What's new

Do you also think its time for a North East Asian Union against US an China

And there are Korean regions which have the same GDP per capita as the richest Russian regions or even higher. Understand what sampling bias is, and then come back to me.

and do they have as many people as moscow? Ulsan, Chungnam and Jeonnam have roughly 5 million people together

List of South Korean regions by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do you mean where? "Where" refers to a location. Today we have $32,000. At the end of this year we're projected to have $34,000. By 2030 we are projected to surpass the USA because we average higher growth rates than them.
dude stop dreaming. America has all kind of power justifieng having such a high gdp per capita at the expenss of other countries and you keep supporting them.

Show me South Korea's position. And I chose to put out as much information as possible. Not just one selective statistic that is impressive because it's an outlier.
youre too lazy to watch a video? It shows south korea results in science and mathematics for 4th and 8th graders both overall results and advanced. PIRLS shows only for 4rth graders both advanced and overall.

Yea, we are dependent on innovations and patents. This is also known as being dependent on using our brains, and you rightfully say that you are more dependent on us resources. We are higher than you on every list.
No you arent. As i showed you have worse inequality. Russia has also lower debt than korea, a bigger percentage of trade surplus and a lower taxrate i can pick up various things.

You also dont get my point i said russia could also just get being relied only on recourses but they still do other things and research even more than countries who doesnt have recources like germany.

TIMSS was in 2011. Are you really this dumb? So a 2-year difference is going to exponentially increase Russia's intelligence? :yahoo:
If you look at past results you can see russia needed a decade to be so high in TIMSS results
Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

prior they were lower. Also ever heard of the flynn effect if you despirily believe in IQ?

Well the thing is big boys dont make unions. In a union, members have to compromise to reach an aggrement. Big countries dont have to do this as they already have the economic and security advantages that a union provides. Russia will remain a loner along with US and China.

Back
Top Bottom