What's new

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

• Total voters
Out of topic. I think Jewish manipulation of financial market may one day incur wrath of the American, and perhaps the whole world. Similarly Goldman Sachs blowing up one country after another.

Russian Jews are Oligarchs.

Greenspan and gangs may be the front man of an even bigger Jewish financial power.

Right now, USA Jews are losing competitive versus Asians. As a result, there is a bias in favor of Jews in elite schools.

The Myth of American Meritocracy | The American Conservative

There are still good Jews around. For example, Ron Unz who expose Jewish educational caste system is Jews. Joseph Stiglitz who speak for the poor is Jews.

But the bad Jews conduct are getting increasingly visible.

Greenspan,_Alan_(Whitehouse).jpg

bernanke.jpg

74243yallen-34.jpg

Bankster-Lloyd-Blankfein.jpg

I don't agree with the conspiracy theories, so let me just say this: those who believe that the incompetent and unworthy somehow control our economy are, in our capitalist system, able to create new companies to take on these supposedly corrupt and incompetent managers. If the conspiracy theorists are right, the challengers will, with their superior intellect and competence, win the day, and if they are not correct, they will lose.

Of course, the conspiracy is wrong. Just examine the annual list of promoted managing directors (Goldman Sachs’s New Managing Directors: The Full List - MoneyBeat - WSJ for the latest one) to see how incorrect your stereotype is. Then look at the CEO of JP Morgan, or the CEO of Bank of America, or the CEO of Citigroup, and confirm that your conspiracy is wrong--but I doubt these facts will stop you.

Last edited:
They should exist by making their country in US state not in Middle East or else where....

I don't agree with the conspiracy theories, so let me just say this: those who believe that the incompetent and unworthy are, in our capitalist system, able to create new companies to take on these supposedly corrupt and incompetent managers. If the conspiracy theorists are right, the challengers will, with their superior intellect and competence, win the day, and if they are not correct, they will lose.

Of course, the conspiracy is wrong. Just examine the annual list of promoted managing directors (Goldman Sachs’s New Managing Directors: The Full List - MoneyBeat - WSJ for the latest one) to see how incorrect your stereotype is. Then look at the CEO of JP Morgan, or the CEO of Bank of America, or the CEO of Citigroup, and confirm that your conspiracy is wrong--but I doubt these facts will stop you.

The days that everyone believing in supremacy of USA style market fundamentalism is over. All savvy can see that USA is in a political deadlock riddled with systemic corruption such as revolving doors.

Imbecile such as Bush was able to emerge marketing himself as an anti-intellect, even ridiculing those who work hard in school. Your life expectancy is even worse than Cuba due to captive interest. Still there are people who believe that "medical cartel" is conspiracy, financial cartel is conspiracy. Anyway this is out of topic.

A lot of things can be dismissed as conspiracy until the day when USA blows up. Continue to believe that your country is run by talent and your business leaders are talent. Not my business.

If Israel doesn't have a right to exist neither does pakistan then. Both countries were built on the ideology of religion.

@Lux de Veritas

Wasn't bringing up anything about China.

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 21:43)"
that verse is talking about the kingdom will be given to a people (jews & gentiles believers) & doesnt mean god's covenants is broken with the israelites.

jeremiah 33:
19 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 20 “This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 21 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. 22 I will make the descendants of David my servant and the Levites who minister before me as countless as the stars in the sky and as measureless as the sand on the seashore.’”

note that the kingdom is the future coming kingdom when the messiah returns

god would always be faithful to the covenants he made with their forefathers even though jews are faithless

sure. israel is the guarantee that the holocaust will never happen again. right before the holocaust there was an internat. conference in vian/france about giving the german jews shelter. nearly all countries refused to absorb german jews.

today, with israel and a strong army, french jews who are attacked by french muslims on a daily base have an alternative which the jews didn't have in 1939.

israel has every right to exist. and the tragedy is that the muslim world wasted so much energy trying to destrox israel instead of investing this energy in education, economy, civil rights....

bible is in fact a historical narrative of israel & thus her very existence. God has been guiding the world affair particularly israel
Israel has the right to exist because the partition plan passed by UN,not some Bible,and I never care your bible

Israel has the right to exist because the partition plan passed by UN,not some Bible,and I never care your bible
it is absolutely fine you dont care the bible.
from human perspective it is politic of UN or whatever kind of human doing.
from higher perspective god's hand is visible in world affairs.
the bible prophesies what is to come in the world according to his purposes.

that verse is talking about the kingdom will be given to a people (jews & gentiles believers) & doesnt mean god's covenants is broken with the israelites.

jeremiah 33:
19 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 20 “This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 21 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. 22 I will make the descendants of David my servant and the Levites who minister before me as countless as the stars in the sky and as measureless as the sand on the seashore.’”

note that the kingdom is the future coming kingdom when the messiah returns

god would always be faithful to the covenants he made with their forefathers even though jews are faithless

Sure it doesn't. :lol:

That's not the only verse which suggests that. Even dozens of verses suggest a Prophet will emerge from Arabia.

The urgent question is, Do you believe I have the right to have a smooth bowel movement every morning.

could you produce those verses?

Yes I can but it would be pointless since you won't take it seriously anyways. Only people who are in an actual personal struggle for truth will do so. Nowadays that is very rare, so. :)

Back
Top Bottom