What's new

Do we have enough friends in the Middle East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its trend now people are talk this way . a swear its happen to me weekly many times bt most recent yesterday at kabsa shop this was happened to me . these guys clean streets and clean cars too from inside outside .that's why afghani was scared abut his customer.

still remember last week i told my indian helper load things i am coming from bathroom. when i back he was on same place i ask him why the hell you never load it ? he said bhai we have heavy wires in pickup and there is two bangali are here on dustbin they may steal it then you will be angry on me why i left it alone that why i cant go inside for bring items .now you stay here i will ring i seconds .:rofl:

Ok this is my last post... And it was the story that My dad/mom told me after they came back from Hajj.

They lost their original transportation and had to hire a van on their way back to kaba from Arafah. They shared the van with pakistanis and some other bengalis. It took them almost 4 hours to get closer to kaba. But finally the van could not move any further due too many people and traffic. So the driver asked everybody to make the final 15 minutes walk. They all paid the fare but the Pakistanis. They just jumped off the van and said they not gonna pay as he did not take them to the final destination and left. That was in the Hajj. I will put my case to rest now.

So long...

Truth always hurt. Better thing Pakistan can do now is to try match its literacy rate to that of Bangladesh... n give the woman of Pakistan some freedom so that they can study and lead a free life. Just to mention you Pakistan has the lowest score in gender equality among India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. But Bangladesh topped it.

Accept the fact from 2008 Bangladesh has out performed Pakistan. This is not going to reverse.

ohhHH so we have to take advises of our ex-colony now ?:D your country is nothing in front of pakistan and i know it so why i chest thump ? tell me dear . at this time you have to banned alone YA HABIBI :enjoy:

Who knows they could be Indian ... at least the red shirt gut as at 8:45 he spoke in hindi "May bangali hmm". The back side 2 guys seems to be pakistani. One of them mentioned name as yousuf which is not a common name in Bangladesh.

N this is pakistanis and indians who are mostly involved in human trafficking.

Crime in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Arabia is also a destination country for children trafficked from other Middle Eastern countries like Yemen, African countries like Nigeria, Mali, Somalia and Sudan and Asian nations like Pakistan and Afghanistan for the purpose of forced begging and involuntary servitude as street vendors. Some Nigerian women were reportedly trafficked into Saudi Arabia for commercial sexual exploitation.[6]

Lets not make this about India. And no the guy in red shirt doesn't speak Hindi at 8:45. Its not like Bangladeshis get pardoned for their crime, so Indians and Pakistanis pretend to be Bangladeshi:cheesy:

And even your link says nothing about Indians being involved in trafficking.

Ok this is my last post... And it was the story that My dad/mom told me after they came back from Hajj.

They lost their original transportation and had to hire a van on their way back to kaba from Arafah. They shared the van with pakistanis and some other bengalis. It took them almost 4 hours to get closer to kaba. But finally the van could not move any further due too many people and traffic. So the driver asked everybody to make the final 15 minutes walk. They all paid the fare but the Pakistanis. They just jumped off the van and said they not gonna pay as he did not take us to the destination and left. That was in the Hajj. I will put my case to rest now.

So long...

YESS AND THEN SAUDI HAVE TO BAN VISA AND SEND US EXIT LIKE BANGLADESHIS ? BECAUSE WE NEVER PAY IT? I HE REACH US ON KABA WE WILL PAY HIM SIMPLY IF HE LEAVE US IN CENTER WHY WOULD WE PAY HIM ? THEY DID RIGHT ;)

They lost their original transportation and had to hire a van on their way back to kaba from Arafah. They shared the van with pakistanis and some other bengalis. It took them almost 4 hours to get closer to kaba. But finally the van could not move any further due too many people and traffic. So the driver asked everybody to make the final 15 minutes walk. They all paid the fare but the Pakistanis. They just jumped off the van and said they not gonna pay as he did not take us to the destination and left. That was in the Hajj. I will put my case to rest now.

So long...

YESS AND THEN SAUDI HAVE TO BAN VISA AND SEND US EXIT LIKE BANGLADESHIS ? BECAUSE WE NEVER PAY IT? I HE REACH US ON KABA WE WILL PAY HIM SIMPLY IF HE LEAVE US IN CENTER WHY WOULD WE PAY HIM ? THEY DID RIGHT ;)

Truth always hurt.

But its not truth so how will it hurt?:lol:

Anyways, you bangalis are hilarious, you always blaming others for your losses like you immature behavior after Asia Cup tournament. Regarding the rest of what you said about my country and people, you see i can give you a befitting reply and talk sh!t about you and your people but i won't, your types are not worth my time.

iajdani and captain planet, why you guys picking a fight with Pakistani people in Pakistan forum? Why create this thread? You have nothing better to do with your time? By the way, if Saudi's have a bad impression of Bangladeshi's, it cannot be changed by whining about it in a Pakistani forum.

To Pakistani's, please note just like Mujib and his RAWamy League, we have plenty of traitors in our midst. So take all these posts with a pinch of salt and please do not get into racial abuse mode.

Who has chosen fight with whom??? N why some people like you has a tendency to be a more Pakistani then a Pakistani itself???

It is a issue of propaganda which has been launched against Bangladeshis by some groups. N what do you want to mean not to discuss saudi matters in the forum??? Then what you always do by mentioning RAWamy and BAL and India in this forum??

It is pakistani forum so according to you all anti Indian thread can be run here but no thread against Pakistan???

I am sorry to say but by your own definition you are nothing less then a Pakistani chamcha. You better go back to Pakistan. N who are these traitors you are talking about??? There is no difference between people like you and RAWamy league that you mention.

Folks, please look at the big picture and always keep it in mind. We are alone in this world, nobody will help us (you can fill in the blank, applies to many situations) if we do not help ourselves. And the enemies and their agent, the traitors among us, will always sow the seed of discord to achieve their end to divide and rule. And please do not take a few pdf posters to represent an entire people.

But its not truth so how will it hurt?:lol:

Anyways, you bangalis are hilarious, you always blaming others for your losses like you immature behavior after Asia Cup tournament. Regarding the rest of what you said about my country and people, you see i can give you a befitting reply and talk sh!t about you and your people but i won't, your types are not worth my time.

If you have any credible stuff to say please say it. This is your fellow non muslim country man Imran Kahn who have started all the trolling.

Regarding economy think about future ... n show me where Pakistan stands. N regarding what I said about pakistan is based on all credible source. If you want I can give you google link. Just accept it what is true.

Who has chosen fight with whom??? N why some people like you has a tendency to be a more Pakistani then a Pakistani itself???

It is a issue of propaganda which has been launched against Bangladeshis by some groups. N what do you want to mean not to discuss saudi matters in the forum??? Then what you always do by mentioning RAWamy and BAL and India in this forum??

It is pakistani forum so according to you all anti Indian thread can be run here but no thread against Pakistan???

I am sorry to say but by your own definition you are nothing less then a Pakistani chamcha. You better go back to Pakistan. N who are these traitors you are talking about??? There is no difference between people like you and RAWamy league that you mention.

Really? Please continue, it exposes your identity more. Pakistan is no longer our problem, but India is and its agents among us.

Lets not make this about India. And no the guy in red shirt doesn't speak Hindi at 8:45. Its not like Bangladeshis get pardoned for their crime, so Indians and Pakistanis pretend to be Bangladeshi:cheesy:

And even your link says nothing about Indians being involved in trafficking.

Yes ... "may bengali hmm" it is not hindi... bengali language. The back two guys in their looks and name is not looking like Pakistanis too. You are right. It may not mention there but Indians are the biggest source of trafficking Bangladeshi and nepalis. Every one knows it.

N what is said or written in the video we do not know as we do not understand arabic. It can be just sold just with the tag Bangladeshi of some crime of Indian bengali and pakistanis.

Yes ... "may bengali hmm" it is not hindi... bengali language. The back two guys in their looks and name is not looking like Pakistanis too. You are right. It may not mention there but Indians are the biggest source of trafficking Bangladeshi and nepalis. Every one knows it.

N what is said or written in the video we do not know as we do not understand arabic. It can be just sold just with the tag Bangladeshi of some crime of Indian bengali and pakistanis.

Forget about the videos, what does an Indian or a Pakistani gets out of pretending to be a Bangladeshi? Will he/she be pardoned for their crime for being Bangladeshi? Its very hard to pretend to be someone else in a foreign country.

And at 8:45 he doesn't say "Main Bangali hun". He is speaking in Arabic why would he say a random Hindi/Urdu sentence out of no where:cheesy:

yes yes i also seen it at hajj time forced begging in fact i would like to write something to pakistani consulate abut it but still we are here and no ban on us but they expand our role now as we have to build more cities with our hands in future as king abdullah economical city :lol:

Its all about supply and demand. As long as they need you they will keep you then they will discard you. But it does not change the fact that Pakistanis are involved in numerous crime.

Saudi government said that they will recruit from construction worker to engineers from bangladesh again when the construction work of king abdullah economic city will begin which you mentioned only to be built by Pakistanis.

Just sorry to mention yoy Pakistanis does not have the capability and brain to do that. At best they can work there as officials and construction worker like that of Indians, Pakistani, Yamenis and many other country.

Forget about the videos, what does an Indian or a Pakistani gets out of pretending to be a Bangladeshi? Will he/she be pardoned for their crime for being Bangladeshi? Its very hard to pretend to be someone else in a foreign country.

o mery baaaap IQAMA IQAMA suna hai kabhi how the hell you will change that id finger prints and your computer data card iqama tell me ?and fake iqama imposible hai meri jaan

look it man its iqama and must you have even you go out of main door for throw garbage in dustbin otherwise 1000 riyals fine even you have in room .
its name father name nationality job
company name
every thing how the hell you can pose other ?
5710616_f520.jpg

And at 8:45 he doesn't say "Main Bangali hun". He is speaking in Arabic why would he say a random Hindi/Urdu sentence out of no where:cheesy:

Its not about pardoning or pretending to be national of some country but negative and biased media campaign that we are talking about.

Mosmania for instance published a news of raping a saudi girl by some Bangladeshis which was widely circulated in Saudi arabia. Later he even posted the video. But after some search it was turned out to be a Iranian girl and the rapists are Afghan national. This is the scale of propaganda. One does not need to pretend to be a national of another country. But negative media campaign can do all these work.

Its all about supply and demand. As long as they need you they will keep you then they will discard you. But it does not change the fact that Pakistanis are involved in numerous crime.

Saudi government said that they will recruit from construction worker to engineers from bangladesh again when the construction work of king abdullah economic city will begin which you mentioned only to be built by Pakistanis.

Just sorry to mention yoy Pakistanis does not have the capability and brain to do that. At best they can work there as officials and construction worker like that of Indians, Pakistani, Yamenis and many other country.

they will never hire you please now dont cry few minutes before it was poor market low level market be rakhshow earn more now you need engeeniors workers her hahahhahahahhahaha you will remain banned and job is nearly done on KAEC just visited few months before its almost ready .and lolz abut brains :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom