What crap? Who are you to say such things as she's your cousin? She's a human like me. You think I have authority over what people say about popular Palestinian woman?

This is a public forum, not a private forum. You jokes go back and forth about Indian, Pakistani actors as if you're only permitted to speak about them.

Do you have no shame?
Nope I have none .... And nah she ain't my cousin ... obviously she is a human like anyone else. But gloating about such an incident is not taken lightly.

Nope I have none .... And nah she ain't my cousin ... obviously she is a human like anyone else. But gloating about such an incident is not taken lightly.

What incident are you talking about? What are you whining about? Can you quote this 'grave' thing I said?

After you do that then we will take it from there.

I don't understand what I said that's so offensive and both of you should be thankful I'm willing to take time to take you two seriously.

What incident are you talking about? What are you whining about? Can you quote this 'grave' thing I said?

After you do that then we will take it from there.

I don't understand what I said that's so offensive and both of you should be thankful I'm willing to take time to take you two seriously.
I am drunk ... Don't take me that seriously.

I am drunk ... Don't take me that seriously.

Way to cop out...can't quote anything offensive I said to the Baluchi people so turn this into a mockery.

You and him are two of the most unbelievable people. I'm waiting for you to quote anything so I can say my final words.

Back
Top Bottom