What's new

Do we have enough friends in the Middle East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand Arabic.

Seems like some guys were setup and the word Bengali Bengali all over the place. Seems little odd to me the way the reporting were done. Are these people blaming Bengalis or they themselves are Bengalis??? I am sure the girl is a East Asian.

Propaganda at its best...

Last edited by a moderator:
at the end i have still a honest advise for you guys.

first of all i admit every community has people who involve in illegal acts

second we have to look it as issue of pride of nation . everyone blame others as taxi driver

and then BD make huge mistake ever make labor cheapest ever so they hire more and crimes grow as pay was tinny compare to others so they involve in mess.

third BD should scan people before send them and train them its matter of nation now as they impose ban on bangladeshis .

and last just send on min pay at least 800 riyals 220$ per month man human can't eat and save here like before every thing is expencive now.

if they have less income again they will do it as before.

last thing cut off visa business damn bengalis jump on visa like cake .as example if a saudi say i have visa i will sale it one bengali meet him and told him i will pay 12000 other come and say 15000 third pay 18000 and take it then sale 20000 riyals in bd . so tell me how the hell this guy will earn 20000 first in his income 400-500 per month ? he must make illegal works . its wrong trend you guys have .

i know you guys hate us and make fun or trolling on my advise but its true.

I dont understand Arabic.

Seems like some guys were setup and the word Bengali Bengali all over the place. Seems little odd to me the way the reporting were done. Are these people blaming Bengalis or they themselves are Bengalis??? I am sure the girl is a East Asian.

Propaganda at its best...

lolz ahhahahahahaahaha deny mode dear? they are bengali he ask from them nationality and why should they propaganda against you guys . they are host country they issue visa to come here they give job better life and money to workers .they have no time for propaganda ?cant you see they are your brothers?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh appears to me as two different countries. One Bangladesh is AWAMI LEAGUE Bangladesh which is the Product of Majibur Rehman and his HINDU friends. These guys don't give a damn about Islam or Muslim Countires but just want to exploit the Middle East for what they can get out of Arab Countries. Culturally or Religiously they are as far from these Arab Countries as India. On the other hand there is Begum Zia's Bangladesh that is culturally and religiously closer to Middle Eastern countries. So it is no wonder that when Awami League and its much hated Hasina are in power the AL guys end up in Middle East LOOTING PILLAGING AND RAPING and then when they get booted out, they blame the whole world rather than accept their own actions.

lolz ahhahahahahaahaha deny mode dear? they are bengali he ask from them nationality and why should they propaganda against you guys . they are host country they issue visa to come here they give job better life and money to workers .they have no time for propaganda ?cant you see they are your brothers?:lol:

I wasnt denying anything but the way reporting was done bit odd.

What was the story? If they were Bengali then who the hell Bengalis they were blaming at?

+ my dear pakistanis here 90% wear silwar kameez not your bengali dress not even look close to you . they are living with pakistanis more then you guys live we are here since 50 years for work and they talk even urdu with us now some times for fun :lol:

ever you been here ? u are in canada and lecture me abut whats going on out of my home in jeddah ? are you serious ?

even i understand now when 2 bengalis talking what they are saying i am living with bengalis now some 12 years

kemo naaso - bhalo asy na ki ? :D

What pakistanis wear or not is not a big issue but what crime they do is the big issue. If any one look the crime from all king in Pakistan and Bangladesh any one will say there is no comparison between the two. Pakistan is renowned in the world from terrorism to murder, rape, abduction, honor crime, fraud, cyber crime and what not. In bangladesh even 10-20% does not happen which happen in Pakistan. This trend should and must also follow in Pakistanis in middle east too. I am ready to cut my ear if you say crime among the Pakistanis is low in middle east. My dad when was in UK for official training he observed the same. In every place Pakistanis are well recognized for such crimes.

Crime in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I know some Bangladeshis become involved in stealing and even robbery when they do not find any other means for survival. In many cases they are recruited at a much lower salary or after going there company official blackmailed them to work at lower salary or to go back to Bangladesh. Many find later that is unbearable and become involved in some crime. Fraud by the recruiting agencies and failing by the government to look after the issue is the main concern.

But in terms of organized crime Pakistani, Yamenis or other African countries top Bangladesh. Some media member of Pakistani and Indian origin launched all these propaganda to fuel anti Bangladeshi sentiment so that Pakistan or India can capture share of Bangladesh. This is the bottom line.

Bangladesh appears to me as two different countries. One Bangladesh is AWAMI LEAGUE Bangladesh which is the Product of Majibur Rehman and his HINDU friends. These guys don't give a damn about Islam or Muslim Countires but just want to exploit the Middle East for what they can get out of Arab Countries. Culturally or Religiously they are as far from these Arab Countries as India. On the other hand there is Begum Zia's Bangladesh that is culturally and religiously closer to Middle Eastern countries. So it is no wonder that when Awami League and its much hated Hasina are in power the AL guys end up in Middle East LOOTING PILLAGING AND RAPING and then when they get booted out, they blame the whole world rather than accept their own actions.

