What's new

Do you fear death?

Kullu nafsin za ikathul maut.

Every living thing will taste death so whats to fear.

What honor right here...family is not known nor noticed here and the whole thing was seen for an example for all people and cameras were filming.

Listen 'tough' guy, you stay out of things that aren't your business.

I don't need you to tell I need take something in consideration before I post them. I have more sense making decisions than you do.

I already made the decision before posting this picture to delete over a period of time as I do with all my picture I've posted on this forum before.

You're clearly not a normal person rather a trash talker.

You want to get tough you get tough face to face don't yell on a forum over nothing.

Express outrage in politics, this is not politics.

Don't waste your time with me.

True.. your not worth it.. Asked a normal question.. the palestini from "land of war" starts gettin personal...

True.. your not worth it.. Asked a normal question.. the palestini from "land of war" starts gettin personal...

You're showing a video from Iraq for what reason? And okay act childish and criticize whomever you want. You came here calling me out and looking for trouble. I didn't ask you to quote me.

You want to be childish and disrespectful this up to you, now since you said I'm not worth it we will see if you're still going to come back and talk trash again over and over since you can't help it.

You asked a normal question and I answered you normally.

Now please keep up with your promise to not respond so this thread won't be derailed again and way to look like reasonable person who's civil.

That's the difference between me and you. Trying to take advantage of my manners...shame on you.

You're showing a video from Iraq for what reason? And okay act childish and criticize whomever you want. You came here calling me out and looking for trouble. I didn't ask you to quote me.

You want to be childish and disrespectful this up to you, now since you said I'm not worth it we will see if you're still going to come back and talk trash again over and over since you can't help it.

You asked a normal question and I answered you normally.

Now please keep up with your promise to not respond so this thread won't be derailed again and way to look like reasonable person who's civil.

That's the difference between me and you. Trying to take advantage of my manners...shame on you.

jh.png

you might not agree with me on this ... but I am mighty glad that we Indians are only enemies with you Pakistanis. Because once in a blue moon, on the either side we have saner minds to get hold of things.

It scares me when it comes to my dear and near ones....:-(

you might not agree with me on this ... but I am mighty glad that we Indians are only enemies with you Pakistanis. Because once in a blue moon, on the either side we have saner minds to get hold of things.

This is nice, Indian and Pakistani getting along to bash certain people's. So much for his 'honor' yet again.

And so much for this meaningless post which equates a forum thread to a real situation. Couldn't get any funnier.

You're still coming back why? Because I initially thought you intend to make something out of this like you did yesterday. Normal reaction.

This is nice, Indian and Pakistani getting along to bash certain people's. So much for his 'honor' yet again.

And so much for this meaningless post which equates a forum thread to a real situation. Couldn't get any funnier.

Bash? did i bash you?

You're still coming back why? Because I initially thought you intend to make something out of this like you did yesterday. Normal reaction.

God damn ..my question was so offensive.... must have left an emotional scare right?

jh.png

Yeah . They will also get but I don't know how many. I will request him to give me a nice looking houri angel who resembles Aishu. :p:

On serious note, I have more fear of what will happen in grave than what will happen in Judgement day. :o:

dude I know its your personal thing but try and make your peace with God and you will feel much better about your grave etc.....

Bash? did i bash you?

God damn ..my question was so offensive.... must have left an emotional scare right?

View attachment 12664

Ahh my goodness you're a very scary person....trying to act like a king on a forum. How much more full of yourself can you get...why?

Because you have a gun lying by your side? You think I don't have guns too? That's what supposed to make someone honorable or courageous?

Shameless person, no it wasn't offensive I answered you and reiterated to you that if you respond in a stupid way or have stupid intentions then get lost that's what I was telling you.

its god fault why dozens religions and hundreds sects ?:eek:

God made Robot and gave him solid power and ability to take the decision on its own….Robot made many robots….those Robots then created “dozens religions and hundreds sects” in your lang….now technically speaking, things are going as per design since every Robot has its own power to think and take the decision [which was the requirement I suppose] …now, the culprit is who or which situation made God to come up with such a design, blaming the architect is easier…We really need to ask ourselves, are we really fucked off with this God designed life? ...

God made Robot and gave him solid power and ability to take the decision on its own….Robot made many robots….those Robots then created “dozens religions and hundreds sects” in your lang….now technically speaking, things are going as per design since every Robot has its own power to think and take the decision [which was the requirement I suppose] …now, the culprit is who or which situation made God to come up with such a design, blaming the architect is easier than said…We really need to ask ourselves, are we really fucked off with this God designed life? ...
not impressed . what abut 1000s gods in human history ?

Alot of bad things...
too shy to tell us... or the bad things were really bad..
did you steal neighbour's chicken and made a meal :fie:

not impressed . what abut 1000s gods in human history ?
I am waiting for the day when IK will grow back his beard.. and become like one of those pakistani cricketers .. :chilli:
I give you 10 more years.

Back
Top Bottom