Thats heck of a post... LOL

The same way most Non-Whites not living in the Europe confuse a Polish with a Spaniard; or how most Non-East Asians confuse an Indonesian with a Korean.

Should i post pictures? The difference is clear as day and night.

Imran Khan, dhulai mode mein kyon ho, Bangladeshiyo ne aapka kya bigada hai.

just because they again and again bring us between them . we are happy here saudi issuing us thousands visas .even we have sucide bombers terrorists in our country saudi never point a single finger on us .then what bangalis have pain in back? they should keep us aside we have nothing for them good bad. problem is rather then facing problems the hide behind india pakistan with lame excuses .

look example
bangladesh send ministor and group of officials for open visa
saudi refuse it and ignore them
same time saudi beheed two bangalis in jezan for give bangadeshi delegation a massage look your guys are criminals

i am 100% sure saudi never did with any other country like this .i am sure if zardari visit and it time of behead of a pakistani they may postponed it for respect of head of state .

What pakistanis wear or not is not a big issue but what crime they do is the big issue. If any one look the crime from all king in Pakistan and Bangladesh any one will say there is no comparison between the two. Pakistan is renowned in the world from terrorism to murder, rape, abduction, honor crime, fraud, cyber crime and what not. In bangladesh even 10-20% does not happen which happen in Pakistan. This trend should and must also follow in Pakistanis in middle east too. I am ready to cut my ear if you say crime among the Pakistanis is low in middle east. My dad when was in UK for official training he observed the same. In every place Pakistanis are well recognized for such crimes.

Yes I know some Bangladeshis become involved in stealing and even robbery when they do not find any other means for survival. In many cases they are recruited at a much lower salary or after going there company official blackmailed them to work at lower salary or to go back to Bangladesh. Many find later that is unbearable and become involved in some crime. Fraud by the recruiting agencies and failing by the government to look after the issue is the main concern.

But in terms of organized crime Pakistani, Yamenis or other African countries top Bangladesh. Some media member of Pakistani and Indian origin launched all these propaganda to fuel anti Bangladeshi sentiment so that Pakistan or India can capture share of Bangladesh. This is the bottom line.

Well I personally prefer Bangladesh should go slow on Saudi. We have other market which needs to be explored. We have huge amount of people living in Malaysia and except Visa anomaly, these Bengalis are praised. We have guys going to UAE, Oman, Libia etc too. We had Bengalis in Saudi for the last 40 years and the biggest and oldest community there. It is only recently Saudi Media started propagating these crimes when wage rate fell to record low. Imran was right about the wage as poor people never looks at their job contract rather thinks they will make money once they go to Saudi. Those visa traders always used to hide those contract and never used to give to the worker themselves. So a plenty were cheated. I heard that, now every worker must be given the contract before they leave the country.

Now coming back to skilled worker, you can hardly find a professional who will opt to go to middle east in Bangldesh. They just simply does not like to go unlike Indian or Pakistanis. So to neutralize the wrongdoing of poor worker we dont have enough counter weight in the professional sector. For instance, do you find a single Journalist will go to Saudi for doing job and counter the propagand? I gues NO..

Saudi people does not know the difference between Pashtuns, Punjabis or Bengalis. Its all about how media propagate such matter. It has been said that crime rate by the Pakistani, philipino or yamenis and some african countries like somalian is higher then the bengali people. But only crime of Bangladeshis are portrayed most of the time ... even many crime of pakistani or indians passed as that of Bangladeshis in the media.

The difference between a Punjabi, Pashtun and a bangali is pretty big and not hard to tell.

It has been said that crime rate by the Pakistani, philipino or yamenis and some african countries like somalian is higher then the bengali people.
The crime rate by the migrants of these countries combined will of course be higher than bangalis, but individually Pakistanis crime rate in GCC is lower than that of bangalis, unless you are suggesting otherwise and if you are do you have a reliable source to back up your claim?

I can recall one that was posted by Mosmania .... where he said that some Bangladeshis are raping a Saudi girl as it was propagated in the Saudi media which later turned out in this forum to be Iranian girl raped by Afghans in Iran. This is the scale of propaganda that was carried away in middle east. Unfortunately from Bangladesh no one was there to counter these propaganda.
If true, then it was wrong on the part of the officials.

Yes it is true ratio of Pakistanis and Indians is higher compared to Bangladeshis in terms of well paid job but it does not mean Pakistanis do not do labor work. Majority of the Pakistanis do that.
Which is why i stated in my previous post "construction workers and taxi drivers".

This is always surprising to me how come crime rate of Bangladeshis is high compared to that of Pakistanis when crime rate from murder to rape to smuggling all is high in Pakistan. Same should follow with the Pakistanis also. I personally observed it here in Canada also. Bangladeshis are much more respectable to law. But Pakistanis have done most of the crime from plagarism, doing illegal work without work permit, fraud by claiming bursary money... this are just few to mention. This trend should also follow in Pakistanis. One of my friend in sweden said that they even steal toilet paper from toilet saying this is their booty.

This is just small example of crime of Pakistanis in Saudi arabia...

300 Pakistanis jailed for petty crimes to be released soon. - Free Online Library

Canada is not the topic of thread so what happens in Canada should be discussed on another thread. Regarding you link, it says they are being released since their crime were only small and not serious, unlike the crimes bangali migrants commit.

Secondly, i don't see a reason why Saudi/GCC won't show Pakistanis in a bad light as they do with bangali workers if indeed Pakistanis are involved in more crimes than bangalis.

just because they again and again bring us between them . we are happy here saudi issuing us thousands visas .even we have sucide bombers terrorists in our country saudi never point a single finger on us .then what bangalis have pain in back? they should keep us aside we have nothing for them good bad. problem is rather then facing problems the hide behind india pakistan with lame excuses .

look example
bangladesh send ministor and group of officials for open visa
saudi refuse it and ignore them
same time saudi beheed two bangalis in jezan for give bangadeshi delegation a massage look your guys are criminals

i am 100% sure saudi never did with any other country like this .i am sure if zardari visit and it time of behead of a pakistani they may postponed it for respect of head of state .

Look man, its your assumption. Did you read wikileaks what Saudi King said about Zardari?

Bangladesh only takes **** from Saudi only because we have 2 million people live there. Its not the end of the world for us if Saudi recruit some worker or not. If they need worker they will eventually have to come to us. Or who knows we might not have enough worker left in the years to come. Few months ago Saudi came to recruit maid, gardener, drivers etc. BD gave the condition which Saudi needs to fulfill before we can start sending workers. For instance our female workers must be allowed to carry mobile phones, they must be in contact with our embassy and our embassy must have access to those female worker. So dont think that we are dying to send our workers there. If precondition are met ofcourse we are in business. Otherwise they can kiss whoever's a$$ as they want.

Well I personally prefer Bangladesh should go slow on Saudi. We have other market which needs to be explored. We have huge amount of people living in Malaysia and except Visa anomaly, these Bengalis are praised. We have guys going to UAE, Oman, Libia etc too. We had Bengalis in Saudi for the last 40 years and the biggest and oldest community there. It is only recently Saudi Media started propagating these crimes when wage rate fell to record low. Imran was right about the wage as poor people never looks at their job contract rather thinks they will make money once they go to Saudi. Those visa traders always used to hide those contract and never used to give to the worker themselves. So a plenty were cheated. I heard that, now every worker must be given the contract before they leave the country.

Now coming back to skilled worker, you can hardly find a professional who will opt to go to middle east in Bangldesh. They just simply does not like to go unlike Indian or Pakistanis. So to neutralize the wrongdoing of poor worker we dont have enough counter weight in the professional sector. For instance, do you find a single Journalist will go to Saudi for doing job and counter the propagand? I gues NO..

I am aware of many engineers and doctors those who went to middle east in 80s and early 90s. I am not sure about present condition. Regarding low paid worker they think that going to middle east will solve all their problem. N they will make more money. In dubai I heard that many were given contract salary of 1200 dirham when they went after that it was reduced to 510 dirham. When many found that they can not survive they became involved in crime like woking without permit or stealing etc. I think Bangladesh is much better off then going to dubai for 510 dirham.

ohh yeah man
pakistani public has more weapons then BD forces

we are terrorists all over globe
we kill and eat humans
we attack on civil world

but still i daily see PIA boeing 747-300 3 times land in jeddah and saudi welcome us :rofl: they need more and more terrorists like me here to work . in fact its now flood of pakistanis here damn every company is looking for us . as we kill humans we kill work too .we work 45 digree sun shine heat and at the end of day we got 120 riyals not like you sleep and scare from work and earn 300 riyals per month then stealing money .

and abut you lame media excuse i already bust you
saudi media is

okaz
alrabia
alwaten
sharq al ousat
almadinah
arabic media how the hell we are in media we have no idea of great arabic language . i never seen a single pakistani or indian with camera or mice . admins reporters photographers are saudi management is saudi and tea boys are indian pakistanis and may be few finance persons from indo pak lolz they are media ? this lame excuse already i throw in garbage its 2012 saudis doing every thing here not indians pakistans . saudi hase millions kid from Australia to USA here no one give a **** to bengali shear . and which shear? 300 riyals job ? go to hell our slums in pakistan earn better then this .

I am aware of many engineers and doctors those who went to middle east in 80s and early 90s. I am not sure about present condition. Regarding low paid worker they think that going to middle east will solve all their problem. N they will make more money. In dubai I heard that many were given contract salary of 1200 dirham when they went after that it was reduced to 510 dirham. When many found that they can not survive they became involved in crime like woking without permit or stealing etc. I think Bangladesh is much better off then going to dubai for 510 dirham.

A rickshaw puller in Dhaka makes 500 -1000 Tk/Day which is far better than middle east. A construction worker makes 10000 Tk a month which is bigger than 500 dirham. So, those people are really cheated. They will never go if they knew that they will end up getting paid 500 dirham. I seen visa trader tell the worker that they can make 30,000/month easy in middle east. The least they offer 1000 dirham plus lodging.

yes in 70's and 80's we used to send Doctors and Engineer but not anymore. It stopped by 90's. Its not that it is completely stopped but only few people goes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